BOOMER HATE THREAD!!!

you "people" posting boomer hate are just proving that you're dumber than the jews. As the jews work to radically shift our morality the only source of info left to warn against niggers, faggots and degeneracy will be the people that were alive before this current propaganda campaign began. That's why the jews are working so hard to get the young to hate their elders, and you're such a dumbass that you're helping them.

Attached: 42630064_1046343315550192_4628323733685211461_n.jpg (937x1171, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_blood_transfusion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*tink tink tink*
*AHEM*
FUCK BOOMERS.

Attached: 1559528873354.gif (554x400, 104K)

This. I always tell people even though they're obtuse, out of touch, and kinda weird - they have a vast wealth of knowledge and experience. They also are undefeated by the Marxists. Boomers, like it or not, have kept this country running with very few problems. Are there problems? Sure, but compared to every other country out there, we're still the absolute best.

It literally is Jews posting Boomer hate threads. It was started as a Meme Labs Project, you know, Cameron Kasky and his gay lover Hogg.

Also I should mention that the Boomers have been redpilled much longer than most of us. They know how to save for things they want, buy houses, and work hard for a fair days pay. Our generation is clinging by their fingernails to master even the simplest of these concepts.

She looks like she fucks skinheads

>brings the national debt to 20 TRILLION
>lol why do you hate us, don't listen to the jews we dindu nuffin

>She looks like she fucks skinheads

And that's a good thing.

>Not understanding what the debt means
>Not understanding that the debt is how much money our government has borrowed to circulate into the money supply
>Not understanding that a high money supply increases as the economy expands
Sit in the back and pay attention, pleb.

>t.boomer the post
what's a matter grandpa mad that the youth have figured out how greedy and absolute no talent fucking hacks just luck the boomers are. boomers are total fucking trash tier losers who can't see past their own experience and won't concede a fucking dime to the younger generations, age war now gas the boomers

Boomers are merely pawns of the Jewish hegemony, but pic related would still feel pretty good.

Attached: mapnorthamerica.png (510x383, 60K)

>another hello fellow 'totally not a boomer post'

boomers are not pawns they were totally complicit and still are in the juden schemes so long as they get a piece of the pie

Your grammar sucks, I don't understand what you're trying to say.

>tfw no goth gf to impregnate and live with in the woods

Attached: 1541403071478.jpg (412x351, 29K)

get new glasses you old fucking retard and go back 2 reddit to the donald you trash ass old ass fuck bitch

shut the FUCK up BOOMER hahahaha

That's not an argument.

>t.eternal boomer
fuck off and die you old greedy piece of shit

lol shut up old man nobody gives a fuck

I'm a 30 year old anarchist, not a boomer haha

>implying subversion is necessary to facilitate hate towards the ((eternal boomer))
First of all a long life span does not automatically make you wise or knowledgeable.
I know just as many deadbeat boomers as I do people my own age.
Secondly, most of them have lived an incredibly easy life.

They may have started working at a young age, but good jobs were widely available, real estate was bizarrely cheap, compared to today, and the world was relatively sane when they came of age.

Now they sit around all day doing nothing, demanding respect from younger generations who have to/will have to endure much worse hardships than they ever had to.

Even getting a decent job or an apartment is hard here.
I'm highly qualified, and I have been in an "apartment queue" for 4 years.
These things are impossible to talk to boomers about.

>anarchist

>think boomers are the pinnacle of shit
>a new challenger approaches

Boomers actually inject the blood of young people into themselves with the belief that it will reverse aging:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_blood_transfusion

They are literally bleeding us to sustain themselves.

>boomer lectures you on economics while enslaving the next 5 generations to bankers
Fucking neck yourself before someone else does it to you.

>Sweden
Dude, we have apartments and trailers for 550 USD (approx 465 Euros) a month in the country where there are very few niggers. We have construction, factory, and lumber jobs in the country that pay well over 15 USD an hour for people with no experience and guaranteed 40 hours a week. You know why? Because boomers set up a bunch of great businesses in the country for red pilled guys who wanna do labor jobs to take care of their family, and need a start somewhere.

>blood transfusions
>he doesn't know about the boomer blood magic

Attached: 1555324156182.jpg (602x709, 67K)

Give me an example of how the bankers "enslave" anyone?

> they have a vast wealth of knowledge and experience.
Like hell they do.
Most of them have accumulated absolutely no wealth during their lives and if they have, then they have squandered all of their investments and assets long ago.
My boomer parents and grandparents are the worst fucking businessmen this planet has ever seen and unfortunately they managed to infect me with their shit tier knowledge for ages.
Only during the recent years have I finally learned about money and how long term investing really should be handled. Had I known this when I was 18 I'd be so much further ahead that it's not even funny.
Hell, the idea that investing should be done as a family unit instead of having a go at life on your own is so foreign to them it came as a god damn revelation.

Boomers grew up in a multi bubble economy and they never really had to think long term. There were always opportunities with high salaries and low living expenses.
Now that it has become way harder to accumulate even a fraction of what they owned in the past the boomers are absolutely fucked and so are we until we re-learn about how the world of money is supposed to work.

>I'm highly qualified, and I have been in an "apartment queue" for 4 years.
>These things are impossible to talk to boomers about.

Fucking this. They're so out of touch it's not even funny.
The whole "hurr firm handshake" mentality sits so hard within them that they think it's impossible not to get a job by simply marching into a workplace and talking to the manager.
My bro just did this with few workplaces and didn't get any jobs despite being way overqualified for the positions.
Instead the workplaces with these boomer bosses hire 18 year olds with zero work experience, because they're piss easy to exploit and you have to pay them less.
Fuck boomers and fuck their ideas about age and wisdom going hand in hand. It's a scam meme to get you to listen to the bullshit of the older generations.

Attached: 1555861001744.jpg (720x826, 42K)

No the boomers were the first indoctored. Their parents are the preZOG and they are mostly dead. Don't rely on boomers unless you want to be disappointed again.

First of all, I'm speaking from my own perspective.
The situation isn't the same here, as it is there.
Secondly, I'm talking about quality jobs, not burger flipping and wood chopping.

"vast wealth OF KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE" Jesus christ

No the monetary base and national debt are different (although base is part of debt and has it's own interest rules).

First rule of being a man, no job is beneath you. Suck it up, stop primping your hair, and fucking work if you wanna work. Complaining don't pay you shit. 2,400 bucks a month is not bad to start out on.

Wisdom is literally just life experience, by very definition, you stupid swede.

Does being a man include sucking Jewish cock and whoring off your daughters to niggers too? Americans are pussies and can't even control their own country.

This generation is so unbelievably entitled. It's almost like you havent gone without anything before, and have no understanding of the value of a job, even if it don't pay good at first, I'll take that 8.50 because it's better than sitting around doing nothing!
I grew up poor as shit and give thanks for every single thing that comes to me.
How so?

First job I ever had was lifting and loading crates of milk for 10 hours a day in a cooler. I would go home and not be able to think straight, at first, because I was so tired. I only got 11 bucks an hour, but I slowly got better and ended up becoming a floor lead and making 3.50 more per hour in just 1 year. Not to mention my arms swelled to the size of fire logs. I can't believe I grew up with you worthless turds.

I'd love to see you sweaty fucks try to load 1,200 gallons of milk in 8 hours. Hahaha. Bitching about McDonalds. Weak, pathetic faggots.

Yes I obviously understood what you meant you absolute fucking moron.
Had they accumulated any wealth of knowledge and experience, they would have also accumulated ACTUAL FUCKING WEALTH and experience about the field of wealth.
They have none of either which is clear as day to anyone who listens to these idiots.

You can't claim that they have any kind of wealth of knowledge and experience when they keep on spouting the most retarded shit about how we should live our lives.
They're so out of touch with reality it's not even funny. Even when you explain to them how things work, they're simply going to default back to their "blah blah firm handshake" bullshit. Often during the same conversation.
It's impossible to wrangle them out of their deeply rooted ideas about how the world works.
They don't know what they're talking about, they live in the moment without any kind of long term planning ability and have extremely little impulse control.
Fuck them and their ideas. The faster people disregard everything they learned from their parents and start looking for answers themselves online the better.

I've had jobs before, to "pad" my résumé.
The logical next step is to get better payed jobs within my field of expertise.

And yes, there are definitely, by definition, jobs that are beneath me.
I've studied a specific "line" for 4 years to get to where I'm at, and practiced said line of work as an apprentice for a year and a half.

Since you are clearly a boomer (perhaps not in age, but at least in spirit) I think it's senseless to argue about the modern job market with you though.

>Wisdom, sapience, or sagacity is the ability to think and act using knowledge, experience, understanding, common sense and insight. Wisdom is associated with attributes such as unbiased judgment, compassion, experiential self-knowledge, self-transcendence and non-attachment, and virtues such as ethics and benevolence.

Being a fucking geezer doesn't magically grant you any of these virtues/abilities.

Boomer hate is organic and not made by Jews, boomers are the Jews greatest Ally and will disown you if you say anything bad about isreal

Attached: CFwWSecVIAA6CRa1.jpg (480x320, 37K)

I am guessing you have an example showing that Boomers have not accumulated very much wealth? You wouldn't just say things that you don't know for sure, right?
I hope you never have to compromise your fragile values and gasp! have to work a job that you're not suited for. That would be so UNPLEASANT for you, huh?

Boomers are the main reason why conservatives constantly lose.

If being hardworking, frugal, honest, and a red blooded american makes you a boomer, than that's what I wanna be.

She needs to get destroyed by black cock

>gee, I wonder who could be behind these posts

Attached: Den Evige Bümer.jpg (450x459, 25K)

You should be strong enough to tie a noose for yourself then. At least you can do something useful before you go

I am eternally neutral towards boomers

>boomer just now realizing he'll have to face consequences for his actions

Attached: zoomerss.png (1798x625, 234K)

Have you met many boomers?
They're like jews.
They don't seem so bad from a distance, but once you see them in action, you'll want to line them up for the gas chamber.

Boomers sold out everybody to pay for social security

Attached: boomers fucked us.png (1181x866, 215K)

I have. I honestly think they’re just kind of stupid/uneducated, politically-speaking. Maybe I’m stupid or naive but I don’t “dislike” them the same way I dislike the merchants. I just wish they thought about things more

Generation war is the new class war.

T.Boomer.

Boomer hate is leftism

>wah wah why are people so much richer than me!

>wah wah why do they have houses while I don't!

It's just pure jealousy.

Attached: 1560197414582.jpg (900x1200, 223K)

Who is this qt goth semen demon?

>boomer in spirit

This is the problem with you freaks. You can't just redefine words.

Boomer refers to a very specific generation, not just anyone you don't like.

Attached: 155s939371d0585.jpg (1920x1080, 220K)

>You can't just redefine words
Where the fuck do you think you are asshole? You sound so out of fucking touch.

Boomers big baby gen.

>This is the problem with you freaks. You can't just redefine words.
t. boomer
Yes, we LITERALLY can.

Checkd. It's also a great way to get people who otherwise agree ideologically to fight among themselves. I wonder (((who))) would want us doing that?

SHUT THE FUCK UP BOOMER

all of the features in the image are mere weight gain

Are the children of boomers making the world a better place? If you think the planet is messed up now you ain't seen nothing yet. The children and grandchildren of millenials will hate their parents even more.

Attached: Untitledattachment00191.jpg (512x341, 45K)

>You wouldn't just say things that you don't know for sure, right?
I wouldn't dream of it my dear boomer sympathizer.
Pic related shows that the oldest generations are easily the most heavily in debt, that's the blue bar, where as green bar is the total wealth.
Boomers are living on borrowed money and constantly taking more debt as they age.
Despite having lived through multiple expansions and contractions of the economy in a time when it was piss easy to start again from the bottom, they have just managed to only accumulate more debt.

The only damn thing they had to do was to just buy and hold, while pumping more money into long term investments and keeping their family unit together. It's as simple as that.
Instead they kicked out their kids at 18 and told them to have a go at life on their own. Then they somehow managed to close their eyes and ears to the world and got stuck in the past, never developing any real financial skills. They only know how to consume.
Boomers are the worst generation to learn from when you look at the big picture. It's like a global age group of mass consumers.

My grandparents are in their early 70s and have nothing saved. Zero euros in savings. There are no alarm bells going on in their head, they think the gravy train is going to go on forever.
They live on super expensive rent and somehow manage to squander a 6 figure salary with nothing to show for it. It's only couple of years until they're too old and broken to work and after that it's game over. No more income except their pension, which is jack shit compared to their current income.
Those people used to own multiple homes, but lived way beyond their means and never toned down their lavish lifestyle and ended up losing everything.
They're so incompetent with money and planning things it's not even funny.

Attached: vtutk_2013_2015-04-01_kat_003_fi_002.gif (492x303, 8K)

Attached: muh tacos.png (534x548, 58K)

Boomers usually fear or hinder actual change because they're concerned about the government Gibbs they are now receiving. Can't upset that system now.