There is Pan-Slavism, Pan-Arabism, Pan-Iranianism

But no Pan-Hispanicism. Why not? You can unite around your mutual hate of The Eternal Gringo.

Attached: 1547799638632.webm (640x640, 1.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panhispanism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

would, if "she" agreed to wear a paper bag over "her" head.

that exercise at 0:06, isn't that the worst thing for your knees?

it's up there
but just like with squats if you don't cheat the range of motion and spend too much time with the knee under tension, you're fine
squatting to parallel, for example, where you go from the negative to the positive and that entire transition is on the knee. ass to grass so the joint just passes through parallel, where it's under the most stress, is much safer

she's hotter than a fags ass, by the way

that machine creates such an unnatural motion tho

Nice body

For a dude

yeah. you don't want shear forces on the knee like that. it's also a fairly useless exercise. i do them as warm-ups only. going heavy and rocking and shit like you see people do is just asking for trouble
but the thing is, basically everything is bad for the knees and hips so it is what it is

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panhispanism
>ethncity
Pan-Hispanicism
>only language mostly

>t. Auschwitz skelly

I want to impregnate this woman haha

Attached: I'rr sweating hardu.jpg (278x253, 26K)

What the fuck is a hispanic

thx for your replies Jow Forumsbro

will sage because this is not politics, but as long as front squats exist, i see no reason to do quad extensions
i see guys squatting 405 above parallel who probably couldn't squat 225 to full depth. in fact i guarantee they couldn't. if you're not worried about looking like a retard who is bringing wraps to the gym, bring wraps to the gym. i almost never do unless i'm doing something serious, but it's amazing how they let you explode out of the bottom of a full squat, so not only can you go heavier, it's also much safer

either Iberians or white latin americans

>woman

because we are their natural masters you idiot

no latino doubt our superiority

A woman is always soft user, and her butt is pretty soft. No man has an ass that jiggly

Pay reparashuns

Go suck a bull's dick, mate.

back to /sg/ you iranian immigrant

this is maga town

because spics know not to trust eachother

back to /ptg/ you zio boomer

this is DEATH TO AMERICA town

based and redpilled

We love the white man he give us job