How you bros holding up?

tfw white, straight, far right, AND a gamer. Living in a society shouldn't be this hard.

Attached: pepenazi.jpg (600x745, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZuCBOAWob_4
youtube.com/watch?v=3i_GGfnkkMQ
pastebin.com/v3aTEtpf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm doing alright bro i just got a job and I think it's looking good.
gonna save up and work on muh career
haven't started looking for a girl and not sure how I would. im just not comfortable with myself yet to do so

Wut?
Life is so easy that we won't get off our butts and fix things, cuz they're not broke enough. That's the problem, life is good all the way down until we go splat on the pavement.

Attached: hard times make strong men.jpg (850x847, 454K)

Tfw I'm afraid to live and also afraid to die.

im you but canadian
pretty blackpilled these days

The only thing that keeps me going is hope that I'll at least get to see the true beginning of my country as it turns to ash, thats what we get for being Israel 2.0

gaming is such a useless waste of time

I was never far right, basically libertarianish/moderate Chad-like stoner.

But I'm getting pretty far-right now because of all the faggotous jewing going on.

Attached: 50114EE1-B9D3-4D63-965C-3E01F5B7569D.jpg (640x480, 27K)

right there with you bro. Shit's fucking grim.

Yeah, this brings me some joy. I'd like to see more muslims flood into the country so white women get what they deserve for their betrayals. I really want to see it all burn before I die.

I wish more people knew this. It is literally worse than masturbating.

Look at the bright side, at least you're not stuck in South Africa
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuCBOAWob_4

me too, fren. pic related
might not ever know you but at least we'll go down together, taking the last of humanity down with us.

t. zoomer

Attached: 1556847556170.jpg (2480x3508, 593K)

Stop playing video games and go to the gym, read, and improve. Youre such a fucking baby, get your shit together.

I feel oppressed

Do something.

>youtube.com/watch?v=3i_GGfnkkMQ

Attached: image.png (262x384, 125K)

>white
post hand, nigger

>AND a gamer.
faggot

Anons, how to get a gf?

ask Jow Forums.

Hehe epic nazi gamer frog

Same but I like 2D traps too.

Attached: 98ba82a411541f89beae3ac533a171473147efb3ccee37f25983cd66d050ae3f.gif (182x152, 92K)

this

the black pill is necessary- for a time. it's the ultimate hard truth, the buck stops there. You can either lie down, accept defeat like a KEK and watch yourself and those you love degenerate into hell or get the fuck up and take the Iron pill.

rise and embrace your ancestral rage, get angry over what they've TAKEN from you! But NEVER lose hope no matter what. So long as there's blood in your veins and air in your lungs, you aren't out of the collective fight.

So stop acting like a fuck- like they want you to- and throw away the black. It's time to take the iron! pastebin.com/v3aTEtpf

Attached: Untitled.png (720x894, 1.03M)

same but qt 3D traps are alright too

Attached: hideri.jpg (700x990, 72K)

I had stopped coming to this shithole, opting for /tv/ instead but last week I was just on the edge of comitting soduko and stumbled back here. This place is depressing desu

Stay strong brother.

Attached: FANSÅBALLT.jpg (3600x1800, 3.06M)

That's sad, but they should take some kufar with them

Attached: image.png (600x641, 155K)

based

"this place" yeah, because it's the truth. It's not the sugar-coated fake reality matrix. Take the ironpill and fix your head-space, improve yourself

>Hurr durr... im so special

have sex

How?

Where?

black pilled as fuck none sober.. health failing job failing
> nothing to lose

Attached: pepe181.jpg (413x499, 109K)

Why?

Faggot

Quit gaming and fill your time with some work retard

Because it makes your penis feel really really good. Also, check'd and witness'd

you absolute fucking faggot, completely wasted your sextuples, fuck you you dumb fucking snow nigger

wasted. kys

Attached: c099934292a259ae26dbabc218b985385af8bdbd76b754fb6ec552ba7e0f81ce.png (1490x1208, 754K)

why is correct

Attached: 1559690745631.png (612x491, 69K)

The federal government has failed us.
The 2nd American Civil War cannot be prevented.

Attached: 1557715166506.jpg (618x741, 75K)

yeah, how?

Nice copy pasta botfag

wasted

saved by >

Based

Based Questioner. Checked and Witnessed.

very gay get, pls consider suicide

They can never answer this simple question.

Attached: 1549315362338.jpg (218x232, 38K)

Never forget what they took from you

wasted, kys you dumb faggot, kys

So close, your digits could have confirmed

>straight
There’s your problem. Find a bf bro and you’ll be happy for ever and ever :3

+1, thots are fleeting, but brothership is eternal

I'm a Jew who denounces my people's evil. Hated by Jews, hated by woke Goys, hated by the shabbos goy because I say the Holocaust is a lie. Don't mean to bitch, it's just in my blood.

post boypuccy

Attached: 1558556548446.png (743x217, 127K)

Kill yourself fag
You will never reproduce

>homos are sterile
Hmmm not very bright this one, is she?

Attached: 465B7EEC-2A2D-475F-8DE8-8526A6576FC6.png (500x533, 65K)

hi

Based Satan. Don't take my soul, though. Amen.

Leaf.

based and abstinence pilled

Lol. What's the issue?

Based and whypilled

Pretty good. Straight, white, gamer.
>24
>Bout to graduate college with honors
>Won All-State for my state for grades
>No debt
>30k in bank
>740 credit score

Enjoying success while I watch my age group continuously fuck their lives up.

Attached: 1492984323050.gif (500x500, 864K)

Same but I dont play games but the fact that other people share my predicament brings me solace
At least we got each other no? (full homo)

Luckily I have a great, loving family and live in a comfy republican town in the south. My city also stays pretty segregated for the most part, and most blacks are courteous enough when you have to talk to them. If I hold in hate for others, even people I dont know, it makes me an unhappy person. This place is just rage inducing if you believe all the stuff you read about the downfall of civilization, but I dont want to hold on to the hate anymore. God be with us all in these trying times

Starting my Juris Doctor, planning to support nationalists with legal issues after it's done. Building support networks is vital and I'm doing my part. Keep your chin up user because Fascism will win, it won't be the form that emerged in the 20s but there will be a rupture and an opportunity, it's on us to to act.

I say this as a Heideggerian, I have met decent Jews but the ideology of world Jewry is warped. Jews are a victim to their own worldview.

WASTED

Attached: 1528949112503.gif (1000x1000, 208K)

Based

Attached: 1559845924888.jpg (599x399, 133K)

have sex posters eternally BTFO

Attached: 1400610371691.jpg (590x322, 212K)

B A S E D

Attached: 1550760008875.gif (660x780, 201K)

the only real question

Attached: v1F1hk3.png (610x252, 397K)

Same brah.

White, tall, Jow Forums as far right as my logic allows me.
Nothing to do but get stronger, faster, smarter while waiting for the boom.

I just play vidya, run, lift, read, just took up boxing, going to take up shooting soon.
Its fucked though, I live in an area where there are more Fag flags than Stars & stripes.

An area where you go outside & you hear not English, the language of my forefathers. See not the people of my blood. Smell not the smells of my culture.
I hear Spic dribble, click-click-durks, and basketball.
I see waves of brown, they hate me.
I smell marijuana and mexican/African food.

The few whites I see are always unhealthy & unhappy. It is only the hope that something happens soon, that I do not make something happen.
But our patience has its limits.

Attached: JPEG_20181210_085726.jpg (555x759, 104K)

There's hope. Just watched Biden's rally and he's so hilariously transparent at his attempted farce.
>Tries to come off as the calm, cool and sensitive leader
>Was genuinely expecting him to start crying when he mentioned charlottesville
>Telling the people at the rally how smart they are but the evil 1% is why the don't have a 12 figure job
>Mention nazis n sheet
>Tries to seem like a small and vulnerable victim at the hands of big mean Donald Trump so you'll feel inclined to vote for him as victim culture dictates you support victims no matter what
>Talks about how America is lead by values and honor instead of military might. Yeah dropping 2 BOMBS on hiroshima was so made by values and honor
The democrats really think people are that stupid.

ok, this is epic

Checked.

Attached: socrates.jpg (283x376, 25K)

NOT
GOOD

I remember when i was still in hs

How the FUCK do we do it? How do we stop this madness and degeneracy? Every day for the past 40 years we have spiraled deeper and deeper into the darkness and every day we continue to do so it will become harder and harder to work our way back out. If we continue to do nothing, if we continue to operate under the very constraints that globalists want us to operate under (democracy), we will get nowhere and die sad, pathetic deaths knowing that our bloodlines will be no more pure than Brazils.

How do we bring about the end of America? How do we bring about the end of democracy? How do we bring back societal and cultural progress?

Indeed

would you like to elaborate

im graduating college btw so it's not a high school level feel

Kek disapproves of degenerate extramarital sex. Checked.