Exactly why people hate trannies

This dude isn't even trying. Its literally a man in a fucking dress wearing problem glasses. Demanding that you respect him as a wamyn OR ELSE YOU GET SHUT DOWN BIGOT.

youtube.com/watch?v=igYXPKctRyw

Are you fucking kidding me with this? How are we not dragging these people into the street and humiliating them. God I hope we get enough momentum going to put these faggots back in the closet or at least bully them until they kill themselves and save us the trouble.

Attached: fgfgfg.png (411x394, 204K)

Jeez whats ur problem op?

Fuck off nigger, learn to code

Attached: 1543974411013.jpg (666x587, 109K)

Crazy faggots pretending to be female is the modern version of a circus freak show.

The freak show in venice beach went under because every day you can just walk down the boardwalk and see these weird fucks and they are INFINITELY weirder than some professional weirdo. Sad sad sad.

>Ina Fried (born December 17, 1974), formerly Ian Fried
>Fried, as a child actor was best known for her role as Rocky's son, Rocky Jr., in the 1982 movie Rocky III

Attached: Rocky.III.1982.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG.mp4_snapshot_01.30.20_[2018.12.06_15.34.33].jpg (1920x1040, 100K)

>>Fried, as a child actor was best known for her role as Rocky's son, Rocky Jr., in the 1982 movie Rocky III
holy fucking shit... molested and turned into a tranny, every fucking time

Attached: 1530072964247.png (427x640, 282K)

>>Fried, as a child actor was best known for her role as Rocky's son, Rocky Jr., in the 1982 movie Rocky III

I wonder if that freak fucked itself out of job for the Creed movie.

AYYY

Attached: lmao.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Why are you judging women for being ugly? Are you 12?

>How are we not dragging these people into the street and humiliating them.

they're doing a decent enough job of that on their own

The person is being ugly in public. Violates NAP.

They pretend they're something they will never be, then say we're the vilest form of evil because we won't pretend too.

As a trap who spends hours working out every day these people upset me. You can't just put on a dress and expect everything to be different.. it takes real effort to pass. I can't fucking stand these lazy wannabe eunuchs.

This isn't even a trap, it's a low effort troon. The worst kind.

This qts name is Oger.

>As a trap
Kill yourself sodomite.

The comments are gold.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Attached: download (5).jpg (200x200, 6K)

Why does he remind me of Austin Powers?

Please be nice

Attached: CIMG3750.jpg (1600x1200, 337K)

Dude is trying to sound like Sean Evans while looking like Crowder.

Trannies are the ultimate LARPers.

Are journaloids really so far up their own asses that they really think this fucking Down’s syndrome looking communist tranny degenerate is going to give them credibility with viewers?

I've met more mannish looking cis women.

They probably do. LMAO.

Whoa my adrenaline is pumping from watching this. Violence is a natural response to creatures like this. And they want to enforce de facto blasphemy laws enshrining their right to be degenerate. Freedom was a mistake.

Attached: 1555196267261.jpg (399x398, 14K)

It's always so obvious that it's a weak male who thinks that his social standing and overall profitability will increase if society is forced to treat him as a woman instead of a weak male.

Pretty much what I was going to say. Hollywood destroys the minds and assholes of child actors.

Baste and redpilled

After watching this I decided that it is my duty to bully as many transgenders as possible and keep their suicide rates up.

>RARE
>A
>R
>E