What do you guys think of this?

What do you guys think of this?

Attached: kek 2.png (594x219, 17K)

why are right wing retards so hateful and stupid
you can dislike trannies and niggers and faggots an kikes et al without calling them names irl can't you?

i dont call the trans employees anything. i refuse to acknowledge that they exist.

I mean intentionally harassing co-workers is enough to get you fired in most places. Even if they are freaks

based

OH LORD CAN YOU SEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Based employee.
Would employ.

then everyone clapped

Fake.
If the story were real, he'd dox the guy, too.

>nigger
>employing anyone
Uh huh

what business does this dude own?

Such low tier bait the poster is 'No Hoes Court Land'. Does anyone believe this guy could run a legit business?

I accept the fact that I need to be politically correct at work.
Not getting along with coworkers is disruptive to operations and that means it costs money - and that's why you're there.
That's what it means to have professional behavior - your feelings and political opinions should not enter into it.

Retard just opened himself up for a wrongful termination suit, just to virtue signal.

>harassing
Imagine being this retarded.

Have sex incel

The chances a nigger employs anybody is slim to none.

>be american
>call a tranny the wrong pronoun
>get fired
>have to work in mcdonalds for rest of my life because of ruined reputation

lol

Attached: 1560214173726.png (680x537, 135K)

This, not only himself but also the company he works for. HR is gonna have a shit fit.

Sue for wrongful termination.

>she
I probably would've quit

>she

Attached: fronthole1.jpg (676x704, 131K)

>everybody clapped

This fake story doesn't work, just like the nigga who tweeted it.

Attached: 5674693873409687002116.png (350x350, 138K)

How you can do this to yourself?

"It" isn't a nasty name desu. If the cunt can't take that then tough shit, man up. It's not like he sperged out and called it a mutilated man with tits

Attached: 1556170394696.jpg (677x1024, 86K)

Well my good sir, let me tell you about the system known as the free market

If a link appears, and this is true. Would a spot of doxxing occur on our behalf?

Kill yourself disgusting subhuman. 56% nigger country ape. you just watch nonwhites cross your boarder, you just watch trannies invading schools and faggots having parades YE THATS HELPING. Fucking nigger faggot rly slice your arteries open,

Attached: ריטאַרדאַנט.png (434x524, 244K)

Based kek.

haha i heard if you type in your credit card info /b/ blocks it out (:
5424 1810 7267 2020
09/20

lmao, wagie wagie, don't forget to call your transgender partner by the right pronoun otherwise you will be fired and raped in court

Got a zipcode to go with dat shiz

Ty based boss. Early in my transition my coworkers made my life hell, but nobody ever defended me. I just wanted to turn the other cheek and ignore them so I could work. They were relentless. It's been 8 years since then and nobody treats me like that anymore, but the painful memories still remain.

It's not my fault I have these feelings you know. I didn't choose this disorder. You say to us we need mental help, but you don't know what it's like to live a day in the life of a trans person. You just take the lazy approach and say lol kill yourself. It's hard enough struggling with ourselves.. it's even worse with others being cruel. We're already such an easy target for bullies, the lowest hanging fruit, but you do it anyways just to make yourself feel superior. It's like a cancer patient trying to live a normal life of a healthy person as best they can while people scream at them saying they have cancer. We know. We get it. We're trying our best.

Sounds like a wrongful termination suit assuming they don’t live in a RtW state.

Amerimuttica was literally never white you fucking sperging retard.

>nohoescourtland
Yeah, I'm sure that guy runs a successful business with many full time employees