He has a point you know.

Attached: IMG_0545.jpg (710x674, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qn8F6VgT7PA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1776 wow he must be really old :O

hwite normie identity is still on a one drop rule basis

yeah

its because whites wont awknoledge them as white anyway, white racist see colour of skin and assumes its POC even tho he identifies as white. When white bigotry is ended race wont matter.

big think

Attached: 1549207989606.jpg (256x256, 71K)

Based black man.

No such thing

How funny, I picked up on this in elementary school, back in the 90's.

Attached: 1555481079591.webm (720x480, 2.98M)

Well but he is a nigger

Attached: 39923316.jpg (700x700, 81K)

>I don't read history books - the post

no he doesn't. Any biracial/quadroon/octoroon identifying as "white" is going to get told real fast that he's not part of the gang. And there's nothing wrong with that. We have threads on here where people unironically argue that spanish people aren't white. So Stephen Curry isn't either. You really think Asian people look at Tiger Woods and go "ooooh tigah woods, he one of us"? No. I don't know if there is such a thing as white privilege but there sure as hell is non-black privilege, I'll tell you that right now.

youtu.be/Qn8F6VgT7PA

My brother in law is like 40% black
Hes a fucking honkie
Pretending to be oppressed

Attached: 1547782487433.png (615x431, 247K)

I half beaner half white and I identify as white mostly because I look white to the point if I say I'm Mexican people act like I'm lying. Mullatoes on the other hand cant pass as white so they dont see themselves as white. I know happas who identify as white because they look white and the asians dont see them as Asian. Personally if a mullatoe told me he is white I wouldnt disagree with him but I know plenty of people who would.

>flag

/ournigger/

They aren't going to let go of the power systematic kikery has afforded them peacefully.

Attached: 1556175531570.jpg (708x935, 100K)

Not the same. The equivalent would be a child of a mullato+white identifying as white, since mexicans are already half white mestizos (usually)

>non black privilege

I agree to a point, I definitely wouldnt trade places with a black even though I'm a mutt. Personally though I think half black half whites have any claim they want to being white though most seem fine identifying as black. If you have white ancestors you have a right to be embraced that no matter what stormfags or anyone else says.

Fair enough but would a mullatoe and whites child be considered white even if they didnt look white?

>whites wont awknoledge them as white anyway
depends on the color of the pussy lips, the asshole rim, and the nips

This one really depends. But at the same time, mexi+ white does not always equal white either. Look at jebs kids i wouldnt call any of them white

in elementary school i used to tell kids i was tanned not black lol.

t. mutt

White people won't care about your skin color until you bring that up. When I was in pre-school I remember someone talking about bi-racial children for the first time; we didn't consider them black or white, we said they were "in-between". We refered to their skin-tone as "coffee" and not "black".

>cohen
Yawns

Kek that's true, Jeb's kids actually look brown as hell even compared to Mexicans

I used to tell people I was Italian lol, I was really into the goodfellas at the time.

I dont know about "privilege" but I fucking love being white.

South africa got it right by having a solid mixed classification.

Why the fuck would I identify as white. Nothing good comes out from telling people your white. It doesnt change anything. I tell people I'm black and people are more accepting of me.

Honestly I have a lot of respect for black people. They go through so much shit because of other peoples perception of dark people. Hanging with my darker friends I see it in person. I'm just as black as they are but because I'm pretty white looking we could be standing right next to each other and I get treated better than them

Mixed race is more full of shit than you can imagine.

>nothing good comes out from telling people you're white.
>but because I'm pretty white looking we could be standing right next to each other and I get treated better than them.

Attached: 8iu7eQO.jpg (1526x1808, 377K)

>perception
but 12.7 equals 52

D&C, all Europeans are "white", all white Americans are Europeans, same for white Australians and white "Africans".
Biracial kids aren't white because they're biracial. They're not black either, Americans and retarded people like to think they're, even blacks mutts (basically all American blacks) consider them black because they're not fully black themselves. Biracial kids, and kids not black enough get killed in many parts of Africa.

I can respect that. I guess the iq digit boost from white part I kicking in.

Technically. But it depends on Genes lottery.

This.

Basically no white privilege.

huh. based

>I find it interesting that no one considers niggers to be white
You don't say?

Yeah I look white and I already get treated better for looking white. Telling people I'm white is not only stating the obvious, it makes me look like an asshole white supremacist who has to point out their "whiteness" to everyone

>When white bigotry is ended race wont matter.

Notice how "whiteness" is universally brought up in a negative context and has no redeeming intrinsic qualities; which--simultaneously--wouldn't exist even if there were, because race is a social construct and we're all the same.

Fuck off.

Attached: 1559828669892.gif (267x267, 346K)

>coffee
What a racist scumbag.
You too will be shot when we will finally liberate Europe from the nazis.

Niggers don’t see biracial people as fellow blacks either so your point is null.

>one drop rule

Unless they look exceptionally passable, society would still see them as black/mixed race. A better way to make this point is by highlighting how so many liberals are manifesting alternative identities to escape being simply cis white straights at the bottom of the identitarian hierarchy they themselves created (for political reasons). If white privilege were a meaningful thing, they wouldn’t need to escape into these other identities.

cant argue with that

weve all made that point 100 times
no one gives a shit
there is no logic in the world today

Pretty much this. I'm half Mexican and look white. Despite being raised white and considering myself white, I will almost never identify as white on anything official because it can only hurt me.

>40% black

Attached: 14608107_1180665285312703_1558693314_n[1].jpg (800x450, 56K)

Jerk! Delete this horrible video right now!

The bubble is going to burst soon.

Attached: 1554382243825m.jpg (693x1024, 162K)

He does indeed.

Attached: whiteprivilege.jpg (532x492, 127K)

wtf why?

Nigger do you even know your father?

Look at all those non-playable characters

no, its because the US considers anyone that doesn't look purely white not white. they CANT identify as white because no one will allow them to

this is literally what most of Jow Forums believes but they take that as an argument for white privilege not existing?

Attached: 1377162882866.jpg (290x324, 23K)

They only do because of the one drop rule and the fact that black racial characteristics tend to express themselves more strongly than white racial characteristics

Not true

I'm half black Rican and half white. I grew up in 98% white neighborhoods until highschool.

I never even considered the fact I wasnt white, or the fact I was different than all my white friends until I went to a diverse school, where I was immediately cast into a group not by the whites, but by niggers and spics.

If you just act like white people do they dont give a fuck.

Yup. When white racism ends, Asians and Hispanics will suddenly get along with niggers.

You realize that black culture itself claims mulattos for themselves.

Barack Obama is a prime example

The brains are yummy. And the weaklings let it happen

Why woulds I want to be a cultureless whiteoid? Y'all be boring as fuck. Can't season shit, can't dance, can't into sports. I'm a pound nigga and yous best stay out of muh hood.

Attached: 1294146410148.jpg (392x429, 32K)

No they dont.

White people are better as treating people as people and if you assimilate will treat you just as anyone else. POC make a big deal about race and will treat you as something else, as race is very very important to them but in a whites mind its something that 90% don't even think about.

Its obviously worse now and POC have forced whites to think about race.. Take for example trump, I don't think he has EVER really mentioned race. EVER.

The media is like why do you hate black people?

Stop being a radical, bigot

Attached: 64095059_2418873091663925_4883181866259054592_n.jpg (636x670, 41K)

HAHAHAHAHA THAT CLOWN TRYING TO DO ANYTHING LOL

It's because of the one drop rule legacy.

>when white bigotry is ended race wont matter

Primo, bebida.
Secundo, "odios los mayates."
Tervcero, "Eres judío?"

I have bad news for you, kike. The only thing standing in between you, me, and a garrote is the gringo. Albert McProfessionname is the only friend you have left, and pretty soon he and I are going to be tying the rope for you together.

Attached: mexico.jpg (440x300, 134K)

Look at flag. What an absolute embarrassment it must be to live life as a leaf faggot.

>(((VICE News)))
>It's working
In other words, it's not working and we're scared shitless.
They are right to be scared.

Pretty much my experience

White people do do this shit though where they give you this look like "get a load of the nigger" but the second you start speaking coherently and not like a nigger that fades away

Maybe I'm different, I'm smarter than most people I meet and am a computer engineer. But even when I was broke as fuck or a child white people always treated me nice

Even Scandinavian sluts have a dark anus user

>Race does not dictate honor.

>I have known orcs who have been as honorable as the most noble of knights and humans who have been as vile as the most ruthless of Scourge.

Attached: 29312.jpg (244x300, 29K)

>thinking an occultist tranny clown thing is going to do anything to those already right leaning besides drive them further
Some of them have to realize just how bad the optics are. Just in this image, theres an upside down cross on its forehead (whether its the cross of st peter or whatever doesnt matter, its the usual connotation), a ouija board, and what appears to be a picture of a child's skull missing teeth on the wall. I could show this to my boomer christian grandma and even she'd start sliding right.

He's actually right.
What's funny is whites in America aren't even white. And blacks in America aren't even black.
Everyone's just different shades of nigger.

My best friend is a troll.
The "race" thing is an obvious Mind Control cast by the (((goblins))).

Also. Did someone say [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]?

That's because jeb got cucked AND married a goblina

>whites in America aren't white
Maybe in your neck of the woods, Yankee.