/zg/ Zoomer General

Previous Threads:
Pic related is a placeholder. Anyone able to make a better logo?

Attached: FE6E8067-F037-41B9-AAC2-3E8B331A147A.jpg (1920x1000, 167K)

Commit suicide

Poo in the loo

Why zoomers are such faggots with their mumble rap, 69 shit and tik toks

Attached: 1530643464200.gif (1000x640, 127K)

Get raped by niggers

Born in 1998, am I zoomer?
Can’t say I have any clue what that pic is supposed to be

We created the dab you autist.

You'r early Zoomer, between Millenial and Zoomer but not quite so between that you'r "different" like those 97's.

The cutoff goes somewhere between 1994 and 1999. Since you don’t immediately recognize Fortnite you’re probably more of a millenial.

what the zoomer needs most is human attention and love

you see how that thread blew up and now a zoomer general

it-it-it's not your fault, zoomers. we love you. the selfish millenials like me took up too much attention..i'm sorry zoomers.. I'M SORRY

Attached: file.png (640x628, 175K)

put down the controller, the phone... come gimme a hug zoom

Attached: 1557126270711.jpg (1200x1200, 440K)

What they need most is a bullet to the head fucking attention seeking faggots

Hey guys.
How are you all doing today

>zoomer
>don't play fortnite
>play dota

we're all.. gonna.. make it

Attached: 1558090819288.png (600x600, 466K)

Good

zoomer masterrace checking in.

Attached: r0czo9ekyuy11.jpg (481x580, 23K)

/e dab
How many robux you got?

2001 zoomer reporting in

poorfag millennials finna have to work for us

Attached: maxresdefault (7).jpg (1280x720, 86K)

>Tfw this was your first console

Attached: images - 2019-06-11T181511.461.jpg (385x313, 11K)

mine was a nintendo switch, it came out when i was 6 :3 xD

without others, zoomers die. you are dependent on others. just like this general, it will die, without me, a millennial providing insightful commentary. you are non-creative. you are the last generation.

i will discover what you are zoomers

Attached: file.png (264x264, 126K)

My friends play it including millennials but I don’t play faggy video games except occasional sports games

mine was ps1 :/

Mine was a PS1 then a PS2 - yes I am still a Gen Z but my parents didn't like I us playing too many games and bought older consoles. Which I think was good.

Play station 1 master race. All I played was nba basketball from like 1997 or twisted metal. Anybody remember that one?

No niggers of browns

I posted this in the previous thread and think it may still be of some use enlightening the current boat of the Gen Z - Zoomer.

I am a Zoomer, you misinterpret cringe vine videos as a representation degeneracy while this may be true there is a much greater truth at work here.
The meme is of the reactionary programmed into the youth during the 50's and 60's to last up until this date. The only difference was this reactionary
youth was socially programmed to react against the mainstream Right towards the counter culture Left. A counter culture of such large size we saw in
the 60's and 70's is occurring yet again except now it is a reactionary youth not socially programmed, nor with a defined individual intention. It is
a natural reactionary movement once could say arising from the suppression of truth and a desire there of as much as it is the continual following of
the Jewish revolutionary spirit.

It seems to me from my experience and fantasy's that the modern youth of Generation Z view the 80's as an ideal of sorts, the reappearing love of this
generation blazar music and anticipating fashion, the better world which was before but never was to be. As the insanity of the modern world is scoffed
as worthless by the common meme, mocked by the comedy of a youth who have no place, a "generation lost in space". This youth shall soon see that which
they have yearned for in meaningless agony for so long was that which came before that which never was, for you see the thousand year Reich was that
of the Great man, the Greatest man. It had always existed but it was birthed into consciousness by the eternal despair and agony which was so temporally
illusioned as to be it would revoke itself by the necessity of beauty and its own self, for the self development of consciousness to what was but yet shall never be.

Attached: Preservation of Fire.jpg (683x1024, 153K)

No radical ideological change has ever been undergone without economic difficulty. As Yuri Besmenov put it "they wake up when they get a kick in their fat bottom".
The masses will only ever risk changing masters if their basic necessity's and sometimes comforts are not met. To put it simply - the masses shall never bite the
hand that feeds them even if such an act would be of great reward. However just simply because a plant has not bloomed does not mean one cannot see it sprouting.
There are signs user, a general mood sometimes and other times a total assertion however these are all tiks within the collective unconscious - times are changing.
For example racial and cultural pride of the German people originated far prior to Hitler, as a reaction to industrialisation and disconnection from nature.
In worst case scenario you had Theosophists like Blavatsky in best case scenario you had people like Wagner - The greatest artistic genius to ever of lived might I
add. It was as if fate had known moral and economic hardships would be soon to come in the likes of Wiemar to enable the German spirit to blossom fully in name of
Adolf Hitler. If the seeds were not planted there could never be any plant.

Attached: God forgives no Traitor.jpg (736x1114, 320K)

'99 ZOOMER HERR. WE ARE THE BEST

ama

Attached: 1558968205100m.jpg (808x1024, 65K)

i was playing spyro,crash,crash bash and racing,Spider man,Rayman and Donald Duck.
I was too big of a pussy to play any horror games like RE1 so my brother played that.

Oh yeah I played crash too

Why does this happen zoomies?

Attached: A2AD642D-C9C6-45B9-92DE-340DC761D118.jpg (750x370, 271K)

no father figure?

gen y

It’s only like 15-30% and it’s because of jews

>csgo
>rust
>war thunder
>rising storm 2 Vietnam
fortnite is shit

unironically a decent amount. at least it was in 2012.
more like pic related

Attached: ps2slim.png (400x400, 86K)

>Only
Okay little zoomie

Untrue.

It’s not half faggot

Kys yourself

Ay, oh the memory's of Spiro and Crash, and of that snow boarding game - and I shall never forget the Need for Speed sound track though I'm not sure if that is from PS1 or PS2.

this is the zoomer thread. We only Kermit suicide.

Attached: kermit.png (354x315, 68K)

Are zoomers the catholic generation? All the right wing zoomers I've seen with any intelligence(Soph, Nick, etc...) are catholic.