Destiny is talking to Sean Carroll, get in here

Destiny is talking to Sean Carroll, get in here
twitch.tv/destiny

Attached: think.png (594x614, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/seanmcarroll
twitch.tv/destiny
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who gives a shit dumb eceleb-watching faggot.

ecelebs are killing you off, CNNshill

>CNN or ecelebs
what a retarded dichotomy. just kys

not an argument

Who is Sean Carroll?

>ecelebs
Sage

twitter.com/seanmcarroll
learned man who's interested in philosophy alongside science

Fuck off boomer. Thanks to your shitty ecelebs bad meme, commies are taking over. Keep listening to AM radio on the basement.

im not giving that faggot a view

Dude kys I dont care

And why should anyone care what these people have to say?

>why should we care about what wise people have to say
hmmm

Op is a faggot as usual

better go suck off sam harris' clueless dick

Tiny boy autist
>Wise

Hmmm

>why should we care about what wise people have to say
lel

This is a genuinely pathetic post
Basil

>Better go get someone elses opinion since i dont have critical thinking of my own
Austism is real folks

>if you're not with CNN legacy media you're with e-celeb twitch streaming aids
wew

is that the seahawks coach?

imagine having such a stunted vocabulary you resort to autism as your major insult.

Destiny is a fucking faggot and so are you for even creating this thread.

Who? That applies to both names.

Fuck you desTINY
Nobody likes you ya fukkin midget spaz

>Imagine having no argument and resorting to attacking the statement

Got me there lass

Attached: disagreement-hierarchy.jpg (500x380, 67K)

>influencers should go unchecked brainwashing normies
Shoo shoo share blue.

you must be 18 to post here

Anyone else getting sick of alt right politics and far right in general? After watching pic related videos and Destiny debates I realized how retarded and racist alt right politics are.

The final nail on the coffin though was when Jordan Peterson lost the debate to Zizek. I realized the cultural Marxist boogeyman doesn’t exists

The Christchurch killer proved that pol memes aren’t memes or satire. Innocent lives were killed.
Anyone else starting to become deradicalized?

Attached: 547A6E71-0ECD-4E76-B5D4-91305D05998E.jpg (722x721, 83K)

So a faggot armchair intellectual. Now tell me why I should care?

>twitch.tv/destiny
nice b8

yo who dat be dawg?

waste of time

destiny couldn't stay married to his baby mama, his kid is gonna grow up and be a school shooter

Ask destiny why he doesn't live in North/South Omaha. Ask why he lives in the white area.

only if he keeps his grandma's religious views

yo fuk off dawg

He's an edgy atheist who couldn't even save his best friend from killing himself. He doesn't believe in a right or wrong. He's a bad father and his kid is going to be so sick.

fuck off e-celeb faggot

i mean his kid believes in god because of visits from grandma
but he should grow out of it in a few years when catholic school tortures him

holy shit you know way too much about D Tiny.. Do you regularly watch this faggot midget?

heck yeah i do

Yeah thats what i thought little bitch

The dude said he wanted to kill himself and this midget faggot said, "ok."
That's way different than trying and failing to save someone.
I hope Destiny dies of crippling ball cancer.

i lied
who the fuck watches league of legends lmao

you know he was championing your cherished libertardism to the fullest at that moment in euphoria, right?

Can't watch Destiny without contemplating suicide/homicide. What a shit eating fuck head

Holy fuck your stupid
I rest my case

I love Sean Carroll, what the fuck is he doing talking to a literal nobody like Destiny?

having 420,083 follows on a streaming website and 205,507 on youtube and being the friend of cenk's nephew makes you somebody

Checked and truth.

>a faggot armchair intellectual
No that's Destiny. Sean Carroll is a theoretical physicist.

Talking to him isn't useful in any way and his followers are idiots. He's known as a 'debater' for some reason but his tactic is literally only interrupting others, he even lamented when he couldn't do it on a largeish debate some months ago.

He's boring now that he's BTFO the entire Alt-Right - from JF, to Nick "the spic" Fuentes, to Alt-Hype, to Sargon.

We need someone new.

Destiny is too blue-pilled on multiple subjects, including economics, to be of interest. He tows the line by the book, venerates the status-quo, and sees nothong wrong with the cirrent state of affairs in the world other than drumpf. Guy even thonks Dan Francisco is doing well for itself.

sounds like you need to listen to him talking to sean carroll to change your weird views on destiny

who? and fuck destiny, if i wanted to listen to sophistry and shitlording faggotry i'd turn on fox news

smaller ball monkeys scream the louder

still better than the name calling you came in at.

I've heard plenty. Just watch the debate he was in on trainwreckstv's channel, where he was totally blown out of the water by Nick Fuentes and Sargon.

He streamed on his own channel afterwards and was soo salty that he couldn't just keep interrupting others, because the moderator wouldn't let him.

i'm also confused on how you tolerate a leftist like sean carroll

>innocent
>muslim
pick one faggot

>Jow Forumspolitics and Jow Forumsworldnews daily recap
lol

Still not an argument
Thats still just addressing the tone you stupid faggot

When is Destiny gonna stop circle jerking and start debating race realists again?
The fact that he's operating strictly in his comfort zone these days speaks volumes about how he got btfo on that issue.

He's not a political actor, that's not what he's about. I watch his physics lectures, I don't care if he has leftist views.

Watch his Mister Metokur debate he's not as smart as he pretends to be.

sure is a whole lot of worthless eceleb worshipping queers around these parts today. yes sir, sure is.

>refuses to debate metokur again
>refuses to debate Nick Fuentes again
>refuses to debate a literal 14 year old again

very telling!!