The USA will never ban guns

Let’s say a Democrat gets voted in and signs a sweeping executive order to ban all guns from IS citizens. What happens when states start using the same roadmap liberals have used to legalize weed and makes guns legal state by state?

Attached: 189E34EF-2AB0-4627-9466-33DD6174C12D.jpg (525x328, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/politics/2019/06/10/eric-swalwell-has-a-plan-for-handguns-once-ar-15s-are-confiscated/
mediafire.com/file/j6yba8ickyle6tk/Gun_Plans_2019.zip/file
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They would cut off new imports, and stamp out any smaller manufactures by denying them FFLs, and sending in the feds. Then they would regulate ammunition on a federal level. You'd be left with guns buried in the backyard with a box of ammo, and they'd wait until you died off

Isn't Weed legalized in just 5 states?

This is the most accurate description of what will happen. Boomers don't give a shit about anything but easy living.

Executive orders can NOT go against established law, nor can it go against the wishes of Congress. A president can not just say
>Guns are banned. I make it so by scribbling my name on this sheet of paper.

With this pointed out, your scenario is bullshit. Congress, if they have balls, will challenge it immediately, which will put any enforcement of it on hold. That will also put it in the lap of the Supreme Court with priority over other cases. Once the Supreme Court rules it unconstitutional, the enforcement would be permanently prohibited.

If you further attach a scenario where Congress doesn't act, then the American people will. Once a federal judge rules it unconstitutional the enforcement would be prohibited. If appealed, the Supreme Court would rule it unconstitutional.

If you would've stayed in school, you would've learned about this process and the limitations to the various branches of government.

States cant even make weed legal, they can just LARP and hope that DC wont do shit

Any substance containing THC isn't legal anywhere. This is an interesting situation similar to "guns kill kids" / "abortions kill kids". One side wants to kill kids, but not with guns. The other side doesn't want to kill kids (in the womb) but don't want further regulation of firearms. Side note: I have not indicated my stance on this - I am a gun owner, and will die protecting that right.

Here's how it's the same sort of issue: sanctuary cities. Sanctuary cities and locations who have "legalized" weed are doing the exact same thing. Refusing to follow federal law. One refuses to help the federal government enforce the law by refusing to report illegals.. the other refuses to arrest and charge those who are found with prohibited substances (anything containing THC).

breitbart.com/politics/2019/06/10/eric-swalwell-has-a-plan-for-handguns-once-ar-15s-are-confiscated/

There are more than half a billion guns currently in circulation in the US. The only people who even want guns banned in this country are septuagenarian democrats and college students who can't even get a job at starbucks.

guns need bullets...does the second amendment cover ammunition?

you'll never get our guns faggot. NEVER.

No wonder your country is such a shit hole. This is why retards shouldn't be allowed to vote.

He is right you Ameritard its a warning

one of the largest states in the country is a few months away from banning semiauto guns

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-11 13-05-42.png (1025x489, 188K)

I am 100% for guns, morons. Our president just gave us the right to own guns again.

I was just asking because going after the bullets was what the commie Brazilian government did first.

mediafire.com/file/j6yba8ickyle6tk/Gun_Plans_2019.zip/file

The USA will never ban guns because it isn’t even a partisan issue.
Not all democrats are anti-gun, just a lot of them are. But a very large amount of Democrats are active gun owners.
While virtually zero republicans are anti-gun.

Keep telling yourself that. Let them whittle away your firearm privileges, first your automatics, then your magazines, then your semi-autos, then your right to more than one weapon, then your lever-actions, then your bolt-actions. Keep telling yourself that they're not banning guns, so its okay as your ability to fight is whittled away step by step. Keep telling yourself that the people who die refusing to hand over their now-illegal weapons were just overreacting, they aren't revoking the Second or anything. And when the day finally comes that both the government and the people know that we are no longer capable of fighting a war independent of or against the government, they will ask you for your last blunderbuss, and your smiling ass will hand it over like the good goy you are, because it's not like they're going to ban knives or anything.

because loading your own brass is difficult

If this is true, why is virtually every Democrat candidate supporting an assault weapons ban?

Just give it a fucking rest already. You lost. Get over it.

Attached: rtc2019.gif (676x509, 99K)

you know how i know you're still in school? because this is the kind of pie in the sky bullshit you believe without an ounce of real world experience. congress has systematically granted more and more power to the unitary executive and SCOTUS has abdicated its role in making any rulings that could possibly rock the boat (largely due to roberts being a huge pussy)

the president, whoever he is, can do whatever the fuck he wants and no one with the power to do anything about it has any incentive to give a shit

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-05-18 03-02-11.png (1704x853, 1.22M)

zoomers are incredibly anti-gun

>does not understand what I am trying to say.

They wrote the Deceleration in 1776....modern bullets did not come until 1834 (if I am not mistaken)...
Surely it is not impossible to imagine they could pull some rat fuck move to ban a component of the modern bullet.

Firearms and accessories are protected under the constitution. Laws that ban use or ownership of such accessories are unconstitutional but we’re too scared to do anything about it

Why are you even here? Do you enjoy looking like a retard?

>The USA will never ban guns.
Fuck off they won't. They just won't do it outright.
Step by step, preemptive confiscation by preemptive confiscation.
Certain types of protest/boycott will become felonies (hate crimes) and properties raided for illegal firearms shortly after.
Step by step, from bump stocks to silences, next high calibers down and down until even .22's will be too dangerous for public use.
It won't happen at once but it will happen. A revolution might stop it but who are you kidding?

Thank you for the answer.
As the constitution was written in 1787, modern bullets were not around in those times, how can the constitution protect said ammunition?

Also, if accessories were protected, how did Trump ban bump stocks and how can they be talking about banning suppressors?
What even prevents them from banning magazines or high velocity rounds outside of military use?

your butthurt at my valid question is not an argument.

Once guns are banned. It won't be USA anymore.

Someone slightly less brown and retarded might be clued into the fact that the majority of posts here supporting gun control come from countries that aren't America. Human beings call that a clue.

As a Dutchfag i lived and studied in Miami for a while.

The US is currently too far in the 'gun mess' to fix it by banning guns.
If you outlaw guns, only the outlaws will have them.

I also learned that i could understand why some people do want guns.
If you live in one of those long-streets around a lot of green (so its kinda dark), where the nearest police station is at least 30 minutes away; a gun would indeed make sense.

However if you live in Manhattan where there is always police within 5 minutes and there is always someone nearby, this makes less sense.

The Constitution is not limited to the technologies that existed at the time of its writing, the language used was chosen very specifically to be not restricted as such. If such limitations were the case, 1: it would be a bureaucratic nightmare, requiring an amendment to the Constitution to be passed for every new creation falling under the purview of something it covered, and 2: the 1st Amendment would only apply to forms of communication and religions in existence at the time, i.e. not audio, video, radio, the internet, Mormonism or Scientology.

the USA is already a vastly different country than it was 60 years ago

There's more to it than just self-defense, though. The 2nd is explicitly about the ability of the American people to fight a war without assistance from the federal government, hence the usage of the term militia. This is something that largely has been lost, and I suspect that this is in large part because the US hasn't had a war on home soil since the Civil War. We haven't needed to use it in about 150 years, and therefore have forgotten why we need it to exist.

>The USA will never ban guns.
*with its current demograpahics.

Why do you think Democrats are flooding America with illegals? They want to change demographics. By bringing in millions of people with no gun culture, no allegiance to USA or its founding values, and a propensity for servitude, they will eventually be able to abolish the 2nd Amendment. In 20 years I am skeptical guns will be legal in the USA. Whites will be a minority. Boomers will have all died off (let's face it, as much shit as you give them they are the primary voters of the right and defenders of the 2A).

Attached: 1559851622453.jpg (960x962, 571K)

>admap liberals have used to legalize weed and makes guns legal state by state?
never going to happen. see my post above. Why do you think they are diluting the demographics? You think there are going to be "Red states" left?

And still we have guns. Which was my point.

Post muskets.

Attached: IMG_1102.jpg (4032x3024, 2.79M)

Yes i get that, but how much does the Uber driver carrying a Glock (who then showed it to me) actually care about it?

Just as you said, he just carries it for self protection.

Whites are the only group in America except Cubans that vote majority republican. That’s why they want us gone

My reloading bench is stocked with wheel weights and brass and lee molds. Not too worried about ammo. It would take effort to burn through it all.

>why would he care about it
>it's just for self defense

What was your country of origin?

Ask Jow Forums.

Care about this part of the 2nd
> The 2nd is explicitly about the ability of the American people to fight a war without assistance from the federal government,

He doesn't give a shit about whatever hypothetical war with whatever enemy
He only carries the gun right here, right now to protect himself against someone trying to rob him or someone being a pain in the ass passenger

the south should promote gun control in northern states. in the future; could come in handy if all states outside dixie were disarmed.

Exactly. Just by reframing the issue from being a matter of national defense to one of personal defense has allowed for an endless stream of usurpations of the 2nd to follow, with more to come. There is no reason to have a fully-automatic weapon, an artillery piece or an armored fighting vehicle for self-defense, but they are essential components of modern warfare. Now the issue is semi-automatic rifles, after all, in any personal defense situation, a handgun will probably do as well or better. But why do you need ten rounds or more in that handgun? Surely five will do.

I get that it probably sounds strange to a European, but America was built upon the people fighting a self-supplied war against their own government, and that entrenched within our national character a deep distrust of national authority, and both the gradual loss of that trait and the simultaneous increase in the power of that authority is deeply concerning.

And? One does not preclude the other Achmed.

This the CIA has shot up their high schools so many times now, that they have been permanently traumatized by it now.

What are you talking about, I live next to about 5 dispensaries, they are fucking everywhere in Oregon. The fed can't do shit about it, and doesn't.

And as times have changed, so should the rules. Its only recently that hacking an virtual mail letter or viritual money is considered a crime.

Apparently, as the years have shown. America can not behave with the current rules, too many idiots ruining it for the good people. Should we punish the good people because the bad can't behave by limiting your freedom? Not necessarily.
But what if you protect the innocent with it -> Sandy hook anyone?

You know how I know you're still in school? You don't understand the basics of how our government works. I was in the military before you were born. Further, you're talking about shit you have zero clue about. Do you know when the last executive order was challenged? Of course you don't. Did you know that Congress doesn't even have to go to the Supreme Court to revoke an executive order? Of course you don't. How would you realize that to revoke an executive order all they'd have to do is.. write a law?

Stay in school, kiddo.

What the serious fuck is wrong with you? Did you drop out of school in the 2nd grade? Seriously, how the fuck does an American not understand the constitution and its amendment process? You have earned the honor of being the faggiest faggot that ever started a thread here. Get the fuck out of here and back to your containment board

Vocal minority
Most representation in the (((media))) for the (((narrative))) for (((them)))
Also pretty sure most if not all of those democraps support illegal mexicunts and gibs and all the classic libshit shit, so it attracts the widest variety of libshit voters who will compromise

Sanctuary cities are "legal" too, right?

>>Congress, if they have balls

Only for serving our greatest ally sadly. The majority of them on both sides would love to see us unarmed and completely subjugated.

Attached: 1535370233712.png (637x867, 239K)

You know... Crossbows and Bows are legal, quiet and requires no Supressor. Ammo is quiet, quick, lethal, and reusable.

Can't ban fiberglass, wood, string, and sticks.

Attached: image.jpg (400x400, 42K)

You should've kept reading.

Technically yes it absolutely does, but Democrats and neocons don't give a shit about upholding the Constitution. (((They))) are never going to stop trying to take them. It's an absolute necessity for their plans. And the shitskins will vote for it when there are enough of them.

Attached: 1544814548553m.jpg (1024x920, 139K)

Fuck off jew kike. That initiative is 600,000 short of the approximate 766,000 needed to even make ballot. And the fucking Jew cocksuckers in Broward wonder they are hated.

I stubbed my toe today when taking the garbage out..

Thanks Russia

I will literally turn in all my guns because otherwise I will be a hypocrite

The murder rate has dropped by half in the last twenty-five years, along with violent crime in general. Gun crime continues to be localized to a handful of gun free cities run by people of your persuasion.

Using your specific examples, that is still mail theft and normal theft, respectively, regardless of the digital medium.

In more general terms, yes, the quality of the average American has degraded sharply, particularly since the 1960s. But what you seem to be proposing is the freedom-for-security fallacy. No, the solution isn't to dive deeper down the rabbit hole hoping that it's more pleasant at the bottom, but rather to repair the soul of the country. That means an end to the endless pushing of narcissism, decadence and hedonistic nihilism in both our schools and media, the restoration of the heterosexual family unit as the societal norm and expectation, a return to the Christian roots of the country and it's lessons of individual responsibility and objective morality, and the removal of those who destroyed these things in the first place from the halls of power.

First it's the bump stocks...
Then they will come for the silencers...
Extended mags will follow....

>215995217
What happened in California, is starting to happen in other state...be careful

COLD
DEAD
HANDS

Attached: GP 1975 Sporter stabby.jpg (3000x1400, 1.12M)

WELL
E
L
L

REGULATED

Yeah, it does cover ammo.

>USA will never ban guns
>USA making it harder to own them
>USA banning certain kinds of guns
>Less guns to pick from
>Heavy regulations around them
>States have already banned semi-auto mag-fed rifles
>Import bans from certain countries

B..but at least we can still shoot muzzle loaders!

>Can't ban fiberglass, wood, string, and sticks.
Ask the lads across the pond

No one really gives a shit what you do in your ghetto. Gun rights are fine in the rest of the country.

they will take your precious guns as soon as (((fema))) laws are in place.

>t. the complacent faggot.

no kiked society will be allowed to have guns, and you are next on the list.

They would be assassinated within weeks.

Only through consent do they have any power at all. I do not consent to be any part of the current political or legal system.

>Florida
This won't pass, they will have to have a vote recount in Broward County to get it through.

In every state that isn't a liberal shit hole, gun rights have increased. Even in the liberal states, no one obeys the law anymore.

They tried to pull this shit in Oregon, and they only needed 86,000 signatures. It was stopped by the Oregon supreme Court because they couldn't prove that most of the signatures were valid.

>Implying right to carry means anything

Attached: serveimage1.jpg (660x2816, 524K)

extended mags have been being chopped for years. Bumpstocks are a meme. Do you even own a gun?

Sixteen states no longer require a permit to carry, up from one just a few years ago. That's three more states than you need to shut down any constitutional amendment.

Fully half identify as gay or bi (nonbinary). Things will collapse way before a democratic gun ban