>*audience begins to smile*
>so donald
>*audience grinning*
>BLUMPF
>*audience bursts out in laughter*
>is ORANGE
>*audience fucking sending shockwaves of laughter through the comedy arena*
>and has small hands
>*ground physically shakes, the magnitude of laughter and applause can be heard for miles*
>and penis
>*the fucking comedy arena crumbles to the floor*
>*everyone is dead because they laughed to death*
mfw

Attached: john oliver.png (342x342, 15K)

So brave

This but unironically

BORNARG BUNK IS FINISHED LMAO

Subscribed to Pewdiepie

beefnald beemp cant get ahold of the nuclears

Attached: grunblegromp.jpg (241x209, 12K)

Powerful, Cheeto Hortler Glom'ph't irrevocably BTFO.

Caption the smuggie

Attached: 80794952-4035-461F-8A9C-773D2629DF5A.jpg (2048x1536, 231K)

BLUMPHEL GLUUUPHFFF!!!

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 21K)

he has to go back

Attached: 1450059483813.jpg (595x472, 46K)

[smugs smugly]

Attached: scoops.jpg (888x1488, 211K)

I can't stand this smug smarmy lefty cunt

Do you not hear the actual criticism of what he actually does? Sure, there are jokes, but they’re about real things that he does that are either funny or so crazy you just have to laugh.

It’s not just two scoops, it’s crime.

Name one crime President Trump has committed.

Being too based

This shit and variations of it have been posted hundreds of times. Congratulations, you’ve become what you’re mocking

Being unstumpable

Attached: 1479896727323.png (777x437, 335K)

Being controlled opposition for the jews

Attached: E5169E16-45F6-4633-BAE4-CE2167CA49DB.jpg (1135x835, 192K)

Two felonious FEC violations.

He said one, fuckwit.

Same as king nigger? Literally a nothing burger. Now if you said, selling our country out to the jews then that would be a completely different story.

Attached: 1522690054798.jpg (640x520, 49K)

It’s not the same as Obama.
Obama filed paperwork late.
Trump falsified invoices to his lawyer to cover up the payment.

That’s what turned a violation into a felony for which Cohen pled guilty. That’s how the law works. If you cover it up, the crime gets worse.

That’s actually a pretty great jigsaw trap. Ice cream scooping out chunks of your own flesh to dig the keys out? That’d be a great gluttony punishment.

checked

Being a zionist placation tactic

Kek

>

Man, I went to one of Adam Sandlers shows last week. Rob Schneider was his opening act, only about 30-40 minutes.

First half of it was “Drrrrrumpf!!!” or orange or small hands, only for his second half being some unfunny bit about being old and having a tough time with his shits.

Of course all the libs ate up the first bit, but near silence for the second half. These fags are unfunny no talent hacks that go with the easy “durr tRump” laughs because everything else they have sucks, and they know it.

That being said, Adam Sandler wasn’t bad. Completely stayed away from politics the entire time. He even had ORIGINAL material, something Schneider can never have.

I mad, fuck you Rob Schneider

Are you truthing?

All the tweets from Schneider seem pretty red pilled

Attached: tweet_1.jpg (700x535, 45K)

Owen thinks NASA has a low budget but doesn't want to donate to it himself, so he raises awareness on Twitter

100% truthing.

To be honest, I did think it was pretty ballsy of him. The show was in Missouri, and I could def hear some faint booing. But there was some FAGGOT LIB FAKE LAUGHING HIS ASS OFF AT ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING TRUMP. HIS LAUGH WAS OBVIOUSLY FORCED AND RUINED THE SHOW ON TOP OF SCHNEIDER BEING A FAGGOT.

I just wanted to laugh for Adam sandler :(

Does anyone have the 40k ork one? Gets me everytime.