Is this acceptable?

is this acceptable?

Attached: 1560269296681.png (598x415, 343K)

No.

Genociding blacks thru miscegenation is never okay.

Only after ww3

Oil drilling is just as bad a coal burning

Have sex

On a genetic level it's like upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows ME.

Colonize that black womb, European brother.

Attached: 1468315890376.jpg (1600x999, 178K)

That cursor? No.

yes

Attached: 1556574291234.jpg (870x1390, 110K)

Bleaching is more honorable than mass slaughter if peaceful separation isn't feasible. The offspring should never displace your own white heirs though of course. Take the Jefferson route if you must, but practice discretion.

Why do white and black interracial couples have an obsession with pregnant women? They all take the pictures the same. Disgusting

Yes, the muttification of the white race is a crucial part of the extermination of their race.

Attached: 1560000347679.jpg (994x850, 470K)

No, it's completely unacceptable to randomly grab a stranger's pregnant belly with a sense of child like wonder.

Because most of the time it's not "we just fell in love :)", it's weird race fetishism

they don't
the pictures that get posted on Jow Forums always feature them pregnant because the pictures are being posted by 15% white losers and 15% black losers in a pathetic spamming war to compensate for their own virginity (that's even more pathetic when you take into account that they're basically being baited into this by the remaining 70% comprised of r/hapas Elliotts lol)

No. You can fuck and even date blacks but if you have a mutt child you’re part of the problem

If it's a bastard there's little difference from the usual in black families and you're bleaching them. Pretty based desu.

>is this acceptable?
its based

/thread

no

No. Original niggers are way better then brazilian golems (despite both being shit).

t. brazilian survivor

>Still thinking bleaching works

The only thing whites would be genociding are themselves.

Yeah that's my sentiments as well. I've fucked Arab and Asian girls but would never consider reproducing with them

This. And it’s disgusting.

They're partners in a relationship dumb ass. He is the one who fucked her and got her pregnant!

yes

Well its certainly not helping.

t. angry, smelly, limp dick, faggot incels

>is this acceptable?
Touching blacks? Well I wouldn't recommend it but I guess you could wash your hands later.

Attached: 1559713760842.jpg (680x510, 48K)