The news is racist. Period

The news is racist. Period.

Attached: 20190611_185835.jpg (1080x1129, 448K)

you mean its jewish.

Yemen's food problem is projected to improve by 48% by the end of the year. This is a resounding success for recovery efforts brought about by my charitable organization. If you would like to contribute to my ongoing success, please make contributions payable to "Mother Nature: Finds a way, LLC"

nobody cares unless it'll affect commodity prices
I don't care even if it does affect commodity prices

>how this ins't top news is baffling me
It's because the Yemen War is the current proxy war between Iran vs Saudi Arabia and Israel. Jews in the media keep a lid on this shit because it's the main theater against Iran. You can bet if the Saudis were losing here it would be all over the news with demands from kikes for US involvement.

Just point me to your PayPal. You’re doing the lords work

>Be country that can only feed 15 million
>Have 29 million
>How many people need to starve before the country and sustain itself?
This isn't news this is a word problem for Right Wing Math Squads, common core niggers on twitter btfo.

who gives a shit

because jews are responsible for it so ofc msm won't report about it

if only they could eat self-righteous tweets

more like semen lmao

I know it's a damn shame that nobody is doing anything about it but all expecting the US to leap first.

>8 billion people
finally.
took them long enough to start dying.

Honestly you disappoint me Jow Forums. You should instantly point out the flaws in the source rather than take a random instagram hoes post for legit information

Why would this barrel of fetid cum give a shit about your reddit opinion or the factual accuracy of some nigger. Lurk more before ruining some quality shitposting material summer fag.

>Why isn't it news that nogs can't sustain themselves?
It baffles me

>You should instantly point out the flaws in the source
There are 3 requirements to survival. Eat, Fuck, Live long enough to replicate. If you fail at step-1, then your death benefits everyone else.
Compassion for starve-outs is not worth feeding.

The situation does not meet the threshold for fucks given, and a tweet whining about it is inconsequential, as are whatever source materials.

It's kind of like global warming, isn't it? We get a picture of someone or something in extreme distress along with some alarming news about what will happen in the future, or any day now. Then a few months later, we get the exact same message again because it hasn't happened yet.

No one cares about Yemen. They are inconsequential.

Why should I care about sand monkeys starving? I wish more would die.

awwwwwwwwwww thats cute, arab invader in france wants us to feel bad about a bunch of sandniggers who are starving to death...

>