Clear Your Bowels While Someone Is Watching You Eating Burgers

WestCoasters please explain what happens there
> and why it resembles 3rd world european countries like France

Attached: only_in_amerikack.png (630x832, 422K)

California has become India 2.0

Immigration
These diverse people are your replacement

You mean SAN FRANCISCO has become India 2.0

Stop questioning the master shitposters

Attached: 1542641766433.jpg (125x83, 2K)

California is a liberal shithole where 30% of the countries homeless live; most of them are in San Francisco. They are trying to shit up the rest of the country now that they've ruined their own state by moving to the south and midwest.

That’s just Google’s CEO on a designated pooping street.

nah, pretty much all of California. Went there on a business trip a few months ago, had to stay for 1 month. I have never seen anything more degenerate in my life...and I live in Brazil.

Constantly pushing into others' comfort zones and being overall faggots to the general public.

I can see why California is India 2.0.

Good thing I’m like 1k miles away from that degeneracy

Nancy Pelosi's Congressional district.

Liar. SF and LA are shitholes (SF, literally) but the rest of CA is pretty nice. Weather isn't for me, so I plan to move, but I see why people like it.

>no money for native nogs not to shit on the street
>import illegals and give them healthcare
the state of CA

My dad was military. We were stationed in the San Jaoquin valley for a couple of years. Gotta admit it was pretty cool. A lot of beaners because of all fruit/veggie farms but other than that it was pretty solid.

Okay Achmett

I salute this man. I like his love for my country. Thank you good sir.

>WestCoasters please explain what happens there
aaand Amnesty Don wants the "MOST EVA" immigrants. fuck Trump/Kushner 2020

(((The Loop)))
> Some nutrients leave the body with feces in an unchanged form

I spoke Spanish more often than I did English.

literal millions go into bleaching the streets of HIV/Hep C infected hobo shit, everyone running California is incompetent corrupt pedo satanists.

Attached: san-francisco-poop-patrol-problem.jpg (3000x2022, 1.37M)

Please Apply For Dinner Service Amit!!

It's an american tradition. You euros will never understand.

West coast practices "compassionate" catch and release when comes to mostly drug addict homeless frequent flyers. East coast imprisonment and treatment. Why? West coast is so crippled by the prospect of capital flight they resort to sabotage to push policy and they're naive retards.

plus the veterans

At least we try ...

Attached: dont_poop_plz.png (702x814, 314K)

DESIGNATED

I get a full shower enema every morning. People tell me it is bad. Yet those same people all have major health problems and I remain fine.

rare flag saved

Why are you a democrat flag and not crying for cultural relativism or destitute homelessness making it somehow OK to designate streets?

Of course, I do eat Yogurt every AM

Attached: 20161202-232417_1480692038145.jpg (600x600, 91K)

I'm sorry, but you deport people like this. No exception. If they're mentally ill, you deport their parents. Anyone who says otherwise is a cuck.

>other than the invaders conquering the entire state, it's pretty nice

California does legit worry me, they're too close to tipping from net giver to net taker for a state their size, they slide into the red it's a major federal issue. They don't care either because they know the Fed will just bail them out but that's going to fall on the shoulders of the other contributor states.

Finally the french lib detected using meme flag

That dude is getting $120k/yr to pressure wash streets lol unreal

California could be the most productive land in the entire world. But they must be forced. They must be made to need water.

>import H1B from india
>streets covered with shit
>shittycon valley
checks out

Attached: 1558481891023.png (465x493, 362K)

This is where all the best programmers are supposedly living.

california could be easily cut off from the rest of the US

For 120k he has the passion to inhale vaporized feces molecules

Considering the wretched quality of big tech software these days, I don't think that's a reasonable conclusion.

Im so happy about whats happening in Cali. Good for them!

It could but we both know that's just fantasy, the Federal government will always cuck to keeping failed states afloat.

It is what it is. Worry about you instead of our way of life.

I'm sure your countries are so perfect.. that's why you're on here gurgling american jizz everyday

Attached: rawdfghs.gif (400x300, 1.93M)

Lol and here I thought De-Nile was in Egypt
Turns out it's in Cali.

Attached: 5674693873409687002116.png (350x350, 138K)

You didn't experience shit. California is a massive state

theres actually a lot of places you can go see that

Nah he means California you fucking faggot, but I would go as much as to say that it's the whole west coast of America not just California

I wish we stopped draining Colorado River through Powell there and let the whole thing dry out.

That black man probably immigrated from New Orleans to California after Katrina hit.

The homeless started showing up in 2005 very shortly before the hurricane ended.

Attached: 1533981245343.jpg (1440x2560, 466K)

You clearly only went to the spic area, i live in Roseville and it's 95% white. You simply cannot comprehend how many rated communities there are in this state. I feel sorry for poor whites but it is what it is.

Designated Shitting Street finder app when?

Attached: 1556159713625.jpg (743x760, 51K)

everyone makes 120k in that shithole lmao

That dudes isnt an immigrant lol

ya its totally pajeets shitting all over cali.....

Can you please go back to your tranny discord and tell them this method doesn’t work? It makes you stick out like a sore thumb you fucktard

Based pajeet showing us his culture.

120 grand in California isnt much when the cost of living is high as fuck.

Thats one chubby boypucci

Disgusting.

>everyone makes 120k a year

Most people I know make 30-70k a year.

I had a degenerate addict whore ex girlfriend from Roseville. Fuck Sacramento.

Honestly, I'm fine with you guys thinking all of California is shit. Just means more people will stop moving here and making the state overcrowded

Attached: Screenshot_20190609-170927.png (1571x2048, 2.04M)

What are you talking about, Mohammad?

fucking KEK

Attached: varg.png (400x426, 260K)

Such beautiful diversity, I hope San Fran gets even more feces shat out in public places. Maybe they can even shit right on the liberal's kids, and isn't that what they ultimately want anyway? Why are they complaining?

Shit in my city 70k would be hard to live off of if you wanted a family or a home. Average home cost in my city is 700k.

It's literally a liberal shithole. A shithole. For real.

I encourage this behavior. Its punk rock to for the homeless to do this to these rich yuppies. They are doing Gods work, Crusaders in class warfare.

They finally achieved their goal! Aren't you happy for them? Freedom, baby!

baste(d in shit)

It blows my mind that people pay $3000/month for a studio apartment while being surrounded by people who literally defecate on the street.

>implying the illegal beaners will ever stop invading your state

killing me, user

This

POO IN LOO JEWMERICANS

>designated shitting streets
>designated shitting city

Poos look on in envy

Hey now. It's only in the designated cities.

Fuck I hate going to sf or Oakland but I have to sometimes for work. (((They))) let the bums set up camp wherever they want and give them free clean needles. They also get like 400 bucks a month as long as they have an ID. The mayor's enable them and they are about to launch a multi million dollar project to find they root cause of homelessness. A home depot is about to shut down in Oakland because there is a massive homeless shant town in front of it. It's so bad that the employees are scared to cross the parking lot, they cant keep them from stealing shit and they even have been robbing the Mexicans ha ging outside for work. One of they few times I will actually side with the illegals. Pretty cucked over here but the money's pretty good.

It's so quirky and charming! The hustle and bustle!

muh close proximity to the downtown area with lots of stores of worthless crap, user. Muh view of the brick wall.

>make 120k a year
>live in a shoebox and eat ramen once a day
>every day you wake up praying you don't slip on a shit stained street or get HIV from the "girl" you met last night
>haha look at those poor rural fags only making 50k. They wish they were rich like me

120k per year in San Fran is living in a van level of poverty.

show flag

Yea big tech can suck an egg!

> he took the bait

They already move here to get to other parts of the country. Some stay in California while others infect he rest of the United states. Stay ignorant, though

Attached: Screenshot_20190530-140325.png (2048x1359, 303K)

When is Modi going to announce that superpooper 2020 has been delayed since the bar has been raised.

BARCADE, NIGGER

San Fran and Seattle had the most aggressive beggars, one guy was going around threatening to stab people with an "HIV needle" if people didn't give him money. WTF do you all put up with that shit?

And due to how fucking ridiculously expensive it is in the bay area that's not even good pay. You're considered poor and can get government assistance for making 100k or less a year. Its fucking insane.

A massive pile of shit

>Only in San Francisco can you have a nice dinner outside and watch someone take a shit
And that’s a good thing!

>Seattle had the most aggressive beggars
Seattle legalized homeless attacks on people. I am not joking. Look up "Seattle is Dying", in it, they admit that the police have been directed to ALLOW the homeless to shit, vandalize, and assault people. It's all fully legal there and one homeless nutbag proudly proclaimed his victory over the police.

Going to sf for the first time in August

What do I expect?

But they can walk to museums and coffee shops and nice restaurants! What's stepping over shit and dirty needles compared to that!
I've lost all sympathy for these fuckers.

Mercy.

>What do I expect?
Shit

Get your shots. I'm not even joking.