There are rumours that Justin Trudeau and Sophie have split up

She isn't wearing his ring, they are living separately.

Good for her. I support her. Always loved her quirkiness - even the tom green style phoney infomercial; that's classic canadiana. Plus we've all seen and heard what kind of a guy Justin really is. He's a sick fuck and a narcissist.

I think we should all stand behind our first lady.

Attached: the Hugebonghits.jpg (501x427, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ezralevant/status/1137970024898072576
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Has she moved her bull in?
Is he finally going to admit to being a faggot?
Inquiring minds want to know!

the first lady would never do anything like that, it would embarass the nation. She's really embraced her role and does her best to represent canada unlike justin who keeps shitting up her life with his antics.

Attached: 2.jpg (491x421, 70K)

she's /ourgirl/

Attached: 3.png (489x417, 254K)

M-man are you okay? Maybe I should call an ambulance??? Please respond!

during times like these she needs our support

she's our first lady she didn't choose the gangsta life.

Attached: 4.jpg (487x420, 55K)

Finland is shit tho

i dont see anyone ever disagreeing with that

She was always his beard.

Meh. Your grocery prices are still going to suck if you keep fucking with Trump.

mfw

Attached: bobby.jpg (194x259, 7K)

I mean he's more than likely quite gay. Or bangs trannies. Or all of the above, since they're basically the same.

This isn't that surprising.

Are those three kids actually Trudeau's or did the first lady go to a sperm bank?

It must be every feminists dream to have a guy like Justin but in reality he's someone who has his emotion on the outside and if you should point at someone because of cultural appropriation he would be the one to point at. Fucking faggot.

Attached: justin-trudeau-india-922823[1].jpg (590x350, 54K)

O shi-

Sophie Trudeau has taken her wedding ring off again. And Justin's family photos are now just him and the lad. I'm sure it's nothing. The Media Party covered every scurrilous rumour about the Harpers, so they'd surely let us know if something were up here.

twitter.com/ezralevant/status/1137970024898072576

She’s pretty cute I gotta admit.

she''s got the hillary duff bod.

Attached: Cbc.jpg (1440x2960, 901K)

Because of the recent scandals involving him perhaps? One about to emerge?

Four years of this kike and groceryjew.

Attached: 1560108193431.jpg (819x458, 111K)

Only Muslim and nigger refugees allowed in this country thank you very much!

probably the fact he's abusive

Attached: nhjo.png (1371x834, 1023K)

Attached: verfc.png (1381x875, 1.1M)

>pound for over a grand
whats the fucking point of legalization if the asshole sellers are still marking it up to street prices?
you arent getting paid for risking legal trouble anymore, shitheads.

Attached: raef.png (1361x872, 923K)

street price for a pound here is about $2,200
also this place is competing with street prices way better than other places I've been to
Sour Diesel at one place was $450/oz, street price would normally be $200, $220 if your dealer's a jew. Though it depends on location, $200 was from Calgary, seems cheaper where I moved to, about $150/oz

Legalization was a joke, they're trying to do the same shit they did with tobacco to try to eliminate usage, not realizing the only thing that killed tobacco in the end was vaping.

well this justin trudeau afterall, a man thay would turn down the u.s and russia offers to help with the mcmurray fire, but then virtue signal by bringing in 300 south african firebeaters (litrrally beat fires with brooms) which was a total clusterfuck.