Just got fired, I'm sorry "laid off"...

Just got fired, I'm sorry "laid off", from an entry level minimum wage dumb labor job I took as a way of getting into the trades. My 'baseline level of knowledge' about tools wasn't high enough.

Pol approved suicide methods thread

Attached: 1559690533963.jpg (706x990, 96K)

>imagine being such a faggot that getting laid off is worth suicide
d-don't do it, fren

Don’t do it keep going

If you do it your a faggot

This. Go back the next day and slaughter everyone with a crossbow in Minecraft. Use a good soundtrack and stream it.

Attached: 1559697330673.jpg (268x188, 6K)

Neetdoom awaits you, brother.

You should kill yourself my joining the peace corps and going to Africa. You will probably get aids there.

no one else will hire you? which trade?

Fall down seven times, stand up eight.

I have a degree in (((political science))), am a veteran but was moved to an office job (fired) after three months patrolling in country. Graduated from police academy but was fired three months into field training. I basically gave up on a middle class life and decided to just dig ditches for minimum wage the rest of my life, but I'm not even good enough to do that. If I cant make an honest living, how should I kill myself?

>entry level job requires baseline knowledge

Either they're being a bit unreasonable or you are really really lacking in common sense

I was trying to be an electrician, and I was doing 'material handling' while I waited for the apprenticeships to approve or deny application. I'm sure I can get rehired somewhere else, but given my track record, what's the point. People talk about struggling, but I've never met anyone with a good live who has struggled this hard for this long.

No help for you dipshit. Just go get the next one. At least you have experience now!

Don't do that. Take out the guys that created this nightmare world. Ironically of course.

If you are really through and going to end it, i would suggest taking a truly evil person with you, or framing them for your death. Good luck brother.

"No, no. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing"
-Hunter S. Thompson

Or theres always the ole' "you can always commit suicide tomorrow".

Please don't do it bud. If your life is not where you want it to be then focus on organising it first off. Jordy P style. kek. With routine and discipline comes self progression.

Ive been there before and still do get the odd weeks where suicide seems very appealing.

Anons on here encouraging you to do it on this thread- ligma balls

Attached: pepe-fucks-kids-30364453.png (500x733, 82K)

You know that's what they want though. Why do you think they are bringing people who don't do as good of a job? So that you'll kill yourself out of pride. People in past generations just worked the same factory job for 60 years, weren't smart or strong yet never lacked the pride of themselves.

Hey man, I know the world is rough but what you need to do if you have above a 110 IQ is apply for the Cummins TAP program. You work while getting a diesel tech degree and will be making 95% of the top tech in 4 years. Cummins also has 7k annual tuition reimbursement if you want to go to a local 4 year school during your apprenticeship. They don't expect you to know anything. It's hard work but it'll pay off.

>got laid off 4 weeks ago
>printing factory shut down
>associates in related field, PLC programming cert, forklift license, CPR/first aid/AED cert
>3 years experience
>can’t find a job
I’ve got a mortgage too. If I can’t find one soon I’m knocking off sex offenders and draining their bank accounts.

Last chance anonbro, get a CDL. It's 6 weeks, guaranteed job starting at 50K, and you'll be living rent free. I'm one of those misfits in life that doesn't even fit in with other misfits. total shut-in when I'm not driving. But I'm making bank and the only social interaction I need is shitposting on Jow Forums.

>Suicide
Well, 1st get a 9/16" boxed end wrench, a pair of vice grips, a torque wrench and needle-nose pl....
>My 'baseline level of knowledge' about tools wasn't high enough.
Well nvm then...

Heed the digits

You can take this opportunity to learn a trade in a school. aka Go to trade school dude. Become rare and valuable. Never worry again.

It's just an entry level position bro. Dont panic like a teenage schoolgirl where literally the smallest thing is the end of the world. It's okay.

Unless you're nonwhite then KYS.

Attached: 1559319405788.gif (480x270, 1.32M)

Laid off, let go in the trades doesn't mean much, another outfit is hiring. But I strongly recommend you gravitate towards a trade that is a licensed trade,

Dont kill yourself. Instead get angry at people who ruin the world and plot revenge. If you're gonna go anyways might as well take out some evil fucks like a drug dealer or a pedophile. Do some final good before your death dont waste your life.