Why do American soldiers need to be taught not to rape the locals? What the fuck is wrong with this nation...

Why do American soldiers need to be taught not to rape the locals? What the fuck is wrong with this nation? It's rotten to the core.

Attached: 1546412649957.jpg (540x717, 33K)

well, she came so i don't think she was too upset.

I thought this was just a dumb thing some retarded SJW warrior made. I thought it was for colleges though, didn't think the army would give a fuck about this bullshittery.

>RAPE BAD
lmao @ cucks

Those are just tips, not strict rules or anything.

they wouldn't need to rape if there was a cute american sissy in every bunker to be used as an ona-hole

Attached: 1519349877869[2].jpg (2448x3264, 661K)

Forgot your memeflag.

cuz we opted to give convicts the choices to serve prison time or serve the military. and we all know how niggers and wetbacks love to rape :3

Attached: 1550410014315.gif (344x499, 3.59M)

> integrate wamen in the military
> rape and harassment cases increase
What went wrong?

I fucking love military girls.

A brit talking about rottrn societies

"girls"

>girls

Wrong. They've stopped doing back at least as far back as the 80s. You might get a misdemeanor waivered if they're really hurting for warm bodies but they'll usually reject anyone with a record.

Because niggers, as usual.

Yeah but they're your niggers.
They are as American as you.
Stop scapegoating.

This, most of the military is nonwhite now. Whites are too busy with video games to die for ZOG.

what part of rape and pillage do you not understand about warfare

Attached: 18yfjosgs1xqljpg.jpg (800x450, 41K)

Guess who does 80% of all the rapes?

Attached: 52rapes.png (612x445, 96K)

>send young men to go murder people they dont know thousands of miles away

>be surprised when they also rape

I have a better question. Why are American soldiers the only ones not allowed to plunder and rape?

As someone who served with an infantry element, a lot of white guys are rapist pieces of shit too.

OH NO NO NOOO

Attached: 1560200044114.jpg (1800x820, 188K)

>Congo has no rape data recorded
OK

>military

that hasn't been a thing since the fucking 1980's