Be femanon

>be femanon
>be pretty attractive with a petite body
>have no boobs and a lil butt
> jet black curly hair and very pail skin
>be mixed race
>German, Greek, Italian, French, Romanian, Hispanic, tiny bit black, and Native American (took two gene test and it matched with family history)
> Be Absolutely tiered and done with all this third wave toxic feminist bullshit
> absolutely tiered of being told I’m responsible for my ancestors actions
>be done with constantly being told how strong and powerful I am yet also being told I’m a weak little victim
> I also hate how often interracial (black man white woman) relationships are pushed onto woman as well
> identify as whiteish but honestly have no real roots in any culture of my own
> I honestly just want a nice traditional family and give my children the honorable and well balanced and loving future they want but I don’t know how
> I also want to be apart of a culture/race and contribute to our greater success but I don’t really have my own culture either
> I just don’t know how to go about finding a honest traditional boyfriend to eventually make my husband
>tinder is full of guys that only want sex, freinds always try to set me up with thugs and fuckbois, I really don’t know what to do in all honesty I came from a pretty shitty background relatively unscathed but I just feel isolated in all honesty I know I’m just a dirty little femanon to most of you but do you guys have any advice for a young woman just trying to live an honest and traditional life?
(Pic is my mood)

Attached: 7FA59DAE-6831-4EB9-9EC6-B11470CCD8F6.jpg (673x767, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cmuPJvr89Jw?t=118
instagram.com/brittanyanwender/?hl=en
whitedate.net
youtube.com/channel/UCEPjB0Z227KmAPd7x4sIJBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>be femanon
>post a blogpost on a basket waving forum to get attention because you're a whore
>refuse to post tits with timestamp
>you are here

>be mixed race

First mistake of the day heathen.

youtu.be/cmuPJvr89Jw?t=118

>tits with timestamp
>gtfo
Pick one, alleged femanon.

you know the rules

How can I stop being mixed race? It’s not my fault that my ancestors were hoe bags (sad face)

Attached: FILE499.jpg (680x649, 54K)

Post tits and timestamp you attention-seeking crossbreed

True I'm like 1/8th Native, Goodgame

in any case you might as well move to russia, american society will collapse in 10-20 years or learn spanish, choose one

I can tell it's a female from the gigantic fucking blog post that is the OP. it takes a pair of tits to write this drivel and publish it online for sympathy in a non-e-moose image board...

Attached: sundowner.gif (640x360, 1.52M)

you can post tits with a time stamp and let us judge whether they are too recently mixed race for you to join the ethnostate.

TITS OR GTFO CUNT

How tiny black and tree nigger are we talking about op? I'll be your husband

Tbh I could pass as Spanish

Thx I guess

>be femanon
>want to fit in with pol by being different than (((most girls)))
>talk about yourself
>talk about yourself
>talk about yourself

tits or gtfo.

>be femanon
>still no tits and timestamp
It's a fucking tranny.

Time stamp 'n tiddies and the advice will flow freely

I’m good I don’t post my boobs anywhere because my chest is built like a 12 year old boys (even bigger sad face)

Embarrasing

since you don't know the rules and before your whoring post get deleted

Attached: 1489950404693.png (1254x261, 100K)

lots of guys like that. it means no saggy tits by 30 years old. i like a tight ass and small tits personally

Well then gtfo.

Well, I am at your service, resbond to this post if you want your "honest traditional boyfriend to eventually make your husband"

Kike shill.

Unless we can guarantee a global (western) paradigm shifts in our lifetime or immediate future, you're better off not having children. The best you can do right now is work for overthrowing the shackles that bind us to the present system (democracy). If you can guarantee that, if you can't guarantee that you will fight (because one simply does not vote themselves out of a democracy), your children will be blacked and everything but the global elite will be turned into consumerist, brazilianified vote fodder AND be happy for it. This is a fate worse than death, a fate I would not wish upon anyone let alone my progeny

We'll settle for a pussy shot with a time stamp. You can hide your face.

How race mixed are you? Do you at least look white?

It’s like 10%

>tiny bit black

tits or gtfo

Attached: file.png (720x960, 1.12M)

Kill jews in runescape or min3craft

But your in Sweden senpai and I’d dilute your blood purity

Ironic false sadness or a troll
Saged

>Be femanon

Tits + timestamp or GTFO.

good luck OP. its harder and harder these days to find men and women with traditional values. of course you need to look in the right places. obviously tinder is going to be full of STD ridden garbage.

Damn... time for toaster bath

I’m racially ambiguous desu I could pass as almost all races but asian and black

Poor doggie

This girl is from Katowitze, Poland lol

>took two gene test
Because giving your dna to jews just once isn't enough..

Attached: 1303648114958.jpg (429x700, 126K)

>look at me
>look at me
>look at me
fucking whore

White enough for Weimerica. What's your number?

No, time to fight. Einmal wird unsere Geduld zu Ende sein und dann wird den Gobalisten das freche Lügenmaul gestopft werden.

Attached: 1557785156414.png (800x875, 480K)

>but do you guys have any advice for a young woman just trying to live an honest and traditional life?
Kys, nigger.

Exactly it’s terrible and it’s the curse of the thirsty sailor, water as far as the eye can see but not a drop to drink

ill fuck her, let me get that sauce son

>be maleanon
>have no boobs and a lil butt and etc etc
>post my lifestory on a racist anime forum
(nobody cares)
And why should you be any different? Get in the fucking line bitch.

But I know you won't, because you're too lazy to exert yourself and licking some dominant Chad's boots in exchange for your cherry is just way too easy.

>be femanon
>>be pretty attractive with a petite body
>>have no boobs and a lil butt
>be as worthless as a faggot trap

She and I could be friends

>be femanon
>have small boobs and a lil butt
>also have a feminine penis
>100% white
>French, German, Scandinavian
>can't find a white boyfriend
:( my mood

fpbp

> pail
> mixed race - lists 8 races
> tiered

I stopped reading there.
Commit neck-rope,

sage goes in ALL fields

Post timestamp over tits
You stupid shit niggers, you can't post tits on pol. Maybe on oldchan but here on this shit heap you get banned and have to clone your mac address to get back on. Total inconvenience but holy fucking Moses I hate wasting time.

wow racially ambiguous
so kewl

small tits and tight ass are the superior womanly figure OP. case in point pic related. go get fit at the gym and find your trad husbando. look in book stores, libraries, churches, wherever nice people are likely to be

Attached: 1558231952531.jpg (1675x1350, 306K)

it's called the american race

Attached: 1532335992831.jpg (250x250, 15K)

You’re a genetic dead end, not a femanon.

Learn to spell, nigger

>12 year old boys
that's my fetish

> have to clone your mac address to get back
who the fuck care dickhead a dumb whore doesn belong here anyway go whiteknight somewhere else

see, this is where you give it away that youre a man
stop posting now

>tiny bit black, and Native American
fuck off mutt

Bobs and vegana bitch lasanga

Banned for tits???? Right

Why do females always feel the need to point out that they are female, just state your case with tits and timestamp and be like everyone else. Fuck.

Attached: 1549446316038.png (922x715, 282K)

She is sooo pretty! Those are my body goals even though she’s like a foot taller then me lol

fuck off mohammed

You're mood is a very very cute.

Have sex

Tits or gtfo

In the worst case scenario you'll get banned for cp. Do it.

I'm more woman than you would know what to do with *snap*

preferably with me

Take an IQ test and post results here.

Give me your email and I'll take care of you, tradgirl chestlet. You sound perfect, physically. I only ask that you enjoy giving head once or twice a week and you can keep your petite bod.

dont forget to join clubs for hobbies. whatever stuff you are into, there are clubs for. and maybe look into clubs for things you arent into yet, but curiuos about. cycling clubs, dance clubs, art clubs, book clubs, cooking clubs, film clubs, rock collecting clubs. you get the idea.

Advice:
Find a good guy. Make it clear that you want a trad life. Even if you're friends don't like it (for God knows what reason) it's not as if they're going to say "no you can't do that" (as long as they're really friends). And maybe they'll help you, and even better themeselves by your example.

America must be destroyed, democracy must be destroyed. Liberty is a right only to the ethnically homogeneous sovereign. If we don't act soon, the planet is doomed. The globalists rationalize the flooding of our nations with 3rd world migrant workers as necessary to replace the aging working class. In doing so, however, they fail to realize that they cannot change their mindsets. Birthrates increase and, as they continue to do so in western societies, we risk REVERTING back into the proverbial Malthusian Trap dynamic. If we fail to act, our populations will grow to such an extent that it will nullify the benefits of technological progress and we will be worse off, on average, than any human ever in our combined history.

We must act soon, we must fight, we must win. If not for your progeny, for history: for the millions of humans who have given their lives to ensure a stable and prosperous realm for their future grandchildren.

Attached: 1398021128611.png (1080x1678, 1.87M)

yikes

Nice pussy

It’s 110

Come to papa.

fuck off zoomer soilet and close your mouth

Reminder: premarital head is npt particularly trad

Fug bros, I mixed her up with a pole girl I have on pen pals. Turns out this is some instathot Brittany Anwender

instagram.com/brittanyanwender/?hl=en

I do like riding my bike so I’ll look into that thank you!

You do have a good use...you can be used to lure pedophiles to their demise.

Chris Hansen would approve

Gas yourself, kike.

>making up shit to cockblock me

Reminder: you're gay

>no books
Pussy and timestamp or gtfo
>tinder
What did you except?
If your light enough, I'm sure it wouldn't be to hard to find some based guy.

actually makes a decent point, gymbros seem to tend towards the right. Outside of that, go to church.

That’s actually really good advice! Thank you!

Tits or gtfo

no Poland, it MUST get worse, it must get so worse that the latest enclaves of white population around the world will beg on their knees, with a tear stricken face, for a 2nd Hitler

Attached: b (1551).jpg (2560x1440, 1.32M)

I’m 100% down for that!

fuck. she kind of looks like a girl i know actually. too bad shes a thot

>good advice
So is kys.

whitedate.net
youtube.com/channel/UCEPjB0Z227KmAPd7x4sIJBg
You can find an honorable man.

Pick a dude. Women are gate keepers to relationships in our society. When you find a guy you like through whatever means- make it clear that you're asking him on a date. The answer will be 90% yes. This is better than most men's odds. Have fun.