Hey Jow Forums if you haven't bought redpilled Kingdom Come Deliverance, it's on sale for next 6 days

50% off at the Xbox store, so only $20.

Bohemia in the 15th Century. Zero niggers, all White. Historically-accurate, educational, with chivalry and knighthood.

If you're looking for pro-White videogame, this is it. If you haven't bought it yet, it's only 20 fucking dollars. Don't be a cheap jew, buy it now to support this company.

microsoft.com/en-us/p/kingdom-come-deliverance/bnbwfh89fcf1?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Attached: kingdomcomedeliverance.jpg (1920x1080, 196K)

>the rubbing of hands intensifies

I bought it on the PC when it first came out just to support it, but I don't actually like playing on the PC that much. Might pick it up on Xbox

How is this politics ?

Thanks bro. I'm gonna do this when I get home. Appreciate the thoughtfulness.

The dev literally told all the shrieking trannies to fuck off. No niggers in 15th century Europe.

This type of game helps redpill the normies by showing the ideal White life, where manhood and courage were celebrated, that used to exist in medieval times. This studio needs to be supported by us in order to encourage them to release more games like this instead of caving to the leftist pressure that they've been under.

game is good, confirm.

Attached: 1552669765903222.png (588x457, 330K)

Jesus Christ be praised!

This game is a buggy mess and only "historically accurate" if your knowledge of history goes no further than Skallgrim videos

it sucks on consoles and runs terribly. Massive framerate and loading issues.
pc or don’t waste your time

Pretty much this. The qrd is basically:
>polish developer announces game
>twitter homos want to know why he hasn't included niggers in his historical polish game
>developer says that if niggers want to be in video games they can develop them by themselves, asks if they're too retarded to accomplish said task

Why do that when the Jew works against you in real life? The time for games is over.

How are redpilled literature general politics?
Go fuck yourself and start reporting all blacked threads and I will start considering these off topics too

They're Czech. It's CD Projekt Red that are the Poles who did the same thing with Witcher 3

Buy it lads. We are already working on second game.

I dont have a console though i though they were for cucks

A jew developed the game, its a shekel grab thread so...

Wwhat bugs are you getting, the updates fixed almost all of them ages ago?

We know the real reaaon.
>post the in-store prices.

P-please send help, i spent 60 Canadian dollars on a single grape

It's Warhorse, not CDPR

Game is good though

and?
My grandmother was also jewish. Are you special snowflake my sweet summer kid you should go back to plebbit.

>Don't be a cheap jew

This so much. Most of Jow Forums probably already pirated it though...That's what white men do. They never financially support those who support them and then they wonder why the entire world is so fucking niggerfied while they're ignored.