Los Angeles

I've just got back from visiting my girlfriend in LA while she's been staying with her family. Why does the place have such a bad rep? Seemed no worse than other major cities on the planet to me.

Admittedly her family live in Torrance so she's far from the ghetto areas, but that area is full of whites, Asians, and a fair few middle class Hispanics like her family. You make it out to be a dystopia with black and Hispanic gangsters roaming every street.

My biggest gripe with the place is that everything is so spread out, and also that the public transport system is shocking (she lives just off a main road which goes to nearby Redondo Beach, yet we had to catch two buses to get there). The place seems no worse than London or Manchester.

Attached: hazy-la-view.jpg (407x301, 127K)

it's different now. Very gentrified. Lots of failed actors.
Used to be bad in the 90s.

If you stay in the western parts yes, it is a fine city. DTLA and South Central is literally Mexico

>I went to the nice area of major city and it wasn't a shithole

Roaming gangs of SJWs kidnap white males off the street and water torture them till they cry. Be warned bong, that is the land of the Orcs you’re stepping in.

Most people who talk shit about LA have never even been there.

Yeah I felt that the part I was staying in was pretty gentrified and I saw enough people who fit the soiboi/art hoe stereotype, but at least the area was pretty safe.

I suggested visiting DTLA one day but my girlfriend told me there's literally no point going there unless you work there, and also said there's a homeless problem in that part too. As for South Central, I've heard enough about the place to avoid it, as does anyone who isn't black.

Yes, but people make out like the whole place is horrible. The South Bay area seems pretty chill as fuck, mostly white, and the non-whites there are decent.

they let mexicans design the highways and have constant traffic problems

Yes, traffic sucks and the public transportation system is garbage compared to NYC. The ghettos aren't really ghettos either. Everyone's idea of a "shadey" area is just homeless people.

>I suggested visiting DTLA one day but my girlfriend told me there's literally no point going there unless you work there, and also said there's a homeless problem in that part too. As for South Central, I've heard enough about the place to avoid it, as does anyone who isn't black.
Yea DTLA has nothing worth looking at. It's a shithole.

It breeds hardcore leftism and collectivism just like any other human hive.

LA is tight.

Honestly, because of the constant negative portrayals of the place in film, television and music down the years I was expecting it to be like some kind of warzone. Seeing films like Falling Down which make it out to be the armpit of humanity. My girlfriend told me I'd be fine, but I thought it's easy for her to say because she's not white.

Like I said, London is worse.

Actually that's another thing. The traffic to and from LAX was abhorrent. Thank god I was staying somewhere relatively close and not on the other side of LA County.

I'm from Leeds so I thought I'd be prepared for constant traffic and useless bus services, but this was on another level.

Fuck off with your blogpost. No one gives a shit.

LA is fucking cool. One of the most gorgeous and cultured cities in the entire state.

It gets a bad rap because skinhead Trumpshits have to rag on California constantly for rejecting the orange turd. Then it turns to desperation when you realize California is this incredible place, and it's also very diverse.

It literally pops the sick little fantasy of far right bullies who claim everything will go to shit if whites take a backseat.

LA disproves it.
So does Hawaii, where whites are only 1/3 if the population.

This will be the case with places like LA soon, and they'll be better off for it.

Attached: charles-manson-0.jpg (968x681, 44K)

Yep. I mean, where I was staying there were a lot of non-whites who seemed pretty well integrated and hard working.

My girlfriend's dad is a policeman who has served in the army. Done more for America than a lot of people on here.

>no worse than London

No probably not, but that isn't saying much, now is it?

Attached: muslims-protest-outside-the-french-embassy-in-london.jpg (640x480, 87K)

Leeds, Manchester, London, LA

Anglos babbling among themselves how not shitty their cities are....

>he unironically listens to Jow Forums

sad. the real shitholes are in trump-dominated communities. these places literally cant survive without tax dollars from liberal states. its pathetic.

ahmed has a spic girlfriend? I hope you never reproduce

>did a lot of america
>went to die for israel

you can't make this shit up

Found the shitskin trash

Lived there two years. Traffic sucks, Mexicans are annoying, shit is expensive, and all the fun things are a pita to get to and crowded. Women are mostly whores too and everyone is a sensitive liberal type. Annoying braindead people. I hope the tarpit opens up and swallows everyone.

If you consider sucking cock and sharing HIV cultured yeah maybe. It's the same Cosmo shit every other city has. There's nothing special or unique there.

>Done more for America than a lot of people on here
The idea of “America” as a great place for whites is dead. Nobody here gives a shit about doing anything for America. Lurk moar.

This. America is dead pretty much. It doesn't mean anything to say you are American anymore.

He served his country. Fair play.

Her dad isn't white.