Lauren Southern Is Getting Fucked Over By (((the Media)))

>lauren creates documentary about white genocide in europe
>>Media comes out with random hitpeice against her
>(((pol)))
"lol roasite, got what she deserved"

This is why pol is never right anymore.
We have lost the ability to se through even the most obvious propaganda timed hit pieces.
IF any of you are not complete fucking degenerates and want to actually do something for your ace
feel free to share this video as much as possible
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ_fz9EW5Iw
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ_fz9EW5Iw
But be careful
the fucking crypto jew beta orbitor FBI plant OP might have a secret plan to bring about the jewish anti christ by sharing a video about mass non-white immigration into europe that doesnt outright call for the genocide of all jews with gas chambers.

Attached: borderless.jpg (480x360, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jqmrKWzoeJc
dangerous.com/50638/say-farewell-to-the-klepto-queens-of-the-british-far-right/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off ethot paypiggy
your shekels go directly to globohomo, enjoy ;)

More of this thot's ass?

More of this thot's ass?

Shows how effective shills are and how much pol have fallen

Didn't she also advocate for "legal migration" in the very same documentary?
Either way, sort your life out and stop orbiting pseudo-intellectual roasties.

>Lauren Southern Is Getting Fucked Over By Niggers
FTFY

I'm guilty as charged phoneposting without a loisense

Lauren Southern is getting fucked by the people who write her material. She's just another whore seeking attention.

Southern's paypigs are out to defend their Queen. Enjoy the coalburner.

Lol. I was aware she was trash long before any hitpiece, you dumbnigger.

SHOW US HER GETTING THE BBC CREAMPIE

Attached: 1560187176121.jpg (369x277, 25K)

Not true i'm just on hour 2 of nofap

>memeflag
>defends jewess
why am I not surprised?

Attached: 1530043434159.png (604x717, 814K)

Wat?

That "hit piece" got her and her faggot partners so shook that they quit politics and denounced the right. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that there must have been alot of truth in Milo's words for them to react like that.

She’s a CSIS agent like Faith and Gavin.

I dont need a coalburner to fill me in on demographic issues. I'm not retarded.

Sorry mutt meant to quote the leaf above having a nightmare today aren't i

30 seconds apart, different IP, same text
>e-celeb

I don't care for her and haven't watched that documentary, but you shills are fucking retarded. There's nothing wrong with e-celebs, they can be incredibly useful.

JIDF please leave

Scroll down you autistic spastic

BBC CREAMPIE
BBC CREAMPIE

Attached: 1560182852111.jpg (324x395, 20K)

>guys Jow Forums is failing
>please believe us
>otherwise our jewish overlords wont pay our shill shekels

Ok rabbi

Attached: WhyLaurenBailed.png (589x439, 192K)

Pardon me but
when exactly when the fuck did i tell any of you donate to her patreon?
This isnt about being her beta orbitor
This isnt abotu giving her money
This isnt even about her specifically
this is about seizing opportunities
specifically
the opportunity to weaponize the anxiet and sexual frustration of teen boys into becoming redpilled on white genocide
this shit is not rocket science
a sexually attractive woman has created over an hour of footage of her explaining the open borders policy of europe in a video capable of redpilling TENS OF THOUSANDS OF OUR PEOPLE
FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK
Get over your own bullshit and do your god damn duty to your race
spread
this
shit.
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ_fz9EW5Iw

Attached: 8fc0dcb7e858734fba5282e4c4ddb5b1.jpg (505x799, 59K)

Lauren (((Simonsen)))

She sold out, its just been a money thing pretending to be a conservative for a while

youtube.com/watch?v=jqmrKWzoeJc
dangerous.com/50638/say-farewell-to-the-klepto-queens-of-the-british-far-right/

Nice try at damage control, faggot.

What are you rambling about you stupid fucker

what was the most damning revelation in her documentary that makes you think this has happened now?

lol lauren has been accused, targeted, etc. a ton over the years with bullshit claims but for some reason this time she quit. think about it, there's truth to whatever is being said and she's trying to get out while she can.

POST THIS THOT'S ASS NOW

How in the flying fuck could jews benefit from the propigation of an ANTI IMMIGRATION VIDEO
FUCKING GET OVER YOURSELF SHIT BRAINS.

lol roasite, got what she deserved.

Their mistake was thinking a hot chick would be able to push this shit to a bunch of hurt incels. The people here are late 20s wastes with no prospects of changing anything let alone demographics.

Stupid mutt

Try having sex, incel

So media thots are invading us and fucking us over? How sad it is that we have spiraled into unprecedented levels of faggotry.

>a sexually attractive woman has created over an hour of footage of her explaining the open borders policy of europe
Try me again when she stops only calling for flooding my country with beaners. Until then she can get raped by a pack of wild niggers for all I care.

its not about the revolation its about the potential for popularity
its got over 800,000 views now
and
if pol could get off its period
it could damn easy go viral
shes an attractive blonde woman talking about white genocide?
You or i could probably do something of the same length about the same shit and it wouldnt get 1/8th of the views
We have a real opportunity hear to weaponize a pretty face saying some of the right shit for the movement
but instead
were sitting hear bitching about who she fucked in the past and how she isnt calling for death camps for jews
WE NEED TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY
Its probably the last one jew tube is gonna give us.

Come on, we KNOW that That Guy T demolished Lauren Simonsen with a creampie when they met up.
Now where's the tape?

Attached: BLACKED.jpg (1200x900, 184K)

>We have lost the ability to se through even the most obvious propaganda timed hit pieces.

You mean like your post, memefag? Lauren Southern is a fame whore that fucked so many people that she was blackmailed into retirement at 26

Interesting story but I think to get the full story we need pictures of her ass

so there was nothing special about it

She is a money hungry whore, just like survive the jew, just like the roided one. Profiting on retards who rather seeth infront of their screens than having a family, grow their own food or hunt their own meat. They deserve to get robbed of their shekels, just like above named deserve to get burned alive in public.

because she doesnt name the jew!

lmao you're just going to get it flagged dumbfuck.

Have wild sex.

You just know T put his D in her P.

Finally a good post

Attached: 1518181412769.jpg (645x773, 120K)

ok user
listen to me
are you listening?
Great.
Cause i want this to get through your thick fucking skull and currently cant get oil drill close enough to get the job done.
So you're just going to have to open consciousnessesly
I
DONT
GIVE
A
FUCK
WHAT
YOU
THINK
ABOUT
HER.
your opinion about her doesnt matter.
and you know what?
my opinion about her doesnt matter.
this isnt about whether or not you should give money to her, or date her or even be in the same room as her
this is about whether or not you are going to get off your ass and use a piece of propaganda dropped in your lap to save your fucking race.
Grow the fuck up.
And do what needs to be done.

Amazing how she retired suddenly like a week before this article came out.

No thanks. Maybe if you were a better shill.

MUTT SCROLL DOWN BEFORE FLOPPONG YOUR FAT BROWN FINGERS ON YOUR KEYBOARD

The same shit happened with milo and peterson.
Jow Forums unconsciously want the white movement to fail so they still can keep blaming their shortcoming on the jews and keep complaining from their moms basement.
They actually believe their shitty /b/ tier memes are doing more than these guys.

Attached: 1500182450776.png (1136x690, 268K)

I know it hurts but it’s truth. Prove me wrong. I’ve started my family, woke my friends and parents. I’m securing property, what are you doing for your community bong? I don’t want to put you down I want you guys to stop being so angry about women like the dividers want. Women can only be as decent as their men handlers enable.

Attached: 06B10DBA-578F-4552-868D-FA157AAD67AE.jpg (394x401, 38K)

Well done mutt you made me use 56% of my power

Attached: 3eb.jpg (602x481, 47K)

>More of this thot's ass?
exactly.

OP: don't post without closeup of her asshole please. real close. crusty close. thank you

Attached: 1520344640068.png (346x414, 71K)

why do faggots with this memeflag in particular make the shittiest posts?

Lauren Southern is a mud shark. She turned betas and gammas into pay pigs as their trad dream girl, while she spread her vag for anyone in the movement who would do her homework for her.

And we all knew it, the coalburning thot.

Shut up.

>E-Celeb
>Coal burning thot
>Controlled opposition that is just controversial enough to get beta bux donated to them.
>Always stops short of actually calling for white ethno state, or naming the Jew, because it would compromise their easy money.
Literally just as useless as Juden Peterstein, Crowder the Cuck, or (((Ben Shapiro))).

The only eceleb that is mildly useful is Milo, and that's not intentional on his part. It's that homosexuals have a pathological need for attention, and attacking (((them))) is the easiest source of attention.

Alright, let me try this one more time, you dumb nigger.
I'M
NOT
GOING
TO
SHILL
SOMEONE
ADVOCATING
THE
DESTRUCTION
OF
MY
PEOPLE.
YOU
DUMB
FAGGOT.

She didn't create a documentary about "the white genocide in Europe". She didn't even talk to any Europeans. It ended up being some fluff piece that tried to put a sympathetic light on migrants, acting as though they'd been "lied to" by NGOs.

While partly true, she of course went no further than that and didn't name the largest NGOs out there and who are behind them, despite the one she dealt with in the movie being run by an Israeli American.

She tactically "retired" at 26 because she knew what was coming. She's moved on to the next grift.

>Memeflag
>Pushing centrist propaganda film on mass immigration caused by globalists that want a browner group of denizens
>Defending an eceleb
Hi, Lauren Simonsen. How's the shekels life? When you kid is born, everyone will know the truth.

Attached: 1556907553714.gif (347x450, 3.34M)

user you have to know white genocide is going on before you can learn the jews are behind it.
this is how the pipeline works
how its always worked
user desu the thing that was most shoking to me was how much these governments actually brought in the migrants themselves
apposed to the migrants comming by their own work
I mean i knew it happened but the ammount of "busing them into europe" really suprised me as an american
but you should watch it yourself to se what sticks to you
GOOD
then in that event
maybe she'll move it to bitchute and we can get that platform off the ground
either way it sounds good to me
user i warned you in the op to be careful
after all
i might be a crypto jew working to get people to popularize a video about mass immigration into europe to bring about the jewish anti christ
stay woke.

Q - Zionist
Alex Jones - Zionist
Jerome Corsi - Zionist
Roger Stone - Zionist
PJW - Zionist
Posobiec - Zionist
Bannon - Zionist
Ben Shapiro - Zionist
Jordan Peterson - Zionist
Geert Wilders - Zionist
Sam Harris - Zionist
Spencer - Zionist
Mich Enoch - Zionist
Lauren Southern - Zionist
Faith Goldy - Zionist
Sellner/Pettibone - Zionist
Tommy Robinson - Zionist
Ann Coulter - Zionist
Molyneux - Zionist
Cernovich - Zionist
George Webb - Zionist
Jason Goodman - Zionist
Matt Couch - Zionist
Milo - Zionist
JF - Zionist
Kevin MacDonald - Zionist
Andrew Anglin - Zionist
Weev - Zionst
Sargoy of Mossad - Zionist
Kyle Chapman - Zionist
Stephen Crowder - Zionist
Laura Loomer - Zionist
David Duke - Zionist shill
Gavin mccines - Zionist
Jared Taylor - Zionist
Robert spencer - Zionist
Pamela geller - Zionist
Charlie kirk - Zionist
Candice owens - Zionist
Thomas paine - Zionist
Douglas murray - Zionist
Joe Rogan - Zionist shill
Kate Hopkins - Zionist
Elon Musk - Zionist
Kanye West - Zionist
Proud boys - Zionist
Mr. Metokur - Zionist
Pewdiepie - Zionist
Jesse Lee Peterson - Zionist
Brenton Tarrant - Zionist
Nigel Farage - Zionist
Ezra Levant - Zionist
Nick Fuentes - Zionist
Patrick Little - Zionist

>propaganda
Yep, sounds about right.

>lauren creates documentary about white genocide in europe
No, she created a documentary about poor refugees being victims of trafficking for profit. Nothing at all about white genocide, and the main point falls flat because the refugee victims want to move there and aren't being taken advantage of in any way.

I dont agree woth mass migration of shit skins to anyone's nation, thats a crime against humanity

But that doesnt mean she isnt a coal burning unprincipled e thot

Never trust faggots. They are conniving and mischievous people by nature. Never trust a women who keep faggots as friends.

Attached: 1560231915328.jpg (960x1031, 107K)

No Tim Pool on your list? He seemed to ride in on a white horse to defend AIPAC pretty fast. And is constantly kvetching about a potential shadow economy forming where the "far right" is free to organize without any ability for big tech/banks to unperson them.

user when the fuck did she advocate for white genocide?
when?
she said america is a melting pot and europe would be the ideal place for the ethno state
is that what you're referencing?
thats not calling for white genocide user
thats just not being up to par with pol
this is how the pipeline works
and this documentary
has the potential to get alot of people farther down the road
do you know who finnally got me questioning jewish power?
milo fucking yianopolous
the quote to my left?
It made me think for the first time about jewish power critically.
was he redpilled all the way?
fuck no
but he served a legitmate purpose
and he paved the way for everyone from pierce to rockwell to AH
thats how this worked for most of us
and its how this video could work for alot of people a few years behind us.

Attached: milo on the jews.jpg (1024x680, 220K)

It looks like you're trying to create an eceleb thread. Would you like help going back to plebbit?

Attached: Clippy.png (340x315, 108K)

So you want more people to see the video so nobody can see the video?

Attached: 1493741984422.jpg (404x270, 32K)

>opinion dismissed
Borderless is a civnat cuckfest of the highest order, OP as a memeflaggot even worst

Attached: 1558848484189.jpg (607x582, 18K)

>LS decides to get out of the alt-right, burns the bridge, figures lay low a few years, get to have a normal life.
>media/establishment has declared no prisoners. She gets destroyed.
She made her bed. She decided the fight wasn't worth. Not our fault if the foe decides to rape and execute her.
As Ben once said "hang together, or hang seperately"

That's an awful lots of text, here, I'll help you make your post a little more succinct.
>Muh optics!
>Muh gateway ideas!
Show flag Rabbi.

"i like your style user"

Attached: 1556464298400.jpg (958x1600, 96K)

>shill some (((outsider))) demanding your country turn brown because she said some nice things about people who hate you
Nah, I'm good man.

user the way i se it where in senario where all posibilities where the video gets more views leads to a good outcome for the movement
if it gets over a million views and starts to fucking trend
it will redpill normies
if it gets removed?
it will make youtube more obviously a shithole police site and propup alternatives like dailymotion
if it gets censored?
it may also redpill those who already saw it on(((jewtube))) itself
you se where im going with this?
this movement is fundimentally a revolutionary movement
and revolutions thrive on chaos
the more we can create
the better.

Attached: 190315-brenton-tarrant (2) (1).jpg (1000x663, 53K)

She fucked a nigger to be mainstream, look at me im not racist like all those anime watching incels teehee XD
But shes also way too rightwing to be mainstream, so her only hope is for middleground cuckservatives paypiggies to keep her in the betabux
she should have either gone full 1488 or just been a dumb liberal ethot.

Well, somebody said it on the internet, so it must be true.
Guess I hate borders now then.

Attached: 1484653985235.gif (125x125, 13K)

>show flag
sure.
user does she talk about how americans should open arms the carvans from south american?
no.
then the video is worth sharing
and if you gave a damn about your race
you would.

Nick Fuentes - Zionist?

In what way?

In the sense that he doesn't openly state Israel is illegitimate? Because he's certainly no friend of the Js.

her documentary was almost pro refugee, gtfo.

>does she talk about how americans should open arms the carvans from south american?
Yes.
And the white race outside of the US can go fuck themselves. They have made it clear they want nothing to do with my people, and the feeling is mutual.
I care about my nation. Europe can go fuck itself.

Let this coal burning whore die. And fuck all the cucks who paid her.

>denies that [insert e-celeb] is a zionist
t. shill cuck that needs to go back to his tranny discord

of all the names of this laughable old pasta bait list you are sceptical of Fuentes being on there??

She is actually dumb af. i met her in london a few times at parties with caolan, george and lucy. she literally has read none of the literature behind what she purports to believe, can't spell for shit and got cucked by pettibone when she was trying to fuck sellner.

tl;dr i fucked her, ama

Attached: bongland.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

spoilers: her pussy is hairy af

I didn't believe you at first, but those numbers don't lie.

meme flag shill defending a double agent working with anti-fa to dox nationalists.

thx bro, she is dirty af. also she has cut marks on her thighs.

unBEARables ##

Duh, bro theres no way some sexy whore like that will ever develop her brain when the world parts the seas for you because of your hot sexy blonde body. I saw some screen shots from her "book" is was the most childish garbage writing ive ever seen, even Buzzfeed listicles put her to shame.
If not a LARP im unironically proud of you bro for nailing that whore.