Redpill Me on Boris Johnson

can`t figure him out. consider him as a big show-off, but brits seem to think different.

any help?

Attached: he-man.jpg (1024x576, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W2_D93XZEik
youtube.com/watch?v=LI5oRTL-6rA
youtu.be/-RTDj0QLJtA
youtube.com/watch?v=zQLVmktaPbI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIC1oMQaQo0
youtube.com/watch?v=eCHDBaHdSEI
youtube.com/watch?v=4P796ztgoVw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He supports UBI so I like him

Seems to be right out of idiocracy.

BUMP FOR INTEREST. CAN'T GET A CLEAR READ ON THIS DUDE.

come on britfags, spread your wisdom...

Will he give us 1000 good boy points a month?

He's centre-right politically, but can be outspoken and doesn't back down. Not ideal, but not the worst either.

If you’re a good boy

>I'm poor and lazy
Fuck off faggot and get a job

T. Boomer
Have fun wagecucking till you die

Attached: 246246624426.jpg (689x496, 76K)

>Tory Party conference: Boris Johnson's funny bits

youtube.com/watch?v=W2_D93XZEik

if push comes to shove

will he go without a deal?

He plays himself as a buffoon but he's actually a rugby jock, and one of the smarter politicians. The only question is how much he is driven by ideology vs. how much he is driven by personal aggrandisement, and thus how much back bone he'll have in office. Could go either way really.
Having a personality is a big bonus after May, Cameron, Brown, Blair and Major.

Can't forget he waited to see where the momentum was when it came to brexit. As long as he can push through with a no deal then it'd be easy to overlook most other things he could do as PM.

smart, cunning and educated old money who has built a persona of an affable, sometimes controversial, posho manchild.
As far as his ideals and politics go, I've no real idea. I suspect his primary interest would be himself but his ego and need to be loved may reign in some of his wilder impulses.

Johnson claimed Porton Down told him they positively identified the nerve agent as Russian:
>Let me be clear with you … When I look at the evidence, I mean the people from Porton Down, the laboratory …
So they have the samples …
>They do. And they were absolutely categorical and I asked the guy myself, I said, “Are you sure?” And he said there’s no doubt.

he'll be great

for somebody

Does he have kids?

I dont trust people who dont have kids at this age.

Attached: Baby.jpg (630x354, 58K)

Has some Jewish blood in him.

I think he will follow through with the will of the people to carry out a no-deal Brexit so better than all other candidates.

He just really wants to prime minister.

His insults are pretty hilarious.

His leaked whatsapp chats from a few years back in regards to brexit was that of a Britain low tax haven like Singapore so I'm all for him.

youtube.com/watch?v=LI5oRTL-6rA

He's doing his part.
He needs to find a younger model if he wants to catch up to the Mogg.

Attached: bojo.png (283x451, 17K)

*flashback to skripal fallout
youtu.be/-RTDj0QLJtA

The only redpill you need to know is that if a politician is discussed in the media *at all* they are on team rothschild.

the man is a complete retard with a proven track record of consistently fucking up every job he has ever had

also this was pretty funny recently

youtube.com/watch?v=zQLVmktaPbI

muslims look like letterboxes

vote for him

Al our politicians are traitors to the constitution and the English people.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIC1oMQaQo0

Attached: 093322.png (667x771, 538K)

He's a perfect Tory.

By that, I mean he's a duplicitous fuck who says and does anything he can to acquire power. He will straight faced lie to Conservative Party members about supporting traditional conservative values, and then when in power, do the opposite to placate the majority. He's a liberal, he's taken drugs, he's fathered a bastard, he's committed perjury. Absolutely perfect, then, to be the head of a political party that has zero principles.

I'm an actual traditional conservative by the way. I despise him.

He is not going to give in to the EU. He will exit without a deal, then negotiate an emergency agreement thereafter.

This is basically him by the way -
youtube.com/watch?v=eCHDBaHdSEI

I think he promised to leave in October deal or no deal

Conservatism is liberal for 30 years ago. "Conservative values" cannot withstand the onslaught of an economic system that promotes degeneracy at every turn for a profit. Marx was right about this, the only thing he was right about. The economic system determines dominant values.

>Conservatism is liberalism from 30 years ago

Exactly. What "Conservatives" conserve now is gay marriage, promiscuity, fucking over your fellow countrymen, and making profit on raping the countryside.

Indeed, the conservatives are economically liberal and socially liberal, so by what measure can they call themselves conservatives?

His babble and bluster is fake, he's not really a jolly old boy full of olde worlde ruddy-faced charm, it's been confirmed from countless people who know and/or worked with him that it's an act he puts on to disarm people. He untucks his shirt and ruffles his hair as soon as he sees TV cameras, same way ARE NIGE slings his red wine and orders half a pint in a pint glass or sparks up a fag. He's actually a complete serpent behind the Boris facade.

Also obsessed with fame and legacy, despite doing nothing of note as a politician. He sees it as a means to immortality through history books. He'd gladly crash Britain into an economic hellscape so long as they wrote about him in history books. Famously said 'fuck business' when asked about Brexit's effects on the UK economy.

Not even remotely conservative either, he has sired a variety of bastards through affairs around London.

Very likely bought and paid for by American or Russian interests. The man would be a complete disaster as PM, and not even the kind of 'boo hoo I don't like him' disaster, a legitimate destructive force for the entire country.

Authentic but fluid.

He always joins the dominant faction in the party.

But he is not prime minister material.

The public or voters wouldn't support him.

Nah the economic system is a product of dominant values. If we could only turn back the clock before the modern materialist ideologies which gave us the postmodern deconstruction of civilization and the denial of truth itself, classical conservatism makes more sense.

Read Peter Hitchens if you want to know the real "Boris".

He thinks he is Winston Churchill but he actually Steve Coogan.

Hes certainly witty.

>There was a young fellow from Ankara
>Who was a terrific wankerer
>Till he sowed his wild oats
>With the help of a goat
>But he didn’t even stop to thankera.

Attached: boris to the rescue.jpg (462x346, 29K)

A big fat buffoon with a clown hair cut acting dumb dumb.

The most famous inside story is when some poor bastard was trying to get a straight answer out of Boris on the phone in a conference call, and he started with is 'Oh gosh, hmm, yes, aaahh, quite right old boy...' bullshit, and the guy lost it and said 'Boris, cut the PG Wodehouse bollocks for 5 minutes and give us a straight answer'.

After a long pause, Boris said, in a steady, calm voice that didn't even sound like him 'The PG Wodehouse bollocks, as you call it, has served me very well these past 30 years.' and put the phone down.

Absolute prick of a man.

Obviously O'Brien has an agenda here, but he's spot on about Johnson -
youtube.com/watch?v=4P796ztgoVw
It baffles me how the party membership seems to love him. I just can't comprehend it. I've been to association meetings where people have said that they believe in the sanctity of the family, in tradition, in morality, and yet in the same breath praise Johnson.
What is with the cognitive dissonance?