I might become Christian

okay Jow Forums, you convinced me (all though this video put the final nail in the coffin: youtube.com/watch?v=jcM4rdGWZKA&t)

>which denomination should I look into?
>which Bible should I buy?
>how/where should I start reading the Bible?
>is there any good youtube material of Christian theology etc. you advice me to watch?

Attached: prayer.jpg (1274x715, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ChWiZ3iXWwM
youtube.com/watch?v=hxwvk9N1YFg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immaculate_Conception
catholic.com/qa/why-pray-to-mary
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Africa#Current_status
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Latin_America
youtube.com/watch?v=jKJYgIqLzcc&t
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Norway_(872–1397)
youtube.com/watch?v=j-788Upky2Y
youtube.com/channel/UC3x3gDTqUYy_bFZWS-U_mZQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_/_Greek_Orthodox_Bible
amazon.com/EOB-Orthodox-Testament-Patriarchal-extensive/dp/148191765X/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lexham_English_Bible
lexhampress.com/products/36588/the-lexham-english-septuagint
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthodox_Study_Bible
amazon.com/Orthodox-Study-Bible-Hardcover-Christianity/dp/0718003594/
isr-messianic.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dispensationalism
ageoflaodicea.com/bible-history-of-translation-3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck you and your gay video shill

>baptist
>KJV if your english is good, Bibelen Guds Ord if you're only good with Norwegian
>start at the beginning and read through, if you want to start with one gospel first, try John
>steven anderson unironically is good and this youtube.com/watch?v=ChWiZ3iXWwM
join the christan discord
discord gg/VMynpex
discord gg/VMynpex

Attached: apuwalkwithchrist.png (1236x1482, 1.33M)

why baptist?
Does steven anderson have any videos of why he believes baptism to be the true denomination? if yes, can you link some?
thanks

it's the most biblically accurate denomination whilst maintaining church independence and varying theological views without splitting, very much the apostolic church of today

youtube.com/watch?v=hxwvk9N1YFg

Attached: steven anderson.jpg (557x513, 95K)

>Shilling hard for shekels
Fuck off kike.

To OP, Christianity is simply seeking the Truth. There's a LOT of subversion in Christianity. The best denomination is non-denominational, study and see all sides. It's a long journey and I hope you find your way. Here's 2 truths that are a staple foundation
>God exists
>Jesus is legit
Everything else is subject to criticism.

>The best denomination is non-denominational
that's Baptist

also, Matthew 15:18

thank you user, will check it out

Ive been thinking about non-denominational too but im not gonna study the theology of each and every denomination to find out which is the most truthful.. that is way too much

Christianity is a kike hoax.

Stop being retarded.

Attached: 4ECAD333-AB4B-4683-A29B-591EDEA34449.jpg (1362x779, 521K)

heard this shit a billion times now.. i dont get how you kikes actually think this dumb shit have any effect on anyone with a double digit IQ.. but perhaps youre just trolls

Attached: B2DB5635-A97A-426F-A685-83190D1F20C9.jpg (749x749, 77K)

Attached: BBC_redpill.png (2392x2560, 542K)

wouldn't be a holy thread without you satan

Catholic I hope...

doesnt catholics worship Mary?

No

they believe Mary was immaculate en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immaculate_Conception
and they baptise babies who aren't capable of believing

Catholics do not worship Mary. We honor her because she is the mother of Jesus

>biblically accurate denomination
no such thing. The only biblically accurate thing is to follow Christ.

dont you literally pray to her?

Catholics pray to Mary all the time.

whilst this is true there are certain things that other denominations view as doctrine which are extra biblical or even anti-biblical
infant baptism is a fine example
join the christan discord
discord gg/VMynpex
discord gg/VMynpex

>obsessed nigger shills actually wrote this
it's pathetic

>I might become Christian
You have to start with the Judaeo-Christian belief that there are magic apples that give one instant god-like knowledge when eaten. The apples actually have magic apple power but are also cursed by the magic Jew-god called Yahwah. You believe that Adam and Eve ate the Genesis fruit thus awakening the wrath of Yahwah. This is how you start to construct a Biblical Judeo-Christian worldview with Biblical Judeo-Christian worldview beliefs.

Yes and that is fine
catholic.com/qa/why-pray-to-mary

>Judaeo-Christian
stopped reading right there.
That dumb term was invented by kikes in like the 60s

Attached: wat.png (128x128, 39K)

kek'd

New World Translation = Jehovah's Witness

Pass on that

You didn't even read the Bible did you?

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 19K)

>was invented by kikes in like the 60s
Your dumbass religion was invented by kikes in like the 0000s

Attached: cross.jpg (250x250, 11K)

read it through twice so far friend
show me the scripture that you think supports this view

The word is venerate, to treat with great respect. It’s not worshiping. “Hail Mary” and religious icons can make it appear as if Catholics are worshiping Mary but this is a misunderstanding. Some Protestants use this deliberately as a way to attack Catholics. It’s a complicated topic that you shouldn’t be concerned about if you’re just coming into the church.

Why are detractors from christianity always so angry? I've literally never seen a critique of christianity on here that wasn't filled to the brim with profanity and ad hominem attacks. Makes me think more about the man behind the post than the post itself, brother.

They never actually do. Proterstant Bible scholars just skim through the Bible for whatever verse allows them to be as lazy as fuck about their salvation. If your religion requires nothing of you then you aren't in a real religion.

Unironically watch Christian Prince on Youtube he will btfo any thoughts you ever had about being Muslim or Jew or something.

>join the christan discord
Nice try satan

Excellent choice, goy.

Attached: npcbook.png (1050x1050, 927K)

not satan friend just a place for christian discussion

Attached: spurdo.png (1024x750, 132K)

Pro aris et focis.

>pray to mary
>i-its not real worship
kek

>discordfag
Your tricks are tiresome kike.

>not satan
That changes everything

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Africa#Current_status

>Christianity is now one of the two most widely practiced religions in Africa. There has been tremendous growth in the number of Christians in Africa - coupled by a relative decline in adherence to traditional African religions. Only nine million Christians were in Africa in 1900, but by the year 2000, there were an estimated 380 million Christians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Latin_America

>The majority of Latin Americans are Christians (90%),[2] mostly Roman Catholics.[3][4] Membership in Protestant denominations is increasing, particularly in Brazil, Guatemala, El Salvador, Puerto Rico and other countries.[5] In particular, Pentecostalism has experienced massive growth.[6][7] This movement is increasingly attracting Latin America's middle classes.[8] Anglicanism also has a long and growing presence in Latin America. According to the detailed Pew multi-country survey in 2014, 69% of the Latin American population is Catholic and 19% is Protestant, rising to 26% in Brazil and over 40% in much of Central America. More than half of these are converts.

Wow I guess this jewish desert religion really is gonna save the white race, good on you fellow norwaybro. You're not shitting all over your ancestors at all!

"pray"
: ENTREAT, IMPLORE —often used as a function word in introducing a question, request, or plea

You actually are a hypocrite because you'er praying to your wife every time you beg her to touch your little prottie pp.

I'd say the best church is the one Jesus and his apostles founded. If you look into history, it's the Orthodox church, which is mostly unchanged since ancient times and is largely based. They're trying to infiltrate it, but it's kind of hard since the church is so decentralized. The best Bible for me is Orthodox Study Bible, which has a lot of good commentaries on verses, pages explaining basic theology, and has some cool looking icons. Jay Dyer is the guy who probably does the best/most theological Youtube vids/streams, but I'm not too into that myself. Go talk to a local priest if there's one in your area.
>but Catholics are the original ones!
Wrong. The Catholic church is based on breaking off from the Orthodox church because the west wanted more power. The west pointed to forged documents that said the Patriarch of Rome was superior, and then they went totally off the rails. The modern church is totally infiltrated (Vatican 2 is best example) and their centralized structure made it easy.
>but icons are idolatry!
Not true. Icons are artistic depictions of divine people/events and nobody actually prays to them.
>but your Bible is Septuagint trash, you need the original Hebrew text!
The Masoretic text was compiled by Jews several centuries after Christ's death. That text and any bibles based off (like the KJV) of it are going to be corrupted. That is unless you're a boomer MIGAtard who thinks that the Jews would never have any interest in screwing with the Bible to undermine true Christianity.

we're discussing 1 Tim 6:1-2

>Christianity is spreading all over the world
How is the fact that Christianity is spreading all over the world a bad thing? Does it say in the Bible salvation is only for white people or something? lol

>jewish religion
watch from 37:30
youtube.com/watch?v=jKJYgIqLzcc&t

>You're not shitting all over your ancestors at all
bu that standard, atheists are the only ones shitting over their ancestors lol.
My ancestors have been christian for a thousand years, and have been the ones who have built my country

Firstly we can see we can pray for others
Matthew 5:44
>But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you
Praying for others has effect...
Matthew 15:28
>Then Jesus answered her, “O woman, great is your faith! Be it done for you as you desire.” And her daughter was healed instantly.
After all it was said
James 5:16
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.
So why wouldn't you want a saints or Mary's intercession?

good clip, this film covers that issue very well
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

thank you user.
Added Jay Dyer to my list of people I will look into

Anderson is KJV only and believes the book literally. If you watch a lot of his stuff it's apparent that he prefers to just call himself a christian. Naming it or calling yourself baptist just makes it easy to distinguish from those who think they are christian, but don't actually believe in the bible literally or don't actually believe in Jesus, like catholics.

>and have been the ones who have built my country
Our country was built in the 9th century by a pagan king. It's in our fucking national anthem. All of our countries are pagan in origin!

We all know there is one Church the Catholic Church

Attached: list-of-popes-bill-bachmann (1).jpg (600x750, 185K)

Because we are all saints, Mary is fine but we have Christ as an intercessor for us in heaven and that is more than sufficient, there was nothing reverent about Mary.

"Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us."
Romans 8:34, KJV

They do, but call it something else so it's like totally ok bro see you later gotta get busy working my way to heaven just like the opposite of what Jesus taught lol.

>Our country was built in the 9th century
im not sure if you understand how retarded you sound but perhaps its just your personal bias that is speaking

join the discord and start discussing if you'd like friend

By the way, you are lying. You are Christian already. Is it OK to lie about this in your religion?
I recognize your typing pattern by your ".."

But asking one person to pray for you in no way violates Christ’s mediatorship, as can be seen from considering the way in which Christ is a mediator. First, Christ is a unique mediator between man and God because he is the only person who is both God and man. He is the only bridge between the two, the only God-man. But that role as mediator is not compromised in the least by the fact that others intercede for us. Furthermore, Christ is a unique mediator between God and man because he is the mediator of the New Covenant (Heb. 9:15, 12:24), just as Moses was the mediator (Greek mesitas) of the Old Covenant (Gal. 3:19–20).

>believes the book literally
why would any Christian NOT believe in the book literally?

>Dette landet Harald berget
Literally in our national anthem, that is Harald Hårfagre. Are you really Norwegian?

lol, I dont understand how someone can say theyre not worshiping Mary even though they literally pray her.
Its almost like textbook worship

you can't communicate with Mary, she's in heaven. Other living people can intercede for us.

I might.
What is your discord about?
Theology stuff?

here's some of the channels

Attached: file.png (287x673, 54K)

Marry and the Saints are alive if you were truly Christian then you would understand death has no grasp on those who follow Christ

>He is the only bridge between the two
>Mary is too

>that flag
>doesn't know the kingdom of Norway was founded in the 9th century
I disown you. For our English speaking friends:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Norway_(872–1397)

There is only one answer.

The one true apostolic church, unchanged for millennia.

BECOME ORTHODOX

Attached: orthodoxy.jpg (1600x1114, 204K)

>Not only do those in heaven pray with us, they also pray for us. In the book of Revelation, we read: “[An] angel came and stood at the altar [in heaven] with a golden censer; and he was given much incense to mingle with the prayers of all the saints upon the golden altar before the throne; and the smoke of the incense rose with the prayers of the saints from the hand of the angel before God” (Rev. 8:3-4).

>And those in heaven who offer to God our prayers aren’t just angels, but humans as well. John sees that “the twenty-four elders [the leaders of the people of God in heaven] fell down before the Lamb, each holding a harp, and with golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints” (Rev. 5:8). The simple fact is, as this passage shows: The saints in heaven offer to God the prayers of the saints on earth

Peter was the first Pope where are Greek Orthodox Popes o yeah they dont do that...that makes Roman Catholic Church the real one

Sspx

Have to go but will pray for you Norwegian user to make the correct decision in the end

Could you post the join link?

Alright I'll join :) looks comfy

abit of a difference between "founded" and "built" user. I bet you regret skipping high school

discord gg/VMynpex
discord gg/VMynpex

Thank you Crobro

I cant find it? I search for it but it cant find the address

Attached: Skjermbilde.jpg (579x261, 24K)

it's a URL friend, just put remove the space before the gg and replace it with a dot

Catholicism.
NIV and KJV. Don't be a retard that reads from one source only.
Now and whenever you feel like you have spare time.
youtube.com/watch?v=j-788Upky2Y this guy.

>actually making life changes based on what Jow Forums tells you
I think becoming religious is a great idea (better life satisfaction, lower rates of depression and suicide, it's not irrational as there are serious philosophical arguments in favor of it, etc.), but don't take Jow Forums too seriously.

They wouldn't of course. Or they wouldn't be christian. But there are those who think they are christian and are not.

oh feck lol, thanks, im in now

saved it. will watch it later, thanks user

Go eastern catholic or orthodox anything else is to be dismissed

Just because a person is really smart, even if they are the smartest person in the world, it doesn't imply that their beliefs are necessarily justified. This person's CTMU theory does not seem to have anything substantial about it.

>>which denomination should I look into?
Don’t. Churches are for community, not communing with the divine.
>>which Bible should I buy?
Strong’s KJV is free on biblehub; the entire Bible hyperlinked to Strong’s concordance
>>how/where should I start reading the Bible?
Page 1
>>is there any good youtube material of Christian theology etc. you advice me to watch?
Not really, but pastor Anderson is pretty entertaining, woke to the kike menace, and fairly in accordance with the Bible, especially for the modern day.

>Don’t. Churches are for community
Isnt going to church promoted in the Bible?

>hey schlomo, I need you to create a fake religion to control the goyim
who cares? Just make sure the central figure is the perfect man so that they will listen to what he says. Make him God incarnate.
yeah, make sure he calls Jews the synagogue of Satan. Like, we were Satan-spawned liars and such. Also make us responsible for killing him unjustly.
lol, dunno

Attached: 45CE6EDC-7174-4401-8B62-AEDF2BE65603.png (731x600, 150K)

traditional catholic sermons: youtube.com/channel/UC3x3gDTqUYy_bFZWS-U_mZQ
good resource on European Christendom, you can literally just google the words sensus fidelium + topic (siege of malta, french revolution, etc.) and you'll get a sermon from a traditional priest on it
i don't know if it's the best of resources but it's one of my favourites

I agree actually.

kek'd

Paganfags please go

So you admit that you pray to Mary but Jesus said he is the only mediator between God and men?

Do you really not understand the difference between praying FOR someone and praying TO someone?
1 Timothy 2:5
>For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus

Download E-Sword at E-Sword.net and download the following Bibles
1) KJV
2) KJV+ (So you can see with your own eyes all the concordance translations hyperlinked in a box.)
(You will see rather quickly which Bibles mistranslate)
3) The New Jerusalem Bible (There is no version of the Jerusalem Bible)
4) TS2009 (If it is too hard, fall back on the New Jeruslaem Bible)
5) Lexham Bible (This is what you want to use 100% for the Old testement) It is the Septuagint.

As for PHYSICAL bibles
For the Old testament get a Septuagint
The Best are (in order)

Eastern / Greek Orthodox Bible (2007) (26.99)
Is based on the Greek text of the Old Testament (Septuagint / LXX) with all major Masoretic and Dead Sea Scroll variants documented in the footnotes.
All English on one page.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_/_Greek_Orthodox_Bible
amazon.com/EOB-Orthodox-Testament-Patriarchal-extensive/dp/148191765X/

The Lexham English Septuagint (2007)($24.95)
Laid out like a modern Bible. One column with text.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lexham_English_Bible
lexhampress.com/products/36588/the-lexham-english-septuagint
Free download within E-Sword (www.e-sword.net/)

Orthodox Study Bible (2008)($41.42)
Is an eclectic text combining elements of the Greek Septuagint and the Jewish Masoretic Text
Bottom half of pages are commentary. There is an English only version.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthodox_Study_Bible
amazon.com/Orthodox-Study-Bible-Hardcover-Christianity/dp/0718003594/

For the New Testament get
1) The Jerusalem Bible (Gotta buy it on Amazon)
Do not buy the "New" Jerusalem bible, it uses inclusive language.
This bible is 100% translated directly from Greek and is very easy to understand in it's transliterated format.
2) The Scriptures 2009
isr-messianic.org/
The is the LITERAL translation from the Greek 100%. It's more difficult to understand, because it changes no words.

TLDR the Jerusalem Bible

Attached: The Jerusalem Bible.jpg (839x1271, 157K)

OK So which Church.
You have basically 3 types

Catholics and Orthodox - Believe that there is an unbroken line from the Apostles to them called Apostolic procession. they believe that Jesus left a church to decipher the message of the gospel for us. They believe in Confession to a Priest and no Salvation outside the church. You need the church to be Saved.

Protestants- there are many many different types. The vast majority believe that you pray straight to God for forgiveness of sin and that once you accept Jesus into your heart you are "saved" and goto heaven.

Both the Protestants and Catholics/Orthodox believe in universalism. that is to say that Jesus came for the entire world.
the Protestants believe in something called Dispensationalism. It's a big subject that I won't get into here. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dispensationalism
Basically and you need to read up on this they believe "a view of the uniqueness of Israel as separate from the Church in God’s program" Make of that what you will.
Many of them go further and believe that they are God's chosen people and god has a special plan for the Jews.

Third type of christian in the next post.

Right so the Third type Is Christian Identity, British/German Isrealism
They believe basically that all the races were created in the beginning of Genesis and around 3000 BC God came down and took a White man and put the spirit of God in him. They believe this line of men became Isreal and after the dispersion of Israel in 750BC they all went north to Greece, Turkey and Europe. They believe that all of them forgot who they are and that Jesus came ONLY to wake them up to who they were.
They believe that Eve had sex with a fallen angel and that made a hybrid race of men called Kennites. They came through the line of Cain. They were thrown out of the Garden (Adam and Eve), or lost their immortality because of this. They believe that their son Seth is the line of which all Anglo Saxons and their kin was carried through and there has been a war between them and the Canaanites/Edomites/Jews ever since.

So there ya go. Hopefully that will help you on your journey. God will lead you to the right path.
--------------------------------------
ageoflaodicea.com/bible-history-of-translation-3/

>recommending the Jew International Perversion

Attached: 2D379802-2EDF-488B-9808-03967469DC0B.jpg (600x693, 45K)

Becoming a Traditional Catholic(FSSP) has changed my life for the better. Also we have a better chance at having Trad women, some even wear the Catholic Veil to show Traditionalism. We have strong whites, join us and save the white race. Remove the muslims and africans from our lands and let's support EthnoNationalism. Keep our countries homogeneous.