Hong kong protesters want Anonymous to slay china!!! Calling on Anonymous!!!!

Today protesters in hong kong are fighting against the retarded chikd of evil jew communism known as "china"...calling on Anonymous to DO SOMETHING MAJOR to slay china!!!

Attached: 29thjune4_web_plain_0.jpg (1920x1080, 764K)

No thanks

>do something huge

Prepare the nukes

shut the fuck up we're on our own. Always has been, always will be.

Prove it

No one cares you’re all ugly insects

kill yourself NED chink.

Attached: 1537949896948.png (591x592, 209K)

t.

Attached: AverageAmerimutt.png (633x833, 628K)

>lets destabilize a country with 1.5 billion

no roll out the tanks

t. english teaching subhuman

Attached: StormniggerVS.BlackBull.jpg (960x720, 220K)

LOL, I can't even dump a shit in the toilet in peace. WTF do you think we are?

Why do Hong Kong expats in the US support the commie takeover of HK while staying here instead of going back to their commie paradise?

Attached: 1505369233658.jpg (451x451, 22K)

>Anonymous to DO SOMETHING MAJOR to slay china!!!
>a bunch of neckbeards living in their mothers basement that actually don't know how to hack
>against a superpower
Hong-Kong is a British created disease. Fuck off

返送中 Oppose china extradition 返對惡法 Oppose the evil law 保護香港 Protect Hong Kong 守護一國兩制 Protect the one country two systems 香港要法治不要人治 Hong Kong must have rule of law not rule of man 打倒共產黨 Down with the Communist party 維持香港自治 Maintain Hong Kong autonomy 我要真普選 Real universal suffrage for Hong Kong

>come on everyone, do what the CIA wants!
>china evil!

What is Hong Kong doing about the Islam issue?

(((China))) is owned by the Rothschilds anyway. They'll get what we're getting soon enough.

nothing they are cucks

>The biggest economy in the world is ruled by some faggots in america
lol

what china is doing to hk is retarded. right now, china has enormous benefits from hk autonomy status. as they tighten their control foreign companies will just leave

Attached: 1545703142112.png (964x1590, 348K)

Attached: 1545703552359.png (944x350, 83K)

sorry dude there is nothing we can do.
this is a duel of super-powers.
nuke subs, icbms, missiles, stealth fighters, these will determine what happens to hong kong, not anonymous.

orderly protest of 1.03 million people

Attached: 8449549.jpg (1200x1600, 254K)

Attached: 879571.jpg (936x622, 75K)

I wonder.
How much carnage could a single man with a tool box and chemistry knowledge do in china?

Attached: 1470861877172.gif (250x193, 487K)

Chinese characters creep me out.
Imagine a dystopia where everyone has to use them, and as a consequence, everyone is only semi literate. The central government uses them to control the people.

executive provisions qt314 have been activated

protocol noiz is in effect

This is Taiwan

1. Chinese are dirty subhumans
2. Traditional not simplified characters

I promise it has absolutely nothing to do with money, or the freedom.

I love HK dicks jammed so far up my ass I can suck them off.

this is hong kong wtf r u talking about

Strange, since they value freedom so little in terms of HK, I wonder why they stay here for it.

Maybe learn it? This is a stupid way to think of it. Lazy and ignorant. This type of shit is why people think we In US are stupid.

hong kong uses traditional characters you dumb leaf
also you clearly have never been to taiwan if you think they're any cleaner

he's right though, actual Chinese people don't even know half of the characters,some of them only know the simplified version. My Chinese aunt told me that the commoners struggle to understand each other and illiteracy is very high. This is done on purpose for thousands of years to maintain the class system.

Since China is basically an enemy nation, is it legal to hack computers in .cn from here? Scanning entire sites, brute force cracking shit, with no legal recourse by the fucking Chinks sounds like fun - and those fucks have entire teams of hackers paid for by the commie gov.

yes, we've been testing everything we have on the russians and chinks for decades
how do you think they managed to reverse engineering nsa tools and use them on us?

Jow Forums is not so retarded to be fooled by a NED/Soros type revolution any more.

Attached: 1537057704654.png (1920x1080, 2.82M)

peacefully protest! oh...wait

Attached: tiananmen-square-protest_435_261.jpg (435x261, 81K)

people are willing to swallow lies that fit their narrative, Jow Forums is not an exception
the vast majority of Jow Forums still thinks that there was a massacre at tienanmen when evidence to the contrary has been out there in the open for decades because fuck chinks

Fuck Chinks

What you need is a stringent citizen social credit scheme you uppity little capitalist shits.

nothing wrong with hating chinks, but its not worth polluting your mind with lies to do it
now there's a bunch of dumb fucks who think the CCP was right in massacring liberal students when it didn't even fucking happen
i don't even want to imagine what's to result from this nonsense

also the ironic thing about all this is back in 1998 soros damn near tanked hong kong's economy which would have sent the entire nation into poverty; it was the CCP that bailed them out by emptying the mainland's coffers
but now here they are, 21 years later, dancing to the old fart's tune once again

the world would be a much better place if everyone knew the truth and hated each other for it, rather than this endless dance to jewish lies