Bill Mahar Scheduled to go missing soon

Bill Maher says Hillary Clinton 'committed obstruction of justice' in email scandal.

"Real Time" host Bill Maher made a stunning admission on Monday night when he said he thought former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton "committed obstruction of justice" with the email scandal.

Maher began by praising former President Obama having two "successful" terms in office without a "whiff of scandal" and knocked Republicans for their attempts to stir controversy.

"They tried Benghazi, Fast and Furious, Solyndra, all these nothingburgers," Maher told CNN anchor Chris Cuomo.

While he complained that the Clinton email investigation was "overcovered" by the media during the 2016 election, the HBO star conceded that Clinton's behavior may have been unlawful.
"There's a lot of reasons why the Democrats lost and many of them were Hillary was a terrible candidate, that's absolutely true," Maher said.

"She didn't help herself [nor] the situation with the emails in terms of how she handled her answers and her actions," Cuomo replied.

"Absolutely," Maher agreed. "And she committed obstruction of justice. Now Trump, I think, did in much worse fashion, but I mean... smashing up your phones and your hard drives..."

---------------------------------------
>not a whiff of scandal
>Trump did worse than destroying phones and hard drives.

twitter.com/i/status/1138258314956038145

Attached: cnnmaha.jpg (680x383, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdulrahman_al-Awlaki
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ydl-Uchhbg
breitbart.com/economy/2017/05/03/treasury-department-shoots-fannie-freddie-obamacare-conspiracy-theory/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump.

Awesome. He’s a cuck. But he was OK in that one episode of Max Headroom.

she committed obstruction on an astronomical scale
it's nothing even similar to the shit they tried to get trump on
trump made one offhand comment about a guy being good
hillary actively participated in a coverup of the highest order over leaking state secrets, illegal storage of information, destruction of evidence, and witness removal

>Now Trump, I think, did in much worse fashion
this atheist kike faggot is the biggest fucking pile of horsefly shit on the planet

>HRC is bad
>Trump was worse
>HRC destroys evidence
>Trump complains about witch hunt
>Comey admits HRC did it but offers the she's an idiot excuse
>Mueller spends 2 years, finds nothing, offers we can't prove he did anything but that doesn't mean he didn't do something excuse
Maher is a Leftist kike faggot

/thread

>Benghazi
>Fast and Furious
>nothing burgers

How did trump commit obstruction of justice? Also the dnc was not even hacked. These people lol

>she committed obstruction of justice. Now Trump, I think, did in much worse fashion
can some one try and explain this to me, what did trump do that is worse then smashing evidence before it goes in to custody of an investigation?

This. Jewish Rat remains a jew rat.

He's gonna get the door knob neck tie 'suicide'.

he said a naughty joke about thots on a hot mike

Attached: My Movie3.webm (1280x720, 1.13M)

>not a whiff
Just because you say something doesn't make it true

Sounds like he wants to throw Hillary under the bus to save Obama and the party.

but, do they have an argumented reason why the empeachement cry? i mean something as blatant as what hillary did?

Attached: 1517615881400.gif (892x1024, 959K)

that schiff look.

"Orange man baaaaaaad" is the only reason they will ever need. Barr needs to crack some skulls.

>be president
>have right to block testimony of all aides because executive privilege
>dont do any of that, instruct your aides to testify
>$40,000,000 investigation still finds nothing

GUILTY AS SIN! SO BAD!! OH MURH GAWD!

>be hillary
>refuse to use government email as required
>bleach bit your drives
>destroy emails AFTER receiving subpoenas
>violate classified material handling laws that don't even require intent
>the mere act of mishandling is criminal whether you know you did it or not
>literally everyone agrees she mishandled classified material

LOL NOTHINGBURGER

I always liked you for standing up to Islam Bill. RIP

This makes me very angry

A single liberal is much greater threat than all moslems. Remove liberals and islam becomes non-issue. Hound them get them fired do anything they do to us thousand fold.

this
The left brushed off "Fast and Furious" by saying "lol nothing to see."

I'll post this response to the Obama shit post about no scandal.

Obama's head of the IRS, Lois Lerner, plead the 5th to avoid testifying about her political corruption and targeting conservatives.

The Phoenix VA scandal under Obama resulted in 40 veterans dying while waiting for appointments. Many had been on a secret waiting list that was established in an effort to conceal the ineptitude in Obama VA system.

In may 2013, the AP revealed the the Justice Department had secretly collected two months worth of personal and work related phones call made by AP reporters and editors.

Eric Holder and Obama gun running scandal. (need to expand this)

February of 2011 it was revealed that Obama's FBI obtained FOX news reporter, James Rosen's credit reports and his personal bank records. The feds even tracked his phone logs and movements. In 2013, the Obama Justice Department then falsely labeled him as a “criminal co-conspirator” under the Espionage Act of 1917. Rosen was also labeled a "flight risk." The federal law enforcement agency even seized the phone records of Rosen’s parents. The FBI also got a warrant to search Rosen's emails from 2010. All charges were proven to be fabricated.

Obama's Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, evaded Federal laws, with Obama's knowledge, by setting up a private server which she used for official business and transmitting classified material.

Attached: obama jail.jpg (1024x653, 678K)

Good thing if ultra-liberal preacher of progressivism Bill Maher gets assassinated by establishment elite he has been dog for so long at expense of everyone else. Good riddance. Nothing of value is lost and human rights don't apply to liberals.

(((wapo))) refused to fact-check obama's "scandal-free presidency" statement because "oh well a 'scandal' is in the eye of the beholder.
think trump would get the same treatment if he made a similar claim?

They don't even mention the worst scandals of Obama's because they are so awful.

- conspired with the Russians to influence the 2012 election, caught on tape promising Medvedev better treaty terms if he held off until after election
- assassinated US citizens without charge or trial, including underage ones
- did not disclose work for CIA under Z. Brzezinski
- faked a raid on Osama bin Laden
- used the IRS to selectively harass conservative groups
- sold stealth helicopter technology to China (transfer via Pakistan with fake Osama raid)
- assassinated US troops in the fake bin Laden raid after they started leaking

We could go on, name a hundred proven things that rise to the level of treason. This notion of scandal free presidency is a lie only a kike would be bold enough to tell.

>assassinated US citizens without charge or trial, including underage ones
details or link?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdulrahman_al-Awlaki

>all these nothingburgers

LOL of course when his team does fucked up shit it is not a scandal and it a nothingburger.

If Trump has two fucking scoops well that is a huge scandal.

I like how everyone forgot that obama flat out lied about paying for the iranian hostages and how much we paid etc...

Scandal free.

Obama stealing dividends from Fannie and Freddie investors (i.e. white people's 401k plans) to fund Obamacare isn't a scandal? This was confirmed by Mnuchin

this was very well know when obama was in office but no one gave a shit because the news didn't talk about it

Also, YouTube is actively removing all clips of Mnuchin saying this to Maria Bartiromo on Fox Business

Bill Maher is an anti-White, anti-Christian kike worshipping faggot. He should've disappeared long ago.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdulrahman_al-Awlaki

Abdulrahman Anwar al-Awlaki (born al-Aulaqi; 26 August 1995 – 14 October 2011) was a 16-year-old American of Yemeni descent who was killed while eating dinner at an outdoor restaurant in Yemen by a drone airstrike ordered by U.S. President Barack Obama on 14 October 2011.[2][3][4][5] Abdulrahman al-Awlaki's father, Anwar al-Awlaki, was alleged to be an operational leader of al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula.[6] Anwar was killed by a CIA drone strike[7] also ordered by Obama two weeks prior to the killing of his son.

Yeah, the media did not talk about it. Learning about it first time. To be honest, though, I was still mostly on /g in 2011. /pol circa 2011 was all doom paul.

He requires 18 inches of separation at all times.
#METOO

KEK!!

That nigga is about to accidentally shoot himself in the back of his head. Anybody criticizing the Clinton’s gets clumsy fast.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ydl-Uchhbg

holy crap. Only two videos, but Mnuchin says that the profits of the fannie/freddie were placed into operational budgets, not Obamacare specific.

breitbart.com/economy/2017/05/03/treasury-department-shoots-fannie-freddie-obamacare-conspiracy-theory/

>Americans dying in Benghazi
>Just nothing important you guys, drumpf bad

Someboy kill that faggot

Attached: 1560185554612.jpg (640x625, 39K)

Good info in this thread.

This I remember,but media distorted it.

Attached: obama iran and cash.png (768x768, 383K)

Bump

does anyone have the set of this thing?

dirtiest campaign ever already happened

Attached: collusion4.jpg (1160x629, 170K)

>Imagine if either Trump or Hillary committed obstruction on the organized mass-scale of 9/11

Attached: 1553463261114.jpg (903x678, 237K)