So what do you guys think about US citizens being taxed so illegals can have free healthcare

So what do you guys think about US citizens being taxed so illegals can have free healthcare

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-113519_Chrome.jpg (1077x1758, 496K)

Other urls found in this thread:

idahostatesman.com/entertainment/ent-columns-blogs/words-deeds/article224536105.html
the-american-interest.com/2017/03/27/the-real-reason-california-turned-blue/
youtube.com/watch?v=qgce06Yw2ro
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pump them taxes Dahnald !
And cuts for the rich also !

It means other States will now get a bunch of cock sucking liberals

>donald trump controls california taxes

Bahahahahahnaha

Cûcknifornia

Good. No humans are illegal.

Nice cherry picked headline.

I couldn’t help but noticed you neglected the fact that it’s only undocumented migrants aged 19-25 year olds.

>All the spics and nigs will move to California
>California get nuked
>...
>profit

Attached: 1559283550843.png (500x913, 230K)

>nice cherry picking
>their only giving some illegals health insurance
Whats wrong with the headline.

>califuerña
>US citizens
pick one, pedro

California is now cutting back in all areas to pay for this shit, they are going to lay off social workers, and many other branches of government. If U.S. citizens do not have health insurance they get fined, homeless are not allowed to get free state health insurance....VOTE REPUBLICAN make sure the democrats do not steel the votes like they have been doing!!!!!

Where's the part that it's any better?

California isn't America.

>So what do you guys think about US citizens being taxed so illegals can have free healthcare
>US citizens.
It's just Californians. They can't even afford healthcare for themselves, the cucks. Oh, or homes. Or food.

Ok you fuck. Listen up

I posted this recently in a thread but added some more and cleaned it up for your cocksuckers that think muh ‘R’ after a name means anyfuckingthing whatsofuckingever.

>I’m a fucking mong and get off on telling my white like minded brothers and sisters in CA to get fucked because ‘we deserve it’

Let me enlighten you with some facts Motherfuckers. It is the fact we are over run by illegal beaners and their offspring and have no ability to make any changes.

>Hurr Durr you voted yourselves into this mess.

Fuck you. Have some more facts.

Reagan - Amnesty. Yeah, he fucked us.

Prop 187 (1994) Deny illegals to public education and government services. Passed 58%.
>Sorry. Your votes don’t matter, overturned ‘muh unconstitutional’

Prop 22 (2000) No fag marriage. Passed 61%.
>Sorry again. Your votes, although interesting, meaningless. Overturned.

Prop 8 (2008) - Another attempt at no Fag marriage. Passed, again, 52%.
>You fucking peasants don’t seem to get it. Your vote is fucking pointless, so please stop. Overturned.

>CA Governors in recent history.
1983-2011
>George Deukmejian REPUBLICAN 8 years
>Pete Wilson REPUBLICAN (8 years)
>Gray Davis DEMOCRAT (Motherfucking RECALLED after 4 years)
>Arnold Schwarzenegger REPUBLICAN (8 years)

Then the past two Moonbeam and Newsom benefitted from a beaner electorate for the gibs who are now of voting age and even more rigged balloting.

But guess what faggots? None of it mattered. Republican or Democrat. Propositions on the ballot to fix things. Our votes, your vote don’t fucking matter.

Fucking brainlets have flooded this Mandarin Computer Programming Enthusiast board since Trump and muh Q came along and think you are going to vote your way out of this.

>You dumb faggot Californians stay there. Don’t bring your liberal shit to my state and turn us blue.

You dumb fucks. For the most part, your new white neighbor who fled CA is going to be more ‘where’s my SS ethnostate’ than you. How about some more facts. People move to areas aligned with their political beliefs. Example. Northern Idaho was already pretty red. After a large influx of White flight Californians, Those numbers went UP.

idahostatesman.com/entertainment/ent-columns-blogs/words-deeds/article224536105.html

It’s the beaner kids that made CA blue. Not white folk who suddenly started sucking dick. Many whites left and made where they moved to MORE red. And the ones that are still here, myself included, are simply outnumbered 4:1 in major cities.

the-american-interest.com/2017/03/27/the-real-reason-california-turned-blue/

Most white Californians fleeing to red counties are usually way more 1488 than your faggot ass. We have lived with the 3rd worlders. We know what it means. Our hate is palpable. You watch from afar. We seethe in it.

So to sum up. Get fukt again.

Attached: 579A5FA8-01E2-41F7-A911-AE5146E1728A.gif (511x512, 105K)

Im pissed at citizens getting taxed so that the 1% can have tax breaks

lots of 25+ year olds will just lie about their age and the left will try to suppress that knowledge because “racism”
similar scenarios have played out in europe

Here's the thing, I'm white, born here, and make a decent hourly wage as a contractor for a marketing company, but no benefits.
How come some fucking illegals get free shit and I don't?
I can't afford good health care.

You know what you have to do, someone has to draw the line somewhere.

what's wrong with the headline?

why the fuck am I taxed to provide coverage for any fuckin illegal when my own can't afford health insurance. Where's the fuckin concern about law abidin citizens?

>pretending that males 19-25 years old isn’t the largest demographic for non-resident aliens...

Straight up Kalergi plan. Unless Trump actively puts a halt on this kind of thing, it's only going to get worse.

>Reagan - Amnesty. Yeah, he fucked us.

He did. then the faggot jew conman trump left the fuckin border wide open

>Renounce American citizenship
>Get Mexican citizenship
>Enter illegally
>Get rehired at same job
>????
>Profit

This is getting ridiculous. Illegals need to start being terrorized and harrassed. Make them afraid to keep coming here.

That doesn't make it any better at all

I work remotely, so that could work.
I'd have to move to CA though.
If that was the case I'd probably just stay in Mexico.

Mehh, SALT has been repealed so the expense remains mostly on california taxpayers. Once money for welfare and shit cleaning goes dry and the government has to raise everyone’s takes to 70% california will be liberated

Imagine actually paying taxes to communist-occupied regime of California. remember when bolshevik jews intentionally malicious starved millions in the Soviet Union? Remember when Mao being an ignorant imbecile installed by jews ended up starving millions? Remember when every judeo-communist regime in history genocided their own people because true communism has never been tried?

somebody please make a smuggie for this

youtube.com/watch?v=qgce06Yw2ro

Can we make Obama apologize?

>it’s only undocumented migrants aged 19-25 year olds.
>19-25 year olds.
So the vast majority of the current latino demographic?

Thats the thing with capitalism. The aristocracy gets tax cuts, and steal your money through banks.
Their slaves and useful idiots get gibs, payed by your taxes.
That is the trick: they fuck us both from above and bellow, and keep us under control through lawyers and gangs. Violence and theft from both sides.
And there is no real difference in the left or the right on this subject, only where they push harder. Leftists will destroy you with taxes, rightwingers through tax cuts for them and bank interests.
But there is a third way:
Put your boot on their throats and tell them to comply, or else, and expell their slaves, by force or persuasion. And, oc nationalize banks.
Problem fixed.

Nice blog

>4th way
Just give up cause we'll all be dead soon enough.

I don’t want to pay anyone’s healthcare bills other than my own and maybe a family member or VERY close friend who may need help if something catastrophic happens. That is, of course, entirely voluntary.
Fuck you, pay your god damn bills like the rest of us beaners

all according to their plan. i give up, theyre faggots

> mentally incapacitated little gypsy tries to make a pithy leftist comment
> immediately exposes his piddling IQ to the entire thread

Attached: image.jpg (618x679, 262K)

>I have absolutely nothing of importance to share or able to rebut any facts.

>It is the fact we are over run by illegal beaners and their offspring and have no ability to make any changes.
>It is the fact

What are your enormous arsenal of gun for then coward? Maybe the left is correct and guns should be confiscated by force? It seems to me that the best guns in the world in the hands of a bunch of white cowards seem pretty fucking useless. What do you think?

Trump will not stop this. He is one of the main beneficiaries of the system:
Import immigrants, legal or not, make them crush the unions and workers rights with lower salaries. Profit.
Most of immigration here has been legal for decades. The difference with illegals ? At least they do not vote (yours do btw). And the same rich parasites keep getting richer while our nations sink in the mud.
The only good immigration policy is : no immigration and no asylum. Period.

>then the faggot jew conman trump

super accurate and BASED-pilled

Considering blue states only receive a fraction of the money they are taxed back in federal aid (the rest of which is funneled into parasitic red state shitholes), I think its ironic that trumpfags complain about this since their own communities are subsidized in the same way.

I cant believe how pathetic Californians and Americans are. This is the time where you get off the internet , go buy some guns, and start clearing house of people blatantly comitting treason against its own people.
I hate this fucking world and I hate you stupid fucking faggot ass apathetic people that wont organize to stop this madness,.

Not yet. The last redpill is to decline the blackpill. We endured the black plague, the moors and sarracens, world wars and hundred of lesser wars, ice ages, its not a bunch of fucking judeo-masonic scums who will take us out.

its so pathetic that people seriously think this crisis can be solved with politics at this point.
You people are so fucking stupid it infuriates me.

Do you really expect me to read all that shut by you nigga? GRT the fuck off my board and go pay for my healthcare w*toid

because you are all apathetic cowards who wont even be brave enough to make a strongly worded phone call to their "representatives".
you people are cowards the the only way to fix this is to put fear into the hearts of these traitors that call themselves our "representatives".
They dont fear god, they dont fear YOU, and they sure as fuck dont care about you.

Based, some states might have to be sacrificed by the sooner the system falls over somewhere the faster everyone can wake up to the reality and start fixing this mess

Corporate america supports illegals because they know they can capitalize off their low wage and living standards. They won't complain that they live in a shithole, because to them they are making far more than they would back in their home country, which is an even far worse shithole. The government is just providing them with free healthcare and other amenities, then taxing the middle class so the large corporations that employ these illegals don't need to worry about paying for their required necessities; just the wage.

Why wouldn’t the hospitals do it for free? I don’t see a need for money to be involved.... just social karma

This. A hundred times this.
Real change comes from revolutions. Fascists didnt took the power with politics, but by ruling the streets and the hearts. We may not rule the streets, but we can win the hearts. Then we will rule the streets. It is more important than ever to redpill everyone you can.

>Murderers are good for society

Fucks sake, Canada. I have pet birds with higher functioning logic centers in their brains.

Put a wall around California and cut of the colorado river/hoover dam with a 1000% tariff on anything going over the border.
>Stupid Nazi youll starve without our fruit yield. Good luck growing it without water commie

when did you arrive?

Reminds me of those articles about "youth" refugees dominating at middle school sports. So brave, they can't defend their country but they can beat your kids at poverty ball.

if they're undocumented, how do we know how old they really are?

Teeth and other biological elements.

>if they're undocumented
That means they are stateless, and thus not citizens.
>if they're undocumented, how do we know how old they really are?
OY VEY, YOU SOUND LIKE A NAZI IN THAT INDIANA JONES MOVIE!

BRAZILIFIED.COM

so... like the arab/african "underage" refugees we took in in 2015?