Incel keanu reeves?

Well pol, is he?

Attached: keanu reeves.png (924x854, 644K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tmz.com/2017/08/14/taylor-swift-butt-grab-trial-verdict/
uproxx.com/movies/the-love-loss-and-devastating-life-of-keanu-reeves/2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He just doesn't want to catch hiv

smart move desu especially for someone in a position like him

Attached: 1559602063640.jpg (1079x884, 82K)

Yes, 100% that is why he's doing.

Attached: 01B5D10A-20AC-4B9E-A33D-E08419EA7942.jpg (721x743, 138K)

He"'s not only immortal but smart aswell it seems

The "in" stands for "involuntary", retard. If Keanu wants to get laid, there's a line of women waiting.

Reeves is blackpilled

He knows the truth

>defaming one of the mos down to earth and decent people in hollywood because
>MUH JOOS
You are absolutely fucking pathetic. The man donated hundreds of thousands of dollars in secret to childrens hospitals. He doesn't live a lavish lifestyle and he doesn't do degenerate shit. The real degenerate here is you.
>inb4 kike,rabbi, every other brainlet tier zoomer insult

You have to appease the kikes if you want to keep working in (((Hollywood))). Keanu knows.

Attached: 37A36B18-8503-4809-B96C-A073BBE2B53A.png (742x920, 951K)

>he knows Keanu personally and can testify to what he does in private
okay rabbi

palestinian shitskins btfod the fuck out

Trips of fucking truth.
This is what negative IQ looks like. Im actually kind of jealous, being so retarded must make for an easy and simple life.

go back to the_donald if you actually support Israel.

his hairline is getting a little weird

Attached: not a strong swimmer.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

imagine being this retarded
nooo waaaah leave me to my echochamber circlejerk. all the other brainlets support me here, r-right g-guys?

The absolute state of autism and requiring an echo chamber because you are so stupid and fragile. lmao you are fucking pathetic

this is going in my good goy comp

Attached: 3C1A3665-4285-4FF6-B925-991E0F893A14.jpg (1300x910, 249K)

you sound salty your favorite actor sucks kike dick

maybe. she cute

absolute cringe

>incel
>not wanting to get sued or metoo
>hates all these roasties that want pictures with him
pick 2

mgtows are not incels

hahahahaha

Attached: whoa.gif (500x282, 1.21M)

take your love for the synagogue of Satan back to the donald, boomer

Attached: 90B3BD3E-CD79-4B4C-9557-D15512A3565E.jpg (575x454, 40K)

Go fuck a goat ahmed.

Zoomer tier cringe. Reeves is actually a decent dude. Nobody is leaving here just because you are a dipshit

RT is a pretty reliable source now. The Chris Hedges show On Contact is awesome, as is Max Keiser. Yet another sign of ClownWorld.

>boomer cope
nobody but pedos and fags support Israel. this says a lot about Keanu.

based

Yup. His career is at an all time high. His "brand" is huge right now. Last thing he wants is some D-List whore fucking it up by trying to metoo him. Literally our guy.

The dude got massively famous and was on top of the world and then his life got completely destroyed. Say what you want about him but he found a way to mostly check out of the celebrity lifestyle while still working in hollyjew when he chooses too and they didn't blacklist him for now using his star power to make movies 3 times a year.

Keanu has always been an incel, probably due to his tragic past.

If you look at his interviews he's only getting more and more reserved with age.

Attached: qLKCGH0.jpg (905x901, 111K)

>/ourguy/
>supports Israel
>signed pledge of allegiance to Israel
>suddenly career is revived, even featured in Fortnite
hmmmm

Seething tranny your script says to use the MIGA spam for trump, you can't bring it to your personal gripes with dudebros who won't touch roasties let alone your never going to pass self.

>being this so small minded
Hitler followed jewish political theory. But let me guess, hes perfect in your mind right?

I don’t blame him. You have to careful around the (((media))).

Attached: BA1CC6C5-88A9-480E-931E-50259354C787.jpg (634x815, 120K)

HAH!

Attached: 96E1E2BC-8737-41AC-8195-B502B657E39E.jpg (742x420, 123K)

You realize that the reason he's single is because the love of his life and his child died twenty years ago, right?

Attached: matrix pepe.gif (336x468, 199K)

So is picture related part of the normal blackpilling process? Did you also follow the same path /pol? Feel free to share your experience. We won't judge.

Attached: 1441048973609.jpg (640x640, 69K)

Hitler was a Zionist who made deals with the Rothschilds.
go back to the_donald with your kike shilling

based and zionpilled

>he doesn't do degenerate shit
He dated a tranny

Attached: 1352342.png (680x680, 124K)

This is so fucking stupid. So did I. Are used to support Israel when I was a typical conservative. Low standard conservative and even a good portion of Democrats support Israel that doesn’t mean that Reeves is a piece of shit it just means that you are literally a shill trying to sew division. A healthy person doesn’t go to websites like this and read a culture of critique. People who see the Jews for what they are or people who have turned away or have been turned away by society and come to these fucking places so I don’t fault anyone for being a supporter of those kikes if they’ve never even been taught real history.

>couldn't even get a passable trap
Sad!

Woah. Fuck celebs tho.

"she" is probably fucking him in the ass as we speak.

Ah. the virgin hover. Wonder why he of all people would do that. Surely you can't be sued just for putting your hand on somebody's back for a photo.

Most 1st world countires are okay with trannies, unlike your dump of a 3rd world "white nigger" country

lmao did he really date a tranny?

did he break up with his qt3.14 trap gf? that's ok, she must have become a full xe, gotta get out while the getting's good

You telling me that John wick is a documentary?

Becuz women will take you to court saying your hand was grabbing her ass while the photo was taken and the photo is "proof."

tmz.com/2017/08/14/taylor-swift-butt-grab-trial-verdict/

Attached: 0802-taylor-swift-butt-grab-tmz-wm-sub-3.jpg (728x567, 52K)

Let me guess you're retardedly saying that while fucking pigs, right? Kike scum

Attached: 4L_qlcHHVVL.jpg (1024x944, 116K)

Why am I not surprised a dipshit like you would believe this. Fucking absolute moron

This pic kind of makes him seem even more like Jesus somehow

You're even more retarded than MIGAkikes if you really think Hitler was muh a Zionist.

He's been doing this for a while. Because he's a smart man.

His finger is right up her pussy. Proven in court because she said so. Believe all women.

>he doesn't live a lavish lifestyle
>lives in a mansion

see,

they are never satisfied

keanu makes the right moves here

don't touch them, don't shake their hands, don't be alone in a room with them, don't mentor them, don't help them

lmao btfo
>supports Israel
>dates tranny
like clockwork

Attached: 85CA80BA-B101-44DC-A2E8-312D639F2766.jpg (750x865, 355K)

Yes and that trannyfag was of course Bruce fucking Jenner.

he's gotta be the richest hobo looking motherfucker.

What happened to him?

lmao, what a cunt

He is dodging lawsuits and false accusations.

COPE AND SEETHING

Attached: 1503292287599.png (980x742, 266K)

Yes.

Actually, he WAS.
He wanted Jews to have their own country, a ZION, if you will, and stay out of other countries.
Hitler was the ORIGINAL Christcuck Zionist.

he was a pagan larper who practiced jewish mysticism

the absolute state of this board

The problem was that he ASKED the representatives of Palestine whether they want to have millions of jews dropped on top of them. Unlike some others, hmm, who would that be...

While this is of course contemptible, it's your own fault for giving women rights. Don't worry though, the sharia is coming, inshallah.

It’s ok. I bet you won’t even stop sucking dick when we come to liberate you.

I think Islam and orthodoxy will merge in Russia and white sharia is going to rule the west.

Explains why he's being shilled here and all over the media as "le nice, down to earth guy" for no reason. If he had morally correct opinions like being anti Israel and anti LGBTQP degeneracy (even if he held them privately and never said so in public) the Jewish press would be slandering him as a weirdo rather than le based nice guy man. If you get favorable press it's because you've kissed the circumcised penis.

>pedos support Israel
>moslems hate Israel
I guess there's always exceptions to every rule, eh mohammad?

>I think Islam and orthodoxy will merge in Russiaù
That happens imma convert so fucking fast that imma break any spiritual plane.
But it won't happen.
It's too good to be true..

now he is gonna make girls insecure because he refuse to touch them. Based Keanu.

u dont understand because u are a tradcucks

Attached: roastie pol.png (980x565, 30K)

Idiot. No sane person is ok with men mutating into trannies.

I see Keanu everywhere, what fuck is going on

Attached: leonardo-dicaprio-mgtow-player.png (600x700, 798K)

Just like Jesus.

shut up fag

his father abandoned him, his best friend died of overdose, his child was stillborn, his wife died of car accident. his sister has leukemia.

uproxx.com/movies/the-love-loss-and-devastating-life-of-keanu-reeves/2/

Probably to do with the end of an era and the start of another.

Obviously they want to get him because he knows about the baby eating and doesn't approve.

women are social, financial and bilogical hazards at this point. just fap and don't bother unless a unicorn falls in front of you.

it's because theres a video of him training at taran tactical and hes good at it. Not a lot of celebrities are into guns and it makes him more likeable for americans.

this awaits all mixed race individuals.

I just hate touching other people. I don't know where they've been.

>/pol

Fuck off and die tranny

He's elite Hollywood aging gracefully he's protected, he knows some shit.

the post-irony globohomo genderqueer advertiser data-capitalism zeitgeist is fucking dead. keanu presents as a genuine guy. that will be the coming spirit of the new age. people are tired of this inauthentic multiple-layers of interlocking ironic shit.

They are but who cares?

Hey dude I don't agree with it myself but it's never that person's fault. Be a kind person and don't treat people like shit just because of their race. Yeah niggers might be dumb and violent and mexicans might be savages and indians might shit in the street and have curry for brains, but its not their fault and they have a right to live too (in their own countries)

Most normies support Israel. Why wouldn’t they? On the surface Israel looks like they’re being bombarded with muzzle attacks.