I work in political fundraising in DC. I deal with Senators, lobbyists, and high-level donors directly on a daily basis...

I work in political fundraising in DC. I deal with Senators, lobbyists, and high-level donors directly on a daily basis.
Ask me anything.

Attached: PM .png (500x451, 291K)

Ever have to suck dick for bus fare?

How fake is pizzagate?

I've never dealt with anything like that. Our firm is strictly on the R side.
Metro*

Will you please kill yourself?

I can probably arrange for someone to kill you

0/10 larp, put more effort in next time faggot

That's the faggot way, so I'm sure that you could. Go back to selling our nation down the river for a few dollars.

Why have you not left that den of swine and done something worthwhile with your life yet?

Ate you truvada or already pozz?

Huh?

Not a larp. I'm just bored at work. Go ahead and ask me a serious question.
I will. I've only been here for a couple years.
That shit is above my paygrade and mostly limited to the other side. Pretty sure it's a sham and/or far over exaggerated anyway. Though I did grow up near that pizza shop and that guy is a fag.
Seething.

Who is the coolest senator and who is the biggest asshole?

Ah, so you're a kike?

Attached: 1560204835050.jpg (1024x576, 59K)

Kek

I only know Republicans.
From the ones I know, Richard Burr from North Carolina is the coolest.
Biggest asshole is probably Richard Shelby from Alabama. Guy is a straight up extortionist.
I'm sure you've all heard that Klobuchar is a massive cunt though, though I've never met her.

Who is the coolest senator and who is the biggest asshole?

Sorry, bad connection.

Thank you, interesting.

how many lobbyists have met with aoc?

Also, do the Republican senators take ideas from talk radio guys seriously? Do guys like Rush, Bongino, Hannity et al hold any real influence on policy proposals?

Richard Shelby is one of my senators. Any stories?

That I don't know. We mostly deal with Senate Republicans.
But looking at her FEC report, she doesn't seem to have any PAC donations on the books for either cycle, which tells me that it's probably few or none.
In short, no. Serious Senators don't.
Indirectly, I guess, yes. Because people like that can sway public opinion, and public opinion can obviously sway what Senators end up doing.
Sorry for the boring answer.
He's notorious for not letting anyone in the door unless they write big checks to either his campaign or his LPAC. If you look at his history on OpenSecrets, he gets quite a lot of corporate PAC contributions and national donations from people who would otherwise have no interest in Alabama. He's well known as a Senator for sale.

How old are you? How did you get your job? What exactly do you do? Does it seem like DC is isolated from ideas?

I get the feeling the House is a bunch of clowns compared to the Senate. Is that right'

When did they stop draining the swamp, and why?

Why is the NRA so fucking bad at earning back stolen ground?

is dan crenshaw as based as people say?

also, what about the j00s?

is there a lot of degeneracy?

Why are salt bagels so rare?... no one sells them near me. Very delicious with lots of butter

25. I have a degree in political science and interviewed at a policy think tank - didn't get the job but someone at that firm directed me to my current boss. Interviewed and got the job quickly.
My job mostly entails doing research, connecting our clients with donors, both corporate and individual, and attending events with said donors and clients.
Not entirely sure what you mean with that last question. Could you elaborate?
Crenshaw is incredibly based. I'm trying to pick him up as a client.
Jews certainly wield grossly disproportionate influence in Washington. We have clients who have rarely or never spoken publicly about Israel who we've arranged pro-Israel fundraisers for and have literally raised $200k in a single night in places like NYC. The Jews really stick together.
Degeneracy is mostly under wraps. But most people in Congress aren't as put together as they seem.
Yes. The house is so big and volatile that you have to be ridiculous to stand out, unless you're in a 100% safe seat.
That's a big reason why most donors prefer to give to Senators as opposed to House members, aside from the differing levels of responsibility

What's McConnell like?

How can I get some of that sweet lobbying cash?

Is it possible for a sitting senator to defy AIPAC and get re-elected?

what do you have to do to get into a think tank? like credentials. do they pay well?

>But most people in Congress aren't as put together as they seem.
what did you mean by this hehe

and what are the good resources to understand what's going on in government, besides Open Secrets.

How did it feel getting molested by a jew?

I’m a young engineer thinking about going into policy eventually. Any tips?

McConnell is ok, I've been to a couple events with him. He's a hardcore partisan, as you could probably guess. Also has somewhat of a reputation for being for sale - check his donation history. Swims in corporate cash. Though that's also largely due to his leadership position, pretty much every R Senator goes as he goes.
It's easy to get into lobbying. Work on the hill for a year or two and go to a lot of networking events (they have them pretty much every day on the hill), they're always filled with people from government relations offices. The path from the hill to K Street is very well paved.
Yeah. AIPAC and NORPAC are very powerful but there are plenty of other places to mine campaign donations if you want to avoid Israel entirely, though it is difficult. NORPAC actually gives more directly and spends far more on lobbying, but the power AIPAC wields is their ability to pull together their network of Jewish donors. Like I said in my previous post, you can make a fuckton of money at one single pro-Israel event very easily, so it's enticing for many Senators.
You can source a lot of money from NYC without broaching Israel. But the best place to get donations if you don't want to deal with them is Texas - most of the guys with money from there are in oil/energy and that's all they really care about.

Is there a lot of fairly obvious drug use among DC politicians? Like cocaine or other stimulants, prescription meds and such? Here we've had quite a few drug- and degeneracy-related scandals, mainly among right-wingers tho

>what did you mean by this hehe
A lot of them are booze hounds. They have to go to events almost every single night.
Re: think tanks, it's not hard. You almost for sure need a degree in government, comms, or the like, but I applied for a job that was higher than entry level so I didn't get it. They really cycle young people in and out, because, as you also asked, they don't pay well at the entry level, but it's not hard to get your foot in the door. Just act like you care about politics but don't be an autist about it. You'd likely be a grafter early on.
OpenSecrets is by far the best resource to see which Senators are beholden to which corporations. And I use Political MoneyLine to look at top level individual donors. Not sure what else you mean besides that.
In terms of how to get the job or how to be successful?
I'd say the best way to work your way up is to be a Hill staffer. Those jobs are easy to get, and you can work your way up pretty easily if you work hard/are a normal person. You'd get pretty low pay early on, but it's tough to break into politics without at least some experience at the ground level, and that's where most start. You could probably get a job as a legislative assistant on a particular issue that you care about pretty easily.
Obvious? Not really that I've noticed - though I'm sure there is at some level, I'm just not really privy to it I guess. Mostly just degenerate drinkers.

Too humid here
Not Jewish, but like I've said in other posts, Jews wield a very disproportionate amount of power in Washington because they really do roll in packs with the threat of withholding donations if you don't support their cause. They target the Republican party because they recognize (correctly) that they're more for sale.
However, the single largest donors on each side (Adelson, Steyer) are both Jewish.