Gender need to disappear

feminine and masculine are very dangerous words as they force normal people into categories that most people can't hope to live up to.

let's talk about the roles of women vs men. men have to be the leaders and have the confidence to stand up for the women, women have to be the healers and supporters who stand in the background while the men protect us (and let us abuse them in order to protect themselves). these stereotypes are the main reason so many men have mental disorders that exceed anything us women can take. for example suicide rates are extrodinarily higher than that of women.

women have support from everyone on the daily and can show thier emotion in public, whereas men have to bottle up their emotions to avoid being told to "man up" or that they "can take it".

I believe men deserve the support for their emotions and deserve to be able to show thier emotions without it being considered as weak.

BTW, if you haven't figured it out I am a femanon.

Attached: il_570xN.719625444_e721.jpg (570x505, 23K)

You’re right, everyone should be genetically engineered traps and use artificial wombs for babies

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Gender can't disappear because it doesn't exist. Kikes tried to rebrand sex as gender, but only tards fall for it.

Shill

Weak men suicide because they lacked the mental fortitude to achieve the masculine standard. I dont see it as a bad thing.
You should be glad you didnt end up having to deal with a good-for-nothing like that.
The standard of masculinity exists to force men to achieve instead of playing vidya and fucking hookers now and then.

Based

> t. your local soiboi/fat whale feminist

>Femanon here
Tits or GTFO

>that most people can't hope to live up to.

most people = 0.1% of fags that want dick up their butt, so they must brainwash kids from young age so they become trans in seek for peer approval

Most people can live up to them. Only some can’t.

These baron women are so cocky. Wait for the sexbot revolution. They are not prepared.

>turns itself off when you go too rough
Future looks bleak user...

Women love to say this shit until it’s actually time to do a man’s job. Where are all the female construction workers, miners, and engineers? There’s a reason why infantrymen are called infantrymen. Can you fireman carry an injured soldier or drag a casualty more than a few feet? Embrace your natural role or get back to writing your fucking gender studies paper

>inb4 1 post by this ID 300 replies

>

Fun fact
Male Tears is slang for semen

I agree, instead of suicide, men should kill women. Especially if they led to his life being destroyed.

Yep, one of the 1 post by this ID
SAGE and move on

Apologies, but using duck duck go on my phone. it clears all my data.

Poland is a faggot country that will be wiped off the map soon.

K.

>>feminine and masculine are very dangerous
>we need to make electricity non-polar
PAGING DR. FAGGOT OP

Attached: 37ee5a52b3faa366b78c3f4b222668b5fc508d8878150d7e5660feccc97f245d.png (400x300, 15K)

There's 2 genders/sexes: Male and female. And they should behave accordingly. Anyone who disagrees should be flogged until they can obey.