Immigration

Does this basically sum up why White men want to stop immigration to their countries?

Attached: ting.webm (853x480, 1.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YSBXaIEwESw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I’m against any further non-white immigration.

Why do non-whites cuckpost so much? Are they really just projecting their inferiority complex with regard to white men?

she dumped him. probably because of people like you spamming this webm everywhere

yes.

I have zero issues with asian mixed couples

jews, blacks, spics or indian mixed couples on the other hand are unacceptable

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-184348.png (307x348, 75K)

Why white men are not afraid oh weak small dick Asians. They’re afraid of BBC and Latino cock.

>couples
this isnt a place to discuss "couples". its always some incel that posts cuck shit

Bet the next guy she's with will be black.
To counteract all the estrogen from that asian boy

Attached: PST_2017.05.15.intermarriage-01-00[1].png (420x778, 22K)

Not today, Tenda.

Attached: 1509979790235.jpg (948x505, 137K)

Attached: rc4EkBr.jpg (1599x1194, 214K)

Attached: 1509105663393.jpg (2448x3264, 643K)

me on the right

Yes

No.

t. never seen a China hate thread

no, these are clearly middle class people who will be a net positive for the country.

What we don't want are people coming from these shithole countries (Trump's words, not mine) for free gibs and marrying disgusting prole hags.

That guy is a virulent White racist trapped in an ethnically impure body. His life is a literal and allegorical nightmare.

what kind of fagget uses a webm of people hugging for race bait

Speak for yourself cuck. Racemixers must be shamed at all levels of society.

Attached: whiteboys2019.webm (1280x720, 1.93M)

nah I'm going to flush my pure blond hair and pale skin genes down the drain where they belong, and there's nothing you can do to stop me

hmmm

Just Be White™

Attached: Just Be White.webm (1000x562, 2.9M)

Moar plz? Would like the full vid or the correct search terms to find the full vid

Every aspect of this website is being used to demoralize one group or another. Everyone would do themselves a favor and just leave this place.

Asianmasculinity posters with black supremacy flags and fat white neckbeard waifu posters are both the garbage of the earth.

Attached: Hitler on Asians.jpg (626x467, 123K)

This is all caused by the Western media.

It's always trying to compare races, and make everything a competition between races.

Especially when it comes to finding a mate.

UK is bordering on shithole tier.
It's almost a 3rd world country and Australia might have to ban migrants from there.

>western media is always trying to cause racial division
Precisely the opposite.
They have a multi-generational plan to cause western countries to erode their own culture by importing foreigners and entering into relationships with them.

>ai have rittre penis, the post
--> r/hapas
--> r/asianmasculinity

Colonies around the world have been rolled back for decades now. How long do you think you've got Straya?

Come Home White Man

Attached: Solliden KFAM Anna-Lena Ahlström kungahuset.se.jpg (718x567, 456K)

>insecurity

The post

Immigration has its downsides, but it has its huge plus sides too, like the fact that it promotes the right kind of interracial 10x more than anything else. Endless benefits for the top racial demographic males.

Attached: 1518178395894.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

he looks jewish

Skip to 1:27 youtube.com/watch?v=YSBXaIEwESw