TRANS SEXUALS ARE PEOPLE!

We are beautiful people who should have equal rights in society and not be discriminated against on the basis of our gender expression! We will not be ignored and bigotry and intolerance will not win out. Love trumps hate!

Attached: beautiful.jpg (400x500, 77K)

Attached: 1558690956996.webm (304x540, 2.94M)

10/10 would smash

It's not about sex, it's about acceptance and tolerance in society.

Attached: 42765841432_aa6dd4bf2a_b.jpg (819x1024, 206K)

No. You're mentally ill and need help adapting to the reality that you will never be able to change genders, you'll just be mutilated. You need help realizing that or be kept out of society so you an damage anyone else or spread your disease.

As long as I'm alive you will get neither you mentally unstable fuck.

Attached: trans26.jpg (621x643, 161K)

Hate is baggage, and you are over-encumbered, sweetheart.

Attached: 1512269497129.jpg (418x688, 41K)

Acceptance and tolerance are different things
I tolerate fagots.
I don't accept them.

You should fuck off nobody needs to accept you as anything other than the demented fuck that you are.

Attached: hearit.jpg (458x408, 60K)

Could you outline the specific rights that are being denied to you, please?

We're only beautiful if we keep our feminine penis

This.

You do have equal rights, you're just mentally ill and need treatment, not enabling of your delusions.

Attached: 1559716537099.png (443x455, 129K)

Attached: 1557499980097.jpg (2710x3008, 1.67M)

This is just such a gross and toxic male thing to say. Love and beauty transcends gender and sexuality.

Attached: 453161b00335e71396e8ff492f53380b.jpg (1080x1350, 348K)

Yeah it extends to nature and biology

Why is it that gender is a construct but trans people always immediately start dressing like perfect traditional stereotypes of the gender they are impersonating? If you can be a woman with a penis and a beard then why can’t you be a woman with a penis and a beard who wears a suit and tie? Why must you wear a dress? The answer is that you are a larping cosplayer.

>Decide to be female
>Mutilate penis and take hormones
>???
>Still male

Gender is what's in your heart.

Attached: images.jpg (224x224, 8K)

what do you think somali refugees would do to you?

Faggot, you have all the rights a normal person has, plus additional laws, MSM overcoverage, NGOs, and all that crap. Fuck off.

Why are you so hateful? Just let people be who they are.

Attached: 41004279820_5715f65c56_b.jpg (868x1024, 334K)

>We are beautiful

Attached: trump.gif (360x203, 3.05M)

>TRANS SEXUALS ARE PEOPLE!
Who in the fuck are you kidding? You're demonically possessed soulless lumps of meat who only serve to draw more of the Creator's work to your debauched and tortured way of existing.

No. It's really not.

Even your heart is affected by the genetic code to determine if you're male or female you dumb eunuch.

Religion is fine but not when you use that religion to make others feel like they don't belong.

Attached: QzEVRYwS.jpg (400x400, 34K)

Come out of the closet and admit you like smoking cock, instead of pretending to be a woman.

I've known I am a girls since I was 3.

Attached: TZAjfZC.jpg (750x750, 232K)

Attached: EB3AF9D3-9CA8-44D5-B1CC-DBA708D1D3F4.jpg (3088x2320, 510K)

Truth is baggage, and you are under-encumbered, sweatie.

Attached: 1559263912854.jpg (768x768, 104K)

That was pretty lame. Think even you'll admit that, lol.

Attached: 41914091395_2380cb4dbb_b.jpg (905x1024, 289K)

Transgender surgery is unethical and immoral. Performing life changing surgery on children that is known to lead to a 50% suicide rate is unacceptable. Trans surgery should be banned.

Surgery to one's genitals will not cure mental problems...

Please explain to me what rights that you do not have exactly? Because being an obnoxious mental patient in public really needs to stop being a right in general.

Attached: 1535596250889.png (750x890, 1.39M)

Confirmation surgery is not only voluntary, it's what these kids desperately need. They know their bodies better than you.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 157K)

wrong

gOD I WANT TO IMPREGNATE SKYLAR'S FEET

Attached: 1d5.gif (367x265, 558K)

Yeah, but no one gives a fuck about "acceptance and tolerance". Its all about those juicy lady-dongs.

Attached: 10061_9.jpg (400x600, 90K)

>t.bait

Saged and hidden.

No it isn't! Trans is about so much more than just sex. It's about love, identity, community, relationships...EVERYTHING. It's a way of life.

Attached: 28942069088_31a1ec0d31_b.jpg (819x1024, 248K)

You should also accept the sex you’re born as.

Basically this is survival of the fittest ways of dealing with shit genes. If you have parents that believe into the lies and fall for the traps. then their genes need to be weeded out for the future of humanity.

Can't just kill them literally, but you can convince thru conditioning of social media / tv to accept their childs new gender.

Whats the worst that can happen? Humanity weeds out shit genes and grows stronger. Problem? Also maybe in the future when transgenders start regretting this we'll accept it as the evil act it is. but until then, its our best play. Innocent child will fall victim but its probably the leaser of 2 evils. I'd rather protect the rights of the individual

You’re not a girl

Give it up, as a man you should have known ahead of time what men like and kept your penis, but instead you're a gashy freak.

You sound more like Hitler than an American.

Attached: download.jpg (204x247, 7K)

>They know their bodies better than you.
Which is why children can't consent to any other type of surgery or treatment, or sex. And they can't vote or use alcohol/smoke/drive because they aren't deemed mentally competent under any law to do so. But deciding to cut off their penis and commit suicide a few years later? Yeah kids "desperately need" that. No other surgery with a 50% fatality rate could legally ever be carried out. It's the worst kind of human expenimentation on mentally ill vulnerable children. Nobody could ever ethically or morally support it. It should be banned internationally, forever.

Attached: 1544977957430.gif (196x150, 996K)

I'll say it again, since you have a hearing issue: THE KIDS WANT THE CONFIRMATION SURGERY THEMSELVES. THEY'RE UNHAPPY IN THEIR BIO-BODIES.

Attached: 42765831582_fac93c4cd5_b.jpg (819x1024, 132K)

Die in a napalm strike faggot

No, children who have not sexually matured ie gone through puberty, should NOT be granted surgery or hormone blocking drugs... Puberty is a confusing enough time for a person without having to worry about pseudo genders. The core tennant of the Hippocratic oath is "first, do no harm" and messing with ones hormones or accepting payments for genital mutilation surgery is dubious and immoral.
Seriously, this shit is the same class of "medicine" Mengele and Japan's unit 731 used in world war 2. Gender reassignment surgery on children should be classified as vivisection... Not medicine...
Drop the meme flag...

Winner!

I just can't take this post seriously. Go troll somewhere else.

Attached: 41004278790_e85b80a285_b.jpg (819x1024, 219K)

I hope that this beautiful woman will find some man and enjoy in patriarchy. This kind hard deserves steady beating by drunken husband.

>equal rights
>not be discriminated against on the basis of our gender expression

Well everyone else can be discriminated against based on their gender expression, so if trans want equal rights then they support discrimination against themselves based on their gender expression.

Every time you decide to date someone you have a preference for, you're specifically discriminating against people who do not have the qualities you're looking for. What you REALLY mean is that you want special privileges above and beyond what everyone else has.

3 year olds can barely use language. Their favorite pastimes include throwing rocks and jumping in puddles

But I'm sure at 3 years old you were pondering the idea that you were born the wrong gender

go away contrapoints

We want to be recognized as human beings who express who we are. The same way you're allowed to express yourself.

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (900x900, 240K)

So if a kid wants open heart surgery can they get that? No. What if a kid doesn't want his vaccinations because it hurts? Can they decline? No. Children don't have the capacity to consent or decline ANY other treatment, at all. Even adults deemed mentally ill don't have capacity to consent in some cases. But a mentally ill child wants to cut his penis off? Sure thing. It's evil and needs to be stopped. Trans are no better than pedophiles.

>Trans are no better than pedophiles.
Do you hear yourself? I'm hoping this is some kind of sick joke at this point. You need help, love.

Attached: 1545936610766.jpg (750x927, 228K)

You just want to sexually mutilate and cause the death of thousands of mentally ill kids to satisfy your sick sexual fetishes and support your disgusting, evil ideology. We might be 'hateful' but you? You're a monster.

Ah, Riley J. Dennis. The king of entitlement. Who could forget such classics as "if you have genital preferences it's because of societal conditioning?" Really though, how can people take trans people serious when this dumbass acts as their spokesman?

And this right here is why you're either trolling or just plain evil.

Sexual reassignment surgeries should not be available to kids because they don't have the maturity to make those life changing decisions which they will most likely regret.

We're not "allowed" to express ourselves. SJWs and corps chase down, deplatform, or hound right-wingers out of jobs for saying benign stuff like "halt immigration."

Wow! Truly stunning

Nigger loving whore

You're expressing yourselves just fine, and are arguably very overrepresented in media given the small percentage of the population your type represents. What do you want? If you are going to respond with platitudes like "love and acceptance" know that not everyone in the world will love and accept you, no matter who you are so it is not a reasonable request.

This slippery slope is not a fallacy. You are living proof of that. If children can consent to gender reassignment, and parents thay deny them this are labelled abusers, what else would you have them consent to?

I used to hate the fuck out of trannies too untill i started making friends and leaving the house more. Last week I literally sat at the same table with a tranny and we shared a joint. Literally who gives a fuck.

Is an "it" really a person?

Good bait.

You're making it too easy anons.

Mentally ill.

Your identity is based on biological sex. Watch Faglyr become pic related.

Btw, you better appreciate, you don't know how hard it is to find a picture of a transgender past 30.

Attached: 1530806389670.png (771x934, 835K)

That you have a mental illness, is not bigotry, it is merely a fact. Facts are not intolerant, you just hate them for the truth.