Acceleration is exhilarating

Should anons be helping?

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-103718.jpg (768x576, 296K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XXmMQvzTYNs&feature=youtu.be&t=54
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-rats-homelessness-city-hall-fleas-report-20190603-story.html
nytimes.com/2019/05/22/nyregion/rat-infestation-nyc.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heracleum_sosnowskyi
youtube.com/watch?v=RAqs2Vj1Ark
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heracleum_mantegazzianum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, at least that solves the homeless starvation problem

youtube.com/watch?v=XXmMQvzTYNs&feature=youtu.be&t=54

Well, just like in the days of the original anonymous i guess

What's up with the weird @ and view highlights?

Rats can breed quite easily. Mexicans hate cats so there will be nothing to catch them.

Is it possible that a user has already started?

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-105529.jpg (768x717, 206K)

>bees swarming illegals as they cross the border
>rats swarming them after they're here
I didn't expect druids to be our last line of defense, but keep of the good work, lads.

All of us basket weavers know that the best way to prevent typhus is with zyklon b.
I like where this is heading.

It's the Mexicans bringing them, I can assure they leave trash everywhere. Also the ongoing collapse of public services due to the strain of having to accomodate so many people who take more than they give

Good.

Plague soon.
All you had to do was read your bible.

Attached: 1557715166506.jpg (618x741, 75K)

Nature takes care of overpopulation and degeneracy.

Attached: 1555707145111.png (1174x698, 821K)

If you think about it, the rat problem is really a hobo problem. Sure, there will always be a few here and there. They only come in numbers when there's food. And how do they get food in the streets? By homeless people leaving it out in the streets. By homeless people dumping their trash on the streets.

Get rid of the homeless and you get rid of the rats. You can send them all to San Francisco, they love these streetshitters up there.

Aww, how cute, would totally feed if I was in cali, make them nice, fat and breeding well, just like nigs on gibs.

Cali needs an enema.

>virgin mexican warlocks
vs
>chad American druids

Twitter I presume

Anyone could breed and release rats to cause chaos. Is there a way to cause a desired public policy other than terror?

I suppose I could make the city government look incompetent if used before a election.

Attached: how-to-trap-and-humanely-release-rats-from-the-home.jpg (2292x1608, 730K)

theyre cute

Attached: lifetime-impact-of-whites-hispanics-and-blacks-shrunken.jpg (1023x766, 214K)

>extreme immigration
>Boomers surprised that everything’s not playing out exactly like “Imagine” by John Lennon, and civic engagement and societal trust rapidly disintegrate

Cats suck at catching rats, Jack Russell terriers are rat dogs. British docks used them to control rats. It was said one dog could kill hundreds of rats a day.

Rooting for the black plague returning
Good luck, horned rat chan!

Attached: file.png (955x1280, 1.43M)

You’re right.

Is seed bomb user here?

Attached: e0e788ef787dbe7a55461981117480f7.jpg (736x1182, 84K)

the fuck is this supposed to even do

Many cities in California have a catch and release policy for rats, and they're trying to ban rat poison.
Let it burn.

Kek

lets hope the black plague wipes out LA

Building rat traps would be racist and rat traps don't even work anyway ha ha fuck troohphm.

Spreads seeds that will break buildings and sidewalks. Returning the land to nature.

Fuck up infrastructure, if you use the right seeds. Bamboo and Kudzu are good choices. If they aren't taken care of early it's exponentially harder to remove once they've gotten a foothold. Knotweed is amazing for this but getting seeds for it would be extremely tricky.

Attached: demoman_ratburger.jpg (232x137, 6K)

Ecoterrorism that ruins land value by introducing extremely agressive invasive species of plants that are capable of breaking through concrete and are very hard to purge.

Have you used them before? What are the results? in minecraft obviously

Honestly this is biblical shit. Cities of sin latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-rats-homelessness-city-hall-fleas-report-20190603-story.html
nytimes.com/2019/05/22/nyregion/rat-infestation-nyc.html

Attached: 1559157031263.jpg (501x604, 87K)

not its eco terrorist bull shit. They fill these shit plants like kudzu and throw them in public area. They think that causing a city to be overgrown with non-native plants is a good thing.

Free food.

Based.

>causing a city to be overgrown with non-native plants is a good thing.
Most of our weeds are from Europe anyway.

No, but I've seen the results, picture related.

Attached: kudzu.png (1122x748, 1.56M)

That reminds me of a documentary I once watched about a group of men and women who went around NYC with their terriers to hunt down rats at night. The dogs were well trained and they ended up handling rat infestations where bait and poison traps failed. People cries about animal abuse but the dogs seemed happy to do what they were bred for, they weren't abused, and the owners came off as responsible for wanting to keep their neighborhood free of vermin..

Domestic cats manage to kill a billion birds a year though. Fucking cats. Can't imagine how pleased those jack russels were with themselves.

I'd love to see bands of pit bulls at the border and teams of jack russels in the city

An hungry cat does magic to catch a rat.

In the Real world, concrete and asphalt ruin Land value.

It's stuff supposed to Be used on abandoned factories and broken homes

>rats get infected with plague carrying fleas
>entirety of LA city dies

wow

Disciples of Nurgle and Slaanesh are getting purged from the world. We can't let Earth-chan do all the work, though

>Mexicans
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Mexicans, is in fact, Central/South Americans, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Sudaca scum. Sudaca is not a race unto itself, but rather another degeneration of humanity made by the interbreeding between niggers, indios and the worst of all spanish specimens.
Many gringos make use of these speciments for yardwork or construction and sometimes picking fruits. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Sudaca which is widely used today is often called "Mexican", and many of its employers are not aware that it is basically southern indigenous mixed with niggers.

Start shipping in deer and rabbits to the rural counties so that we can finish of that shithole of a state’s Mexican loving agricultural sector to. Will do wonders for boosting the mountain lion pop to. Jumping carp and zebra mussels in the streams too, see how much they love nature when it single handedly brings the state to its knees. I’m just spitballing, brainstorming is encouraged.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heracleum_sosnowskyi

Just plant these bad boys in a couple of concealed areas and you'll have an epidemic of junkies burning themselves with them.
IDK if they're suited for USA's climate but they supposedly come from the caucasus so most likely they are. There's no way liberal run californian cities can display the diligence needed to get rid of them all.

Attached: sosnowski-borsch-heracleum-sosnowskyi-manden-is-a-species-of-herbaceous-KTAAWE.jpg (1300x956, 323K)

idea is: ghetto trash don't mow their lawn. if you get the right seeds, and dont do basic maintenance they will fuck up your infrastructure with their roots

Attached: seedbomb.png (1897x849, 200K)

>It's stuff supposed to Be used on abandoned factories and broken homes
It's the same problem as bad immigration policy. You may solve a short term problem, but long term you've got invasive species that are nearly impossible to get rid of. It's retarded and not at all surprising that eco-terrorists think this way.

Mexicans have been doing American day labor for longer than you've been alive. It's only within the last few years that centralamericans have been taking what used to be your yardwork, construction, and fruitpicking roles. I would not get uppity about this hombre

based

lol, reminds me that many years ago there was this rumour that one of the members of Les Legions Noires was arrested because he was breeding thousands of rats in his basement to create a disease. was one of the guys from Brittany afaik

Attached: mutiilationuq4.jpg (410x600, 70K)

Who’s quote is this?

>based rats eating our homeless shitskin trash

More than a hundred in some cases.

youtube.com/watch?v=RAqs2Vj1Ark

THE PLAGUE BE UPON US

QUICK POSTE HASTE, TO THE COUNTRY LANDS !

Attached: Medieval_Parliament_of_England.png (408x450, 504K)

>Many cities in California have a catch and release policy for rats, and they're trying to ban rat poison.
Suicide policy. Time will rule over Cali.

what's with the bolded texts?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heracleum_mantegazzianum

this is a better alternative:

>"“Burns acquired from the plant can continue to cause painful blisters when exposed to sunlight for up to a decade.”"

jejs

"Even though I'm mexican, I'm whiter than you" -- the Jow Forums post

Won't lie, I lol'd a little at that.

"If you are born in certain geographical location then you cant be white"
-american education the post

>Get rid of the homeless and you get rid of the rats

Truly ignorant. Rats populate every urban center on the planet including subzero cities like Yellowknife and Ulaanbaatar. Alberta & a handful of islands are the only places without huge rat populations.

>get rid of the rats

Try to hide your retard level

Attached: 1558399727470.png (1080x834, 380K)

I heard trannies are natural predators.

>Mayor orders city streets cleaned up
Was he telling them to leave them fucking dirty or something? I don't see how that's going to fix shit unless it's the source of the problem in the first place.
>Rat control program
That's some dystopian shit. Nobody should ever need something like that. It should happen naturally as living conditions rise, but they are falling in LA for (((unknown reasons))).

I pray this is bait.

(1) Empty 55 gallon barrel
(2) Lid on barrel, cheese on lid
(3) Ladder for rats to climb to get cheese
(4) Keep cheese supplied for a week
(5) 8th Day: Remove lid, fill barrel 30% water
(6) Remove top 2 rungs of ladder

Rats will jump ladder into barrel & drown by the hundreds. Rats can't swim and will be unable to climb up barrel. Old Third World solution for mass-killing rats

We just need to make sure that Californians can't leave California to spread their shit to the rest of the country.

Too bad they already are...

most Conservatives are staying in CA, what you are getting are the middle class libtards which for that I am sorry.

t. Orange Co.

Attached: ride-it.png (591x620, 103K)

not real capitalism

Np lad

Thats the whole point.

Attached: kaczynski.jpg (900x750, 67K)

Chekked, top kekked

(((rats)))

MEXICAN WARLOCKS BTFO

Kudzu is killing the South. Pls use something native kthx

i'd rather dodge the plague than live around dems. let it kill them all off.

>if you get the right seeds
what seeds?

No rats in alberta... master race albertan

Attached: 1558175088707.jpg (2850x3525, 2.79M)

>LA is still crawling with Jews
Someone should clean up this plague

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Our mayor is a Jew.

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-130937.jpg (768x635, 294K)

something already native, hardy, reasonably fast growing. kudzu is already enough of a scourge in parts of 'murica you do not want it spreading around in euroland.