How do white nationalists plan to get anything done with the endless amounts of infighting?

How do white nationalists plan to get anything done with the endless amounts of infighting?

Attached: 1559758261242.jpg (223x226, 6K)

Infighting is very limited and even then we know we're all on the same side. We don't let the shill threads here fool us.

I imagine it's very difficult to decide who "all" of you are when the definition of white isn't very universal within the group

Jow Forums literally doesn't do anything except infight and bitch. no raids, nothing.

kys kike

This
If we had the jannies on our side, Jow Forums would be probably 500% more productive.

Attached: 1560266393373.gif (399x400, 922K)

Just kill southrons, slavshits and christcucks. No infighting then

Calling out ecelebs and kikes is not infighting.

People are constantly talking about whether the Italians or the French or the Spanish or Slavs count as white. I've even heard someone say that you don't qualify as white if you have brown eyes.

The right wing had a clear advantage on alternative media like Youtube and podcasts. As such, Jow Forums was determined to piss away the higher ground and play right into the Jewish MSM's hands on that one.

He’s not wrong, retard. Just saw an Irish hate thread yesterday, it’s pretty common.

The infighting is all staged for your benefit, OP. The most important thing is for Jews to keep producing blatantly anti-white media.

How is that any different than other groups? Niggers call each other White if they study and kikes write articles titled "not Jewish enough to marry a Cohen."

YouTube is alternative media? Disregarding that point, do you really think the right has ever had an advantage on YouTube? Just because you only watch right-wing ecelebs doesn't mean they are the majority on YouTube.

There is nowhere near as much infighting as in the white nationalist community, when black people say stuff like that it's generally just ribbing. Here though and on /his/ there are endless threads debating this kind of stuff, they dig up genetic evidence, they do facial comparisons, they go through tons of historical accounts. It's nowhere on the same level.

Infighting is what makes us strong.
How can leftists argue with us when we spend all our time arguing with ourselves.

You misspelled inbreeding.

Yeah, do you remember when the NYT and Ivy League professors shit themselves and launch an attack to shut down someone as even keeled as Black Pigeon Speaks?

Attached: giphy.gif (304x250, 715K)

No, I don't because I don't worship ecelebs.

This only applies to stupid fucking ecelebs. A large portion of them are kikes and their patrons need overwhelming proof to believe it.

You're so above it all. A truly redpilled ubermensch who shits on anyone who isn't full 14/88. So based.

how about one of you programming dorks who make $120,000 a year develop a new media platform to compete with YouTube's simplicity and addictiveness.

Clearly you can't fucking read. I oppose "white" ecelebs and their followers. I don't care if you are Anglo, Nordic, Med, Slav, etc. that's fine. But if you follow ecelebs you are an automatic nigger.

im trying you sick fuck but it takes time

To tease or mess with eachother does not equal infighting. Sure sometimes we talk shit about christcucks, meds or nords, but in the end, we all have the same goal. We also shit on eachothers countries, i for example, love to make fun of Brits, that doesn't mean i hate them, i wish them the best and if they can succeed with getting their shitty country in order, i am happy for them