God - Deism

Why do you keep confusing Deism with Christianity ?
I believe in God doesn't mean I'm christian.

It is much more logical to believe in God than Jesus, muhammad or a Dollar bill.

Attached: deism.jpg (543x571, 194K)

Someone created the rules, it's our job to unravel them and figure out what they mean. Revealed religion does not do that, it is just a means to control people.

Depicted is the word of God and the source of our beliefs.

Attached: file.png (620x330, 230K)

DNA is merely a mode of information storage. The real work is done by proteins. You can live without DNA for a while, but you don't exist without proteins.

Yes they are different things, but how will you find the way of God?

Your post is absolutely cringe.

Digging a hole may be
>real work
but it's
>real useless work
if you don't know what you're digging it for. You can't assemble those proteins without a ribosome so you might as well argue the
>real work
is done by the ribosomes and the proteins are just another form of information.

If god gave us reason....Whats the reason for Niggers?

Attached: not_this_shit_again.jpg (290x291, 14K)

What are you on about? are you saying that DNA code is the word of God and by deciphering it we get to know God's plan for us?

Guys obviously God can create the universe, dna, and all the physical laws which allow reality to maintain itself. But theres no way God would give us a guidebook or even incarnate into reality to shiw us the way. Am i close, rabbi?

An examination of nature tells us that the plan for each organism is different - the ten commandments for a praying mantis are not the same as the ten commandments of men.

God is not a man, and can not be born, Jesus was prophet just like the ones before him, he was no God nor the son of God or in some form of trinity with God, God is alone and has no partners and should never have partners.

Attached: pol.jpg (850x584, 183K)

Slave labour

Which came first? The chicken or the egg?

Obviously the egg, but it wasn't laid by a chicken.

Indeed it is, but praying mantis already know the way, just like ants and bees and spiders...Human are different story, we are born knowing shit, so we must use our intellect to find God and to reconnect with him, and one way to do it is through religion, if you are a very wise person and a good thinker you wouldn't need religion, but that's very very rare. Prophets are sent because humans do not use their intellect and drift astray from God, so religion is not the problem.

Revealed religion cannot prevent the mentally retarded from going astray. Only a babysitter can.

Fuck off you nonce worshipping mudshit. You know nothing about Jesus.

Jesus Christ tried to warn us about the damn thing from the get go. Read this book you damn goyim.

Attached: d82a225b9da0373bf49de010.L.jpg (334x500, 41K)

Yes it can, when there is a revelation there is always growth and progress, the light of God and his infinite wisdom breaks mental retardation.

What God do you exactly believe in?
I AM? Or Just the concept of a God?

He's not a God, that's all i need to know about him.

I'm a deist
the concept or a creator.
also the concept of doing good and being good as much as you are able to.

Good thread, retard

Attached: 1550346851074.jpg (1080x1073, 148K)

Have one group read the Bible to retarded children and another explore ways to fix their DNA; tell me which process breaks their retardation first.

compelling argument

Attached: retard.jpg (800x494, 153K)

Good goyim keep believing your evolution big bang cause for life and humanity

Fag