Should White Americans return to Europe to defend their homeland, or should Europeans mass migrate to the US?

Should White Americans return to Europe to defend their homeland, or should Europeans mass migrate to the US?

Attached: 54D1E363-2FC8-445B-B6A9-AC31D473CD16.jpg (3264x2448, 1M)

Nah they're busy doing "other things"

Attached: b09d2f0dd73503a91def12adefc5f50ea9b3d727f227670b34514f4cb8badf82[1].png (800x1280, 636K)

Europe is not your homeland and no one wants you here.

''American'' has become a race of their own. Don't come here. You are no longer a European type of white.

>

Neither, nor. Fight for your homeland, faggot!

Sup kikes

America is already dead, Trump betrayed us by becoming an open borders faggot.

White conservative Europeans, should swap places with Africans. Africans can keep all of the social benefits, but they can NEVER come back to Africa.
Europeans would create a paradise from Africa and Africans and sissy white liberals would freeze in the upcoming ice age with no backbone or knowledge to organize and survive.
Wakanda will become reality, but it will be made and only for hwhyte pipo.

Attached: roscrux.jpg (750x536, 123K)

He couldnt be a traitor, it was clear from the begin, that he is a kike shill. C'mon, did you really thought, he was some sort of Cecil Rhodes (who also was a kike shill)?

You must fight, fuck all the Idiots, who are against. They will die.

Do we want to know why you collect this kind of pictures on your hdd?

OwO

Are you saying we are no longer white, or are you implying we've become our ethnicity, distinct from euros just as Danes are distinct from Frenchman or the Dutch? If the former you've overestimated the miscegenation in this country, and mutts do not breed back into the white gene pool. If the later I am inclined to agree with you

I'dbe happy to fight for my people be it in america or europe wich ever goes kaboom first

I mean, nice blue eyes and blonde hair you must have right.

Fuck off. We're full and you're not welcome. Kikes would want your fat asses in Europe to ruin it as well.

I'm saying that you have become your own distinct ''white'' group yes. Just as French are different from Russians. Aka stick to your own place.

Leave dog fucker

Just how stupid are you?

>Should White Americans return to Europe to defend their homeland, or should Europeans mass migrate to the US?
The USA is a White Homeland. Europe is a White homeland.

Whites in the USA should preserve Whiteness.

Whites in Europe should preserve Whiteness.

>leaf
>anti-White
Imagine that.

mass emigrate to PNW/Canada

Neither
Defend both individually

Im not going anywhere. Europeans shouldnt run away.

Attached: 1558899909808.jpg (960x720, 73K)

... yes, why do you ask?

The few German Americans that I meet here were like regular Germans just 10IQ points lower.
Come here if you like meat meat meat and pork and our gun laws are nice too if you're not a poor faggot.

We're not giving up anything.
Fight the pest.

if americans are going back to europe it's to destroy europe not live there or support it's many tyrannies