Yes, Netherlands

2 teen boys from a Syrian refugee family (who recently arrrived in The Netherlands), sexually harrased little girls at a local playground.
When the parents of the little girls when to the Syrian parents to get an explantion and apology.
The cops were called and the parents of the little girls were arrested and taken to the local police station for "racism".

Attached: stereotypes of the netherlands.jpg (2000x2255, 989K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nos.nl/artikel/2288626-drie-aanhoudingen-voor-belagen-syrisch-gezin-in-enschede.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

source?

>source

nos.nl/artikel/2288626-drie-aanhoudingen-voor-belagen-syrisch-gezin-in-enschede.html

not one word about sexual harassment

why isn't there any solidarity between the Dutch and the Flemish?

This, but it wouldn't surprise me if they did. Also, based parents beating the shit of the shitskins. Probably had a good reason for it.

Yea netherland

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-203102_Google.jpg (1080x747, 571K)

Attached: nl.jpg (1200x1353, 478K)

Oh Nederlanders... I NEVER thought you would sink THIS low.

The figure completes the pic and leads it to perfection.

I live in Twente I'm Kurdish most the people are retarded here they vote for Far-right parties.
While they're on welfare most of them have never worked or barely worked in their entire life.

Attached: while-playing-video-games-all-day-smoking-drinking-and-getting-too-fat-to-work_o_878739.jpg (640x492, 82K)

Holy fuck, there's no way I'm unseeing that...

Blijf boos aub :D

ik komen hier

ik krijg gratis huis ik krijg gratis geld

wat jij gaat doen? nicks.

Its true Dutch people are Jewish by nature but don't want to admit it.
I remember once I was at friends place house as child hi's mom wanted to go because of dinner time.
In our culture is costume to invite your guests for dinner

Attached: 05D.gif (146x170, 29K)

Lol, we're doomed

my old Dutch neighbor works at social workplace calls in sick most of the time does illegal construction jobs :D

Fuck off then you rootless nigger

the racist parents need to be more tolerant towards people of color

We wouldn't be here if you lazy fucks worked it the fault of your own government for making it so easy not to work.
Even racist bigot admitted to me that wages too low during that period.

Attached: 1558807680110.jpg (500x374, 31K)

Nigger logic to be expected from the subhuman
Your kind is only here because of traitors and jews. You will only be here as long as they are around. Don't get too comfy Ibrahim

Coming from a Jew lover Dutch people did most for kikes during ww2 :D

Attached: 1560032042053.jpg (680x680, 65K)

Nice