Are attractive white women reliable journalists?

or is it all just attention whoring, money grubbing thottery?

Attached: COF9syVUwAAqsD5.jpg:large.jpg (960x638, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rB3BsYV8PEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why are men so easily manipulated?

If she breathes, she’s a thot.

>women
>reliable

because many are incels (like here on Jow Forums) and let their relentless desire for sex rule their actions.

>inb4 tranny janny deletes

>white

I just really like looking at her. And that means ratings.

what race has the most thots and why is it ashkenazim?

why not both

Old crazy women tend to be more reliable journalists, paradoxically. (this doesn't mean they are very reliable)

reliable? you mean will she suck your cock or will she blueball you?

I mean are they accurate reporters of the truth.

Only trust those who are MARRIED and have children.
Single women are just fucking water man, they'll take the shape of anything they come in contact with and have no morals.

ALL women journalists shriek about 2 things:
1: Why everyone should think women like her are the prettiest.
2: Why she deserves more gibs.

She does amazing work. Proud to be a $200 monthly supporter for 23 months now.

do you wank off to her? asking for a friend.

I do. Obsessively.

Didn't she literally have something on her patreon where you pay a stupid huge amount of money to be graced with being able to do a Skype session with her? Of course just to talk politics meaning you oozing how awesome she is and "picking at her brain" while hoping she's fall in love with you or some shit.

Attached: 1537805806238.jpg (750x351, 88K)

>Didn't she literally have something on her patreon where you pay a stupid huge amount of money to be graced with being able to do a Skype session with her?

Belle Delphine has that too, but she's hotter IMO.

gas the skypes

Attractive white women are the most privileged people to have ever existed. They are required to know nothing for success. Just being attractive and white means there is a big long line of people willing to pay her bills.

Cope

Q - Zionist
Alex Jones - Zionist
Jerome Corsi - Zionist
Roger Stone - Zionist
PJW - Zionist
Posobiec - Zionist
Bannon - Zionist
Ben Shapiro - Zionist
Jordan Peterson - Zionist
Geert Wilders - Zionist
Sam Harris - Zionist
Spencer - Zionist
Mich Enoch - Zionist
Lauren Southern - Zionist
Faith Goldy - Zionist
Sellner/Pettibone - Zionist
Tommy Robinson - Zionist
Ann Coulter - Zionist
Molyneux - Zionist
Cernovich - Zionist
George Webb - Zionist
Jason Goodman - Zionist
Matt Couch - Zionist
Milo - Zionist
JF - Zionist
Kevin MacDonald - Zionist
Andrew Anglin - Zionist
Weev - Zionst
Sargoy of Mossad - Zionist
Kyle Chapman - Zionist
Stephen Crowder - Zionist
Laura Loomer - Zionist
David Duke - Zionist shill
Gavin mccines - Zionist
Jared Taylor - Zionist
Robert spencer - Zionist
Pamela geller - Zionist
Charlie kirk - Zionist
Candice owens - Zionist
Thomas paine - Zionist
Douglas murray - Zionist
Joe Rogan - Zionist shill
Kate Hopkins - Zionist
Elon Musk - Zionist
Kanye West - Zionist
Proud boys - Zionist
Mr. Metokur - Zionist
Pewdiepie - Zionist
Jesse Lee Peterson - Zionist
Brenton Tarrant - Zionist
Nigel Farage - Zionist
Ezra Levant - Zionist
Nick Fuentes - Zionist
Patrick Little - Zionist

>Just being attractive and white means there is a big long line of people willing to pay her bills.

this. I actually think this is the number one reason white women have become such dismal failures at being wives and mothers. They get way too spoiled in their prime years, and then they hit the wall and it's too late for them.

You get 15 minutes per month if you're a $200 supporter. We are currently 8 months behind because of scheduling conflicts. I might switch to Jessu.

based

she was charging $500 for dinner with her on the aussie tour with that balding cuck

Unironically true.

I went to a very Jewy highschool and they were relentlessly cockthirsty. The Jewish girls would shame others as "prude" if they weren't.

This was true as far back as middle school. The schlomos teach them about the birds and bees quite early I guess, which is likely why the age sex ed starts at keeps lowering as western school curriculum continues to get more semitic.

why are women so easily manipulated?

they aren't

>they were relentlessly cockthirsty.
I've been banging a jewess on the side, and I can attest that she doesn't get tired of dick.

Attached: 1554313441612.png (300x300, 36K)

if we are going to be honest here, thots gets mad shit but popular male e-celebs also happens to be sell outs.
e-celebs was never user.

Never listen to women. It's that simple.

Well I looked up that person. Gross dude. This shit simply just isn't healthy for men.

Fuuuck it's so ridiculous. It seems like this desire making men think this shit is fine could totally be fulfilled in so many other different ways that would be healthier and more rewarding. Bringing politics into it, I don't see how one can consider themselves a "right wing" or "conservative" man if you're engaging in this shit.

Most are just paid to read from a teleprompter or a piece of paper. Their looks and voice are what give them the job, nothing else. The fact they are willing to work in a field so regulated by a monolithic ideology is indicative of their willingness to surrender their own ability to think for themselves.

Because other women exist.

reliable? didnt she just quit lol

> Bringing politics into it

It's just a way to make it all seem more acceptable than just paying some random thot to have dinner with you to flirt and stare at her titties.

Like it or not, most people open up to beautiful women without much coaxing. Unfettered access is a powerful tool for journalism.

Those that try to get by on looks alone are easy to identify by those actually looking for news.

Attached: f3dxnsg26ub21.jpg (640x988, 160K)

this pretty much

>a $200 supporter.
man, kill yourself seriously, you are the problem
no betabucker like you, no e-thot

Attached: arrg.gif (404x347, 1003K)

Kek, I'm lonely af but I'd never pay a single cent for human interaction.
Those faggots got what they deserve. Women are by essence manipulative primitive animals. If you don't know how to deal with them, you'll get destroyed.

It's not that much considering all the great things she has done. I cashed in some BTC to buy a bunch of camera equipment off her Amazon Wishlist as well.

Pleasedo not ever complain anymore about you not getting shit you paid this thot for
I can't fathom how beta you are

>I cashed in some BTC to buy a bunch of camera equipment off her Amazon Wishlist as well.

just wondering. Is she like a girlfriend replacement, or just a bit of crumpet on the side?

Because men actually care about substantive issues and the well-being of their country. It’s easy as fuck to manipulate those desires.

I'd say friend but I know she probably wouldn't. I guess we are just acquaintances.

>Bye guys I'm retiring now!

>are attractive white women reliable
Fuck no, and if you dont already know this have sex and you'll find out

That’s the most cucked fucking thing I’ve ever read. Retards shoveling money into thot pockets is their own damn fault.

>friend
>acquaintances
Nah breh, these words do not require money involved.
>pays thots
>doesn't get laid
You are the ultimate beta, pls KYS

>simonsen
>brown eyes
>dyed hair
>white
>white
Cringe
Btw, lauren (((simonsen))) has been exposed as a ((())) years ago
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rB3BsYV8PEE

wow

nah, she's not jewish. she's a massive thot and a complete fraud though.

>Are attractive white women reliable journalists?
Idk, you tell me, shit lord.

>Idk, you tell me, shit lord.

sounds like you have a vested interest in Lauren.

Do not trust a young woman pindit who is claiming to be a traditonal conservative but is not married.

Its just the newest scheme for whores trying to sperate betas from shekels without havong to put out.

And never trust one that goes big seemingly over night. Those are likely controlled opposition or gatekeepers.

>sounds like you have a vested interest in Lauren.

>Idk, you tell me, shit lord.
well you're attitude implies that you were playing the exploitation of neets for profit, so kys

>well you're attitude implies that you were playing the exploitation of neets for profit, so kys

>all just attention whoring, money grubbing thottery?
why'd you even ask?

>why'd you even ask?
because she had a lot of people fooled that she believed in what she was doing.

did not an argument guy put it in her when they went on their trolling old media tour?

Lauren casting couched? say it wasn't so.