>MUH WHITE ETHNOSTATE

Truth is germanics/Anglos/Nordics look down on meds/slavs/balts

If a Hungarian/Latvian/Greek was in the ethnostate Protestant geeks would look down on them

Don’t be fooled the moment Protestant geeks gain power every white who doesn’t fit their nordicist masturbation fantasy will be second class

It’s better to be top 10 in hierarchy of 100 than 2nd in hierarchy of 2. Don’t fight for Protestant geeks/nordicist fanatics. Let them die by their own spear

Attached: 719A9BEB-FDA1-4F71-BCBF-ADBCCC8D1E04.jpg (1024x682, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4qTkZJkX7GuQCM3kBDkxGptd9QpfxXUd
youtu.be/Qn8F6VgT7PA
youtu.be/W1xrXpzYJDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Protestantism is the original political correctness. That's why pc puritanism tends to dissappear the further away from northwest you go. Political corrrctness is secularized protestant spirit.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4qTkZJkX7GuQCM3kBDkxGptd9QpfxXUd

And mongols look down on wh*tes
Mongol pride worldwide motherfucker

would you rather be second class or nigger mutts

cope

That's a Slavic woman though you mong

>white ethnostate
>meds/slavs/balts
try again user

Isn't that a Polish woman?

t. Pajeet

Attached: 41345104_251604595502491_8518239334777922996_n.jpg (735x735, 44K)

finno-baltic khanate when?

>protestant countries look down on Catholic counties
What a revelation.

Uneducated subhuman dog proves op point in just a few posts. Thanks, mongol.

The point is european nations keep their ethnic heritage. America is pan european heritage, but we never should’ve let Catholics in. Orthodox are cool.

You underestimate how madly everyone lusts after pink skinned Nordics. That's the main reason they haven't all been killed off, even though their Jew Owners have taught them self hatred since before World War II.

Think about that. Nordics are in the deepest crisis they have ever faced. Many of them actually believe that it is unfair to be so beautiful and that they are unworthy of being with another Nord. Even in such a mentally crippled state, their Jew Owners and Darkie Pets can't bring themselves to kill them all off.

Because everyone secretly and not so secretly wants to grab hold of them and fuck them silly and make any kind of children they can with them.

Aren't humans just completely fucking disgusting?

Long story short though: If you want more of those pretty colors in the world, you have to let those pink cuties breed with each other. You should stop letting them get abortions and keep them from race mixing too.

Are white americans like myself allowed in any euro ethnostate so far?

>has a mongoloid race named after his tribes (Baltid)
>calls someone a mongol
That's gonna be a yikes from me, you retarded subhuman.

Attached: Baltid.png (674x774, 441K)

anglos are literally a mixture of the two you spastic
why would we look down on latins/meds/slavs when we're related to them - Nordicism was an intellectual fad of the 1800s-early1900s that petered out - even the Nazi party was not doctrinally Nordicist and Goebbels was obviously Mediterranean/Dinaric. I don't look down on any European, although this is probably me laying out my views in good faith to a kike d&c trolling anyway

>benig this triggered

Attached: 1514999112605.png (362x139, 6K)

to clarify, a mixture of nordic, celtic, med and slight parts slav (our royalty mainly has the slav blood)
didn't want to imply I meant we're 50/50 Germanic/Nordic

Don't subscribe to the "white" coping mechanism of mutts.

I wonder what kind of person could be behind such a shitty thread. Hmmm who would sow such seeds of division among whites?
>:^)"

youtu.be/Qn8F6VgT7PA

Asians are white

Attached: Screenshot_20181207-153015_Facebook.jpg (1439x1293, 490K)

You're welcome mongoloid bro

I'm white.

I look down on anyone who is not Slavic

western "man" are degenerate faggots and south europeans are non white shitskins only SLAV BVLLS can save europe

Attached: slavic_federation_by_vittoriomatteo_d4s6ybt-pre.jpg (1087x735, 154K)

>germanics/Anglos/Nordics
All of those are germanic, what are these retarded terms you're using?

>don't subscribe to the "Greek" coping mechanism of Spartans
>don't subscribe to the "Christian" coping mechanism of Franks
>don't subscribe to the "Pagan" coping mechanism of your neighbouring tribe
whenever populations are targeted by their neighbours, they inevitably come to develop a collective identity defined by being under attack. "white" is the term that has come to describe the block being targeted. You don't have to negate Hungary or England as sovereign nations to recognize that the same people want these nations targeted for being "white", and that the general motive behind this targeting is to make those nations less "white".

I came here to troll but this is a valuable post

ubvodded :DDD

>Truth is germanics/Anglos/Nordics look down on meds/slavs/balts
no

I want Europe to have no white people everyone needs to be mixed or from other continents.

Its called nationalisme, everyone looks down on each other in Europe

My hierarchy:

Germanic
Celtic
Baltic
Slavic
Roman
Then all the others.

Truth is you're talking out your ass, leaf.

LURK MOAR, YOU ARE SO MAD.

These aren't races, Germans don't even resemble Swedes facially.

Fucking LMAO. Said Austrian who is probably 30% Slavic and fuck knows what else

Also 1/3 of Germans have shitload of Slavic DNA. you're like a fag saying he's homophobic

based

Celto-Germanic is literally top tier

+ This. Slavic is not a racial but a linguistic group

it's TRUE I'm a slav and the Anglo and Aryan scum never invited me into their gay fraternity meetings in university which seemed fun. I was forced into hanging out with other slaves mutts jews poles and asians All anglos and aryans are weird soiboi cucks who are either gay or soon to be gay . I literally understand how the jews feel now and support PC politics against the whh*te dogs

Any more pics of her tummy

she's a slavic subhuman tho not white according to op and his gang

Attached: tumblr_o701w7Jf4o1tu3avjo4_500.jpg (500x500, 45K)

>itt: retards who are too uneducated to know the difference between cultural/language groups and ancestral/genetic groups

Such a nice, white tummy

hi yuropean frens

You missed the point, Jew. We're going to wipe out the non-whites and go back to our internalized bickering for the next 10,000 years.

Attached: 1512008758809.png (264x255, 126K)

>1 post by this ID

congrats on taking the bait, anons

“Real Whites” are whatever group gets power, that’s always been the case.

Wouldn’t it be better to avoid internal bickering? How can we accomplish that except by living together harmoniously?
And if we can live together harmoniously with each other, why not with the Other?

Some austrian SS officer surnames:
Pogatschnig, Jeschonnek, Bambitsch, Dworschegg, Gornik, Gradischnig, Janusch, Kadunz, Kautschitsch, Kowatschitsch, Krischanitsch, Messaritsch. Kek.

Cry me a river slav. I am not even austrian.

>Boohoo they dont want me on their party
Whining like a negro. Want transinclusivity too?
Imagine dat butthurt

Because "Nordics" are mutts of Slavs and Meds?

How?

So, when can we expect you bulls saving Europe? Before thursday?

Stfu leaf, you don't know anything about us

Blonde nord dude here. I really dont care about where in europe you are from.

Slav women are the most attractive to me personally. Gonna find myself a blue eyed slav girl.

Attached: 1492830741524.jpg (1280x1807, 540K)

You envy our churches

Scandinavians are cwc Balto-Slavic mutts, even mixed with Finno-Ugrics to that.

1/4

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-11 20-38-56.png (1366x768, 41K)

2/4

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-11 20-39-20.png (1366x768, 30K)

The oppossite is true. Vikings used to had baltic slaves and brought them to scandinavia.

Wait Czech are slavic? I thought they were Germanic people. My geography is shit, no bully pls.

based

3/4

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-11 20-39-14.png (1366x768, 32K)

4/4

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-11 20-39-44.png (1366x768, 26K)

Fun fact. Hitler considered Meds to be Aryan. But that's fine. After we win we can make 2 separate ethno-states. I want ours to be called "The United Mediterranean Kingdoms" Greece, Italy, Spain and Portugal. We will also take Turkey, Egypt and Latin America. The rest of you can divide the rest of the world however you want.

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-203623.png (720x1280, 180K)

5/4

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-11 20-40-07.png (1366x768, 28K)

That was evident from your flag Muhammed.

Vikings also settled along the riversides in eastern europe.

Russia is litterally named RUS from a nordic migrating tribe that then mixed with ukrainian tribes.

Attached: 1537408957703.jpg (812x1000, 101K)

here's a czech song for you. youtu.be/W1xrXpzYJDw

she looks like she fucks black guys

czech is a slavic language, and slavs are a linguistic group you fucking mongoloid

I want to stick together ...
(but not mix too much or we will be no better than amerimutts)

Attached: 2.jpg (596x458, 26K)

Why are 1/3 of Norwegian males R1a? Could it be that Slavic males were often incorporated in as vikings?

Attached: GLL0M9y (1).png (986x1118, 854K)

Really? Because we actually do look down on you. They way we see it, we are taking a break from our greatness to rest a little after creating everything Europe is based on. You are just financing our break at the moment. After we are done resting, we'll have no more use for you.

Why? Let's ditch them!

you're banned from posting here faggot until you get anatolia back in the meantime send qt greek girls to boland

Attached: eluthehot.jpg (540x675, 39K)

whenever europeans are butchering eachother, usually follows an barbaric invasion...

Nigger, our biggest minority are Germans, not Turks. Get your facts straight.

So, we are all mutts?

cuz Europeans are mixture of hunter gatherers/farmers and steppe people
Northern Europeans are more related to Steppe people, Balts are also more related to HG-s and southern Europeans are more related to farmers.
Y-DNA is inheritated from your father
basically Scandinavians took steppe people as wifes while other steppe people, when migrating to Europe, took local farmers/hunter gatherers as wifes.

Unironically based and redpilled.

T. Known Boss

Attached: 1552490784487.jpg (1024x882, 98K)

>Every attractive blonde girl must fuck niggers, otherwise I am jelly af

There are no qt Greek girls. All of them are ugly. You'll have better luck asking Romania.

the number of blonde girls I saw in vienna holding hands with shitskins made me depressed

Fucking kek when all the anglos come here calling out your bullshit.

Fuck off, shill. Go create division elsewhere

Attached: Winston_Churchill_reviewing_Polish_troops_in_England.png (550x416, 364K)

Rangeban all leafs for 6 months and witness the effects, please.

Attached: 4chan_process.jpg (330x1024, 77K)

wanna trade?

Its depressing, but not hopeless.

We won't be butchering each other. Just congratulate each other on our victory, shake hands and go our separate ways.

well hopefully you understand why I assumed she fucked black guys now

The Catholic church has been a den of perversity, dysgenics and general fuckery for 2,000 years. Breaking away from it has nothing to do with PC brahs.

Hell yeah! Romanian girls are hawt!

>Doesn't support the only plan by which Whites will survive the next 100 years
>1 post by this ID
Really makes me think.

mods should institute a rule where if you create a thread and abandon it (like the OP has) you should receive a 6 month ban.

SAUCE?