Well... what does Jow Forums have to offer?

Well... what does Jow Forums have to offer?

Attached: 1523924387581.png (646x762, 613K)

MAKE ME A SANDWICH

They're in their 40s. Question is, what do THEY have to offer!?
Apart from a loose cunt like a wizard's sleeve, and a whole lotta feminism bullshit, these britches offer nothing.

>sassy
Here's your problem.

I can offer them this dick boooiii

Me being in a chastity while they fuck big nigger cocks

Nothing to a woman over 45, what do they bring to the table, they cant have children, I have my own money , they are just a hole.

They're going to die alone with 40 cats ripping their corpse apart before anyone realizes they're gone.

”Sassy (mean), sophisticated (arrogant), solvent (workaholic)” women want their male counterparts whom go after younger women

i cannot fathom how adult women in their 30's and 40's eat this drivel up like candy. this sort of language is designed to excuse women for their shortcomings by reminding them of their television programming.

They can't have my children so they can bring nothing to the table.
Except maybe a take-out dinner

That’s a bold move cotton, will see how it plays out

>All over 40
I can offer disdain.

/thread

Imagine the smell my god can you imagine??

>like a wizards sleeve

Attached: almonds.jpg (1080x792, 97K)

>be these women
>call all men trash
>go on rallies that advocated about pussy power and some shit
>smell like raw fish
>wait where are the men
>hit age-wall
>oh shit.mp3
>nobody wants to fuck me
>die a virgin

Attached: sadfemalepepe.png (164x137, 5K)

Many warm trade blankets. Fine rifles with plenty of powder and ball to bring in pelts to put moccassins on our heap of children's feet. Heap of steel traps. A whole packhorse of vermillion, mirrors, ribbons, and other foofaraw. Will these squaws' buck introduce me to their comelier daughters now?

Attached: 20190529_214225.jpg (700x954, 370K)

>sassy sophisticated, solvent
More like volatile solvents amirite

2, 1, 3, 4.

>over 45,
over 30
personally I prefer them to be under 25 ideally

Ask your prime minister about it, user!

Because men who have desirable properties will either already be married or won't want to get married.

These women are delusional.

ifunny.co

>sassy means bitchy
>sophisticated means stuck up
>solvent has no meaning in this situation
Fuck all three, it's good they're not producing little school shooters.

Any man that "measures up" to them is fucking a younger, hotter piece if ass. Thst is where they are.

Can't even offer children. 0 value.

Good men married 25 yo hot thottie with theri money when hou hit the wall

Because men arent approaching women anymore. We know better and sluts want the red carpet rolled out for them. I'm an attractive white and well-built 6'4" 27 year old male but I'm still a virgin because girls are simply disgusting and degenerate creatures. Sex is valueless in our society. I dont even jack off anymore. I've focused on improving my life as of late.

Have Sex.

>she thinks i want "sassy"

...with younger women

Attached: 1541103859453.jpg (1080x1350, 100K)

Good on you, user. Pay attention to how the women your age are beginning to fall apart, and how you are only getting better.

I've got a huge penis and could easily be with girls more than half their ages.

No one wants to be with a stick up cunt, why can't these bitches understand that?

I was going to play FMK but all of these females are either old, fat, or unattractive. Kill em all

Must be a spontaneous planner who is fit and six pack abs with a dad bod and is a sensitive bad boy who likes pets and has no pets and is a homebody who loves to travel with lightish darkish hair and is a fashionable metrosexual rugged manly man who is athletic and not too interested in sports who loves to cook and doesn’t like womanly things like cooking

Swipe left if you’re looking for a fling or something non-serious and swipe left if you’re looking for something serious because I’m not looking to jump into something too quickly.

Attached: E648873A-A50A-4861-8FED-8D762A264BB6.jpg (1536x2048, 623K)

>what does Jow Forums have to offer?
Safe shelter for your nieces, training them to be monogamous before their sex drive even starts.

Gen x women cant find any men, loool