Would the press have gone after Richard Nixon over 'watergate' if he weren't a Republican?

Would the press have gone after Richard Nixon over 'watergate' if he weren't a Republican?

Attached: znixon.jpg (300x300, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/nqP0vcZRaEs1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck no. Every republican President is investigated in search of a crime.

(President Nixon): All of the Jewish families are close, but there's this strange malignancy now that seems to creep among them. I don't know, the radicalism. I can imagine how the fact that Ellsberg is in this must really tear a fellow like Henry to pieces, or Garment, you know. Just like the Rosenbergs and all that. That just has to kill him. And you feel horrible about it.

(Ronald Ziegler): Couldn't be a guy by name of Snyder.

(President Nixon): There ain't none.

(H.R. Haldeman): It would've been a Rosenstein that changed his name.

(Ronald Ziegler): It is. Right. It's always an Ellsberg or (unclear).

(President Nixon): They're all Jews. Every one's a Jew. Gelb's a Jew. Halperin's a Jew. But there are bad- Hiss was not a Jew. So that proves something. Very interesting thing. So few of those who engage in espionage are Negroes. Very lucky that way. And good. As a matter of fact, very few of them become Communists. If they do, they either, like, they get into Angela Davis, they're more of an activist type, and they throw bombs and this and that. But the Negroes, have you ever noticed? There are damn few Negro spies.

(H.R. Haldeman): They're not intellectual enough. Not smart enough.

(President Nixon): It may be.

(H.R. Haldeman): They're not smart enough to be spies, they're not intellectual enough-

(President Nixon): The Jews are born spies. You notice how many of them are? They're just in it up to their necks.

(H.R. Haldeman): Well, got a basic devious abil- deviousness, that-

(President Nixon): Well, also, an arrogance, an arrogance that says- that's what makes a spy. He puts himself above the law. Other than spies for the pay. I'm talking about the spies that do it because of idealism.

Attached: EBXApF0.png (924x520, 161K)

That's because they're all criminals.

No. It's not about political party, it's the fact that he wasn't jew approved. Proof: JFK.

Nixon was based.
bitchute.com/video/nqP0vcZRaEs1/

Tin foil hat conspiracy theories

mate, all President's are criminals

But only the Republicans are investigated for criminality

No. Obama did worse (Spygate) and the press hasn’t touched it. If Nixon were a Democrat he’d have been a 2-term president

not at all probably wouldn't cover it to any extent... would have disappeared... it would be ; "Nixon- 8 years scandal free" just like they are with Obimbo.

Attached: 18-all-of-them-witches.png (622x336, 293K)

Repubs investigated Obama quite a bit, it's just they never intended on following through because it's all a big uniparty.

While breaking and entering into your opponent's office is scummy, it's nothing compared to the slimy shit politicians get up to nowadays, and other than that incident Nixon was pretty based.

Either Woodward or Bernstein essentially admitted as much some years back.
“Watergate” could only have been inflicted upon a Republican. A Democrat would not have even been reported on.

post more based nixon convos

Attached: ilovehonarablehitler.png (1239x671, 729K)

>counter-intelligence investigations
>congressional investigations
>criminal investigations
There’s 3 types of investigations. Obama was never investigated. Trump has all 3 under his belt. That’s unprecedented

Hilary did far, far worse

If he weren't a republican, he wouldn't have stood up to Rockefeller and Kissinger's plan to move US manufacturing to China, and thus require removal.

They would have memory holed it

Well I guess if you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em. I mean Hitler has brass balls and that didn’t work out.

Pretty based, desu.