Trump Dumps Ebola Niggers in TX

Why is nobody talking about this? Fucking unvetted Congo niggers came into the country via the fucking border and Trump dumps them in a Texas city. Completely unchecked and unvetted.

The Congo is in the middle of an Ebola explosion
and here are 350 Congo niggers injected straight into TX.

Enjoy your hemorrhagic fever and living in a hazmat suit. Who the fuck flew these niggers out of the Congo?

WTF

>breitbart.com/border/2019/06/08/350-congolese-migrants-arrive-in-san-antonio/

>cnn.com/2019/05/01/health/ebola-case-record-africa-intl/index.html

>theguardian.com/world/2019/may/15/terrifying-ebola-epidemic-out-of-control-in-drc-say-experts

Attached: Ebola6.jpg (992x558, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5602749/african-migrants-us-border/?fbclid=IwAR1FaX4rsUvPRL5adlqAKunxEwv-bD9tmWE0Zp8Jw11fUS0zGF8NxBZFQhc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When it was a "news", I posted but the thread maybe got (max) 10 replies. So no one was really interested. Thought the reason was everyone already known or just usual thing in the US.

If Ebola spreads into the United States that will be the wake up call

escalation the means will justify the end

Why are these niggers coming here? Didn't they get the message from homegrown kneegrows that there is racism and oppression here?

But I thought that Texas was one of those far left, "muh cultural enrichment" kinda states like California and Jew York?

Why aren't you celebrating your new enrichment!? It's not a good look! (Inb4 have sex learn to code).

It is.
Fuck this place, cant wait to get the fuck out of here.
Pussy ass liberal bullshit everywhere, while the LARPing "country folk" play on their little 15 acre "ranches" and pretend Texas is "SOOPER BASED BRO".
Dixie Land is where its at.

>Trump dumps them in a Texas
It's Congress and the laws they have passed before Trump even got into office.
Trump inherited all this shit.

He should start dumping illegals in Hawaii. Let them fuckers have a taste.

In a weird, Ironic kinda way the EU has failed miserably at uniting Europe under a far-left ideology and I can seriously see America and it's states starting to isolate themselves soon. Unfortunately I don't think it looks good for the west coast.

Please hurry up with that wall, at this rate well have to start a nightswatch to keep the gringos and their niggers out.

Agreed. Fuck this hell hole

Yea but there was probably some doctors in that group of congo niggers so its probably a wash in the end.

>Why is nobody talking about this?
We’ve had like a hundred threads about it this week.

>Trump
Fuck off commie, it's the deep state.

Attached: 1412116256399.jpg (1380x1360, 1.07M)

I don’t go outside so this doesn’t really concern me

Why there is no ebola in Mexico?, not even ebola like spics?

>hundreds or morons praising ebola-chan
>got what you wished for

enjoy bleeding from the eyes, amerimuts

test

You can thank the kike mayor of San Antonio for taking them in

Can you die?

>When it was a "news"
The article is 3 days old.
>all week
>article is 3 days old
Uh huh

>>article is 3 days old
>Uh huh
older on twitter, where they started recruiting froggy speaking volunters

You can thank all the spics for re-electing him Saturday. Not much I could do about it myself, I live in one of the surrounding cities.

Attached: keep san antonio lame.png (166x62, 4K)

Not many texas anons, too much beaner hate for their liking

It got slid

I thought it was like 500 congo niggers like 4 days ago time.com/5602749/african-migrants-us-border/?fbclid=IwAR1FaX4rsUvPRL5adlqAKunxEwv-bD9tmWE0Zp8Jw11fUS0zGF8NxBZFQhc

Uh where were you in 2014?

.t lying spics

What’s up with the gaslighting that Texans love spics. If it wasn’t for faggot Yankees and Californians the wetbacks would have been shot on the border

>>all week
>>article is 3 days old
>Uh huh
San Antonio user posted pics last week, long thread. Pay attention.