LET'S GO

LET'S GO

Attached: JHFS..jpg (467x604, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mintpressnews.com/neocon-billionaire-paul-singer-driving-outsourcing-us-tech-jobs-israel/259147/
youtu.be/Qn8F6VgT7PA
soundcloud.com/dean-tulipane/devils-advocates
soundcloud.com/dean-tulipane/breadcrumb
historylessonsdeleted.blogspot.com/2018/12/britain-jewish-involvement-in-promotion.html
everycrsreport.com/reports/R45650.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporate_personhood
theverge.com/2019/2/1/18205610/google-captcha-ai-robot-human-difficult-artificial-intelligence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pretty decent campaign. Have a bump.

I like it.

Also
mintpressnews.com/neocon-billionaire-paul-singer-driving-outsourcing-us-tech-jobs-israel/259147/

This.

I'd post this on facebook, but (((Zuckerberg))) would ban me.

Is freedom of speech anti-semitic?

They hate freedom, truth, reason, common sense...

Attached: 1547334224196.jpg (975x650, 174K)

stickers in bathrooms work very well too

Attached: 1551757625069m.jpg (1024x768, 72K)

youtu.be/Qn8F6VgT7PA

Jews would probably support free speech if (((they))) didn't own the press, lol

Attached: 1558724226265.jpg (359x335, 8K)

most important story on the board

very much so

so true.

i like "fuck jewish censorship."

Perfect

Okay, Alright, ENOUGH

Shut it down goys

Attached: isis-flag.jpg (900x500, 105K)

It protects anti-semitism
can't question 6 million without it

Actually, we appreciate free speech very much. You should delete this.

Delete this

look how triggered the jew shills are getting.

"delete this."

spread this.

Non-Whites in general don't like free speech.

I'm not triggered. It's just that somethings you should not be able to say. "Jews hate free speech" is not true. So you shouldn't say it. This isn't unreasonable.

What's a good day for a mass flyering? June 21?

proving the point, therefore, it is true.
Would it be better if it said Jews Use News to Confuse You?

soundcloud.com/dean-tulipane/devils-advocates
soundcloud.com/dean-tulipane/breadcrumb

You're not making any sense. You're just using those words because they rhyme. You're not interested in expressing truth, you're interested in the aesthetics of the slogan. All problems with politics today boil down to this type of soundbite appeal. So you shouldn't be allowed to do it.

If this is permitted to continue, people will recognize the negativity and falsehood in your statements, and work towards limiting everybody's speech. If we don't allow this type of statement, we won't be forced to limit it in future.

They won't be able to stop themselves from proving the message true.

fuck off kike shill

historylessonsdeleted.blogspot.com/2018/12/britain-jewish-involvement-in-promotion.html

Jews want Jesus Christ murdered and all non-Jews to beg.

look at this talmudic logic.

kike detected.

Nice

Attached: 1484930793467.jpg (284x291, 9K)

Since you’ve already admitted you’re a Jew a couple posts ago, watching you dive deeper into pilpul is hilarious.
Literally all of you jews follow the same script and once you learn it, you realize that Jews aren’t as intelligent as they say, only very good at twisting words and running their mouth.
Sorry Saul, your shit doesn’t work here.
#NeverForget #JewsHateFreeSpeech

Good thread.

>lol i want 2 b epic and put on my kike book for teh lulz! But im scared of moishe like a good goy!

Saved

Too subtle for you, apparently.

You have multiple posts telling anons “n-no stop it guys! Not all Jews are b-bad what about mu optics?”
I hope you know that when you’re walking around, most American whites are quietly beginning to look at you in disgust. We know.
Time is a cycle

Attached: JHFS.jpg (2550x3300, 620K)

>You have multiple posts telling anons “n-no stop it guys! Not all Jews are b-bad what about mu optics?”
That's not what they say at all. Are you daft?

This is super deadly. There’s literally no counter.

topkekzozzle

Attached: purge.png (956x713, 459K)

this. learn to recognize jewish talmuidic arguing tactics. it's often compared to verbal squid ink. jews use words to confuse and obscure. we use words to convey information. they try to tell you black is white and up is down with these complicated, fact free verbal constructions.

hey jew. it's coming.

That's what I'm thinking.

Pilpul the post

>Responding to a post that's not linked to you
>Reading everyone else's posts
Nobody does this.

Nothing gets past you fellas.

I had a sensible chuckle, user.

nature.....bobby fisher

I want 1000 stickers and 500 flyers.

bump

I'll make some sticker sheets gimme a minute

this is perfect

I like this one..true and easy

ReactOS when?

Not inherently. They hate opposition, and all of those things logically lead to it.

i swear there's nothing under that makeup

i bet it feels like icing through and through

laptops overheated

Attached: 1558807624098.jpg (995x777, 224K)

As a jew I support this, sick and tired of all the whining

>ywn post this because you'd get 5 years in jail for this
why even live

Attached: 30498576903.png (632x1158, 309K)

Jews love free speech. Since they control the press and media it's allowed them to corrupt every single western nation.

Attached: JHFS-4.jpg (1700x2200, 286K)

Lol.. Wth

Attached: 1526346443207.jpg (468x640, 256K)

Summer solstice and a Friday, that's a great time if you can hide in plain sight. Remember the rules of getting away with it, unless you want to be identified:

Work quickly, quietly, at night, alone. Don't flyer and area where you have to be seen regularly (someone will see you walking around near the time of an action and put two and two together.)

Late night work makes for a great early morning surprise. If you also covered a lot of ground in one night, it is possible that your action will be perceived as the work of hundreds or thousands of people.

To avoid detection, it is better to do a lot of work in one night than to risk being spotted on two nights. Work your way from obscure to obvious places to put flyers and space them out by half a mile or so. The obvious placement gets the attention and the unobvious placement freaks people out, sometimes weeks or more later, if you also did the obvious ones.

>Free speech
>Free
I'll take two Mr goy

Good advice, thanks.

Jews against free speech is hate speech

They do!

It's true. Saying someone is anti Semitic and punishing them is an attack on free speech.

Attached: JHFS-8.jpg (1700x2200, 585K)

And you should inhale some gas.

Haha proves it in the same post. Go fuck yourself kike faggot.

Go kill yourself

You can even tell on fucking sports radio shows with kikes on them. The way they ‘argue’ is infuriating.

Go back to Tehran, Parvaz....

Define irony

Mike Greenberg is most infuriating of them all.

bump

Good idea Lads, because it's actually fucking true. This will be as successful or better as "It's OK to be white"

Attached: nbor.jpg (1889x1889, 452K)

hello shlomo

Bring back crucifixions

Define intentional.

JUNE 21

Simple. Direct. Creates instant friction with (((them))).

Attached: 1532786383670.jpg (960x872, 90K)

Bad idea.

Make it "Jews Control the Media" instead.

And use a different format so it doesn't taint IOTBW.

Attached: 1e1bcfdefc9e7e086504bbd4624b612bdd22039645bf385024b1763f46712e9c.png (969x900, 511K)

>learn to recognize jewish talmuidic arguing tactics. it's often compared to verbal squid ink. jews use words to confuse and obscure. we use words to convey information. they try to tell you black is white and up is down with these complicated, fact free verbal constructions.

They attack meaning of words, beauty, truth, indeed objective reality. Can't imagine why so many countries have kicked them out.

Attached: 2dhh83m-731224.jpg (710x684, 58K)

Coolio

i do hate free speech

>e-ville companies have no business as public leeches whoring user data around town through government funded tubes without being fined or otherwise held accountable for violation of the collective trust and infringement of taxpayer rights in a shifting web of unregulated lies

>e-ville social media corporation is a platform claiming neutral party immunity from lawsuits
>e-ville social media corporation is a speaker editorially censoring free speech for publishing
pick 1 or 0, or 1010, pick all the ones that are good for you

Dear Friend,

There's no need to cause fights, simply burn the Bill of Rights.
Don't think it harsh or make drama, just ban the Supreme Court's decision in Marsh v. Alabama.
Mandatory content rating isn't fair, share hell with "the modern public square".
Whether you object or not, constitutionally protected material should rot.
Bake the cake and like it too, civil rights are for niggers, not you.

End goy, you're A(((i)))DS.

t.
>E-Ville Incorporated, an illegal subsidiary of The Game

Please Subscribe
-1 equals 1, if you don't concur you can get bent.
Taking something down is the same as putting it up, read the full proof in Free Speech and the Regulation of Social Media Content.
everycrsreport.com/reports/R45650.html

Pretty Pleas Scribe
If you prick us, we do not bleed, our growing old does not lead to death.
Your guns we need not heed, we draw profit from your last breath.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporate_personhood

Peepee Poopoo Pusspuss Snot
(You)'s a fag. Check my got.

Peter Piper Picks Pepper Snacks
>jewgoul image captcha
>anonymously posting facts
theverge.com/2019/2/1/18205610/google-captcha-ai-robot-human-difficult-artificial-intelligence

Attached: nasim.png (731x611, 876K)