This scares the mutt

This scares the mutt.

Attached: gettyimages-872499106.jpg (2500x1749, 456K)

Manlet

Europe needs the world's oceans policed in order to facilitate international trade more than America does.

I honestly hate all superpower leaders.

kek

Cool story

There needs to be a way for us to decouple from the United States so that we can join the winning side.

Attached: 1557327321919.png (1043x1136, 380K)

Fuck Jewmerica. Better China than the Jews.

Just two solid ethnic nationalists

Yeah wtf. I knew he was short, but getting mogged by a chink is a bit pathetic

Most of my Chinese friends are between 6' at 6'1...

6' and* 6'1

That sounds a bit far fetched. Most of the chinamen I see are about 5'8

Fuck Xi and fuck Putin and fuck Trump.

To be fair, they were born and raised in North America. Their parents are a good few inches shorter than they are, which is pretty funny. A lot of it seems to just be a question of nutrition.

Yeah I believe you, the younger, 2nd gen chinks are taller than the older ones, but there are tons of Chinese at my college and I honestly have never seen any that are over maybe 5'11 but i guess that's just anecdotal evidence

As a Westerner, this scares me as well. I was visitting Moscow, Russia in February, and the entire Gostinyy Dvor (giant shopping mall right next to the Red Square) was completely decorated in celebration of the recent Chinese New Year, and the ENTIRETY of Moscow was filled with Chinese tourists with their big retarded cameras - almost more so than actual Russians (though sometimes it's hard to distinguish lol). Every museum and attraction had a giant "China friendly" sign sticked on the front door. In the airport, the announcements were first made in Russian, then Chinese and lastly English.
Seeing international politics play out in real life is scary stuff.

(also pic related, Russian wine card asserting its border)

Attached: 62365417_2396792277233559_783291349188214784_n.jpg (269x480, 49K)

bumping

chinks in the mountain region are tall.
>Yao Ming

Honestly, I welcome them. Russia and China aren’t the ones telling young men to chop off their dicks.

Roughly half of the ones I'm talking about are Han Chinese, with the rest being Islanders.

And nice cope post. They’re all 5’5 dressed like Reservoir dogs

Thats not a salad

That phony dog and pony show only perpetuates the lunacy that Russia and China are not paper tigers.

Chang here. There are no real mountain regions in China except maybe Tibet but they aren't Han Chinese. Tallest Chinese come from the north but pic related is the tallest province.

Attached: 1200px-Shandong_in_China_(+all_claims_hatched).svg.png (1200x955, 369K)

So you hate Trump and only Trump, cool blog entry brah.