Why don't you live in a Dry County?

Alcohol is banned in these counties. That's absolutely based. Alcohol is criminal and should be forbidden, it's disgusting our degenerate society allows people to drink. Alcohol should be treated no different than any other drug. In my town we believe in God and go to church and thus are high on life, we have no use for alcohol.

Attached: dry county.png (400x254, 140K)

Don't touch my whiskey, you fucking faggot.

Don't drink that degenerate sinful nasty stuff, you sinner

Rather a sinner than a faggot

In my town we believe in God we hate homosexuals.

But wouldn't dry counties just have more illegal alcohol sales and consumption? Actually increasing crime and illegal activity?

>That dry county in Nevada
In the gambling state? What?

>actually increasing crime and illegal activity
No, people would drink less alcohol if it was illegal than if it was legal. If you mean there would be more """"crime"""" because drinking is now a crime under law then yes, but it should be.

That's like saying "banning murder increases crime because now you label anyone who murders as a criminal"

They are sick of the degeneracy, Nevada is disgusting, they legalized gambling and prostitution.

all of ohio is dry? fuck off

ya, OP's pic is completely BS I lived in counties eh is calling "dry" it's not accurate at all.

I read the legend, and it just means it's mixed. Blue means "wet", there are laws in place that prevent any one from prohibiting alcohol sales. Red means alcohol sales are prohibited. And yellow means the counties and towns get to vote whether or not to have alcohol sales. Something like that.

also remember to sage dumb shit like this.

Attached: 1559586380454.jpg (772x1530, 280K)

>people would drink less alcohol if it was illegal
user, I....

Alcohol rates dropped 30% in the prohibition era.

>Yellow = dry
Yellow means moist where the towns can decide whether to legalize the sale of alcohol or not

Attached: 4.png (478x523, 14K)

how about if it's only illegal to sell booze on a sunday before 1:00pm?

No shit...You ban the sale of alcohol, alcohol sales will decrease.
God damn OP you are a fucking genius. I wonder why we didn't think of this before?

I live in a dry town. It’s nice and quiet.

that map is incorrect
it shows my county as blue and I know for a fact it is bone dry

according to this picture, Cook County IL(where Chicago is) is a dry county. Lol this picture is bullshit

I'm curious. Does your town have Blue Laws, that certain stores can't be open on Sunday?

Also dry town just means no liquor stores, you can still have and consume alcohol at your home and property

Lol you think Texas is dry? From the chad Shiner Bach too the shitty low t. Austin I.P.As too the chicano Madero? Fake, Sage, and most importantly GAY

Attached: 1560128638661.jpg (427x366, 46K)

My state still has some of the most backwards liquor laws on the books. I like it because it keeps the bars from staying open until 4am and keeps transplants from setting up here.

Stores are open on sundays. But that was also recent within the last 15 years or so.

Fast food is poison but I bet you eat it every day, you fat fucker.

Fuck off jew worshipper

Attached: CAD55625-B6E9-4584-9087-187AAEF7F865.png (844x1052, 90K)

Kentucky is pretty dry for producing so much bourbon.

>Should be forbidden.

We tried that.

This. I'm fine if that's a personal choice but the "good for society" schtick is bs. Go be gay somewhere else.

Wrong, many counties prohibit the consumption of alcohol.

>backwards liquor laws
I hate backwards liquer laws, some places are so backwards you don't even need a lisence to sell it.

I used to live in a town like that. Sundays were nice and quiet. I miss that feel.

>We tried that
Yes and it worked, why did you stop

My dry town will not arrest nor fine for consuming alcohol on private property - excluding restaurants (bars don’t exist).

Germany still has shops closed on sundays. It’s nice, but requires additional planning.

gay. alcohol is the white man's brief respite from kikery.

Nigger you use that deus vult flag but no good Christian is against alcohol. Jesus is shown drinking it in the bible MULTIPLE times and on the last supper he encouraged it

Fuck off, heretic

Touch my booze and I'll fucking murder you

Attached: True Scotswoman.jpg (680x543, 40K)

>in worked
No it didn't. Speakeasy's and boot legging were rampant. It can be argued that drinking alcohol among mutts actually increased during prohibition.

it*

>muh parent state
Fuck off. I don't even drink.

I wish they would bring back prohibition. I'd be a millionaire overnight, and I'd be in cahoots with law enforcement and politicians. It would be glorious.

You boys ever wondered what would happen if someone took a cherry wood desk and sent that through the brewery?

Attached: 2018_DirtyBastard_Featured.jpg (1300x800, 94K)

The wine they drank back then would be closer to vinegar than wine we know today. It had a very low alcohol content as well.
Same with the early days of beer. It tasted worse and wasn't as alcoholic.

"Baccano!" made prohibition so fucking sexy to me. Bring it, bitches. Martillo for life.

Stats show otherwise. Speakeasy's was great ways to bust degenerate criminal rats and it was actually quite rare.

So you think murder and rape should be legalized too?

>Noah planted a vineyard first thing and then got drunk
>jesus made wine at the Canaan marriage (it even specifies it was a lot). Would he promote drinking if it was bad?
>Ancient Israelites were known for their wine and that they imported beer
>Jesus said to drink wine and to commemorate him and drank with everyone at the table.
>He compared the Kingdom of Heaven with an aged wine
There were at least a dozen more times alcohol is mentioned. Only thing is that the bible says to drink in moderation and the time Noah got drunk was seen as not okay (not because of the wine itself but cause he was drunk enoguh to get raped by his daughters).

Damn pagans and false 'Christians' shitting on my board. Ive got 3 bottles worth of wine being made in my room right now. Call the cops

People got blackout drunk back then too. It is specified it happened to Noah for example, at least 1000 years (i think) before Jesus

it's not a sin to just drink alcohol. It's a sin to abuse alcohol.

>moist

>Bait this weak

Map is bullshit, and dry counties only create more DUIs and deaths when the hillbillies have to drive 30 miles to get booze. Also 90 percent of the time if it comes up for a vote, the liqour stores will donate all kinds of money to the retarded evangelical "keep booger county dry" groups to keep all that booger county money.

Sure, but it took a little extra effort compared to today.

I think that's a beautiful idea.
God, omnipotent and omniscient, came to earth and indulged in a human invention designed specifically to make you a bit dumb. That's the only thing you can give back to a perfect being, right? The gift of foolishness.

>not posting keys
Nigger fuck only red is strict alcohol control.

Attached: negro fuck.jpg (474x296, 28K)

>Baccano!
You're a god awful troll

What counts as abuse though?
In my mind, the only way you can abuse alcohol is as an excuse. You're not abusing it by getting drunk. You're using it for its right and proper purpose. It's NOT meant to be a cheap excuse that you can use to absolve yourself of responsibility though.

Sluts do it and then get guys arrested.

>No data
How is that possible?

What's the yellow? Cook County (basically Chicago) in IL is certainly not a dry county that's the most degenerate area in the state

Georgia isnt real

Yellow means mixed.

The legend says "some alcohol control" phone poster.
And it's wrong, because I know at least Champaign county has some partial controls too. You can't sell it on Sunday.

thanks for the fine bourbon america, it helps me cope with living in this hellhole

Attached: b (492).png (1962x1088, 1.75M)

Unironically, yeah. God himself came and enjoyed life with humbleness and austerity. Drink, eat, go to dinners with friends, travel not knowing if youll sleep on the ground or on a bed with just a backpack, meet the poorest and most afflicted souls of his creation and give them faith and hope, trusting your friends to the end even though deep inside you KNOW they will betray you, even cry. Light discussions with his mother, meeting his cousins and the wives of his apostles, teaching and much more. He lived more than 99% of the world today. He maybe even pooped. Its a little mindblowing

I didn't realize expedience was also a sin.

Did Jesus do a nono when he just adminhacked across the fucking water?

Mixed what? I live in a Yellow county, there isnt anything dry. This map is fake and gay just like your faggot flag.

Yeah I know a lot of counties in central/southern IL are like that on Sundays but it's definitely not like that in Cook

>banning alcohol
lmao
what an incel idea

>teen drinking
Imagine wasting your teenage years drunk

>Louisiana
>Counties

Attached: 1558764597179.jpg (691x828, 91K)

>ive been to every county
Sure you have.

>using incel as an insult
Degenerate sex haver detected.

>Degenerate sex haver detected.
This. Well spotted.

This is what the law used to be in NY. No alcohol sales between midnight and noon on Sunday. Last minute beer runs were a comedy of errors.

"Anyone not drinking tonight?"
No one answers
"who's sober enough to drive?"
"Everybody starts fighting."

You're a degenerate then, you're worthless.

I do.

That was Lot that got raped by his daughters, Noah was uncovered within his tent and Ham saw his nakedness.

Lol what? That map needs updating you can buy alcohol and liquor in my area. Also wine is used in communion you wannabe catholic larper

Stop larping.

Have sex.

>do something impossible
Kek

>not having a normative and positive culture around alcoholic beverages
you mutts disgust me more and more each day, cultureless golems

Attached: 1555218041404.jpg (535x810, 98K)

That map is inaccurate.
In Tennessee, counties can ban the sale of bottled liquor, but still have it for sale at "restaurants".

Plus, beer and wine are considered differently.

Dry ain't dry no more.

Attached: image.jpg (1952x1329, 1.55M)

>promoting alcohol a disgusting drug
Degenerate scum

You disgust me, germany is a cultureless wasteland. You even have legal prostitution, gross.

That's exactly what the map says idiot.

it's too easy with you mutts kek

Attached: 1559487998681.png (696x602, 327K)

Why can't you niggers handle a little alcohol?

Just don't go crazy and you can have a lot of fun with a little buzz.

Attached: right wing frat squads.jpg (1080x720, 137K)

I’m guessing that yellow means blue laws and red means outright banned?
T lived in western mass and could buy booze

>d
Because it's degenerate, bad for your brain, and encourages promiscuity.

Yellow I think means there are laws semi prohibiting booze like you can’t buy on Sunday or after a certain time I lived in western mass and it was like that

Probably some prairie nigger reservation

This hard alcohol is for niggers but there is nothing wrong with a beer or five for dinner

I bet you're a riot at parties

Attached: cringe.jpg (500x322, 16K)

enjoy what whites you have left, klaus. when you are gone, we will still have 75% of ours left....

BWAHAHAHAHA!!

TOP FUCKING KEK, NIGGER

Attached: 2019white-stats.jpg (760x672, 278K)

what a sad life

Attached: grassl-blutwurz-kraeuterlikoer-2018.jpg (960x1320, 112K)

Attached: GERMAN-ANCESTRY.jpg (761x792, 87K)

Your map is full of shit (much like you). No legend and my county is yellow and we drink like fish and can buy liquor in gas stations. It's people like you what cause unrest.

Attached: 80048166-5E67-43F2-A831-E2E3D64E9372.jpg (708x512, 76K)

Yellow can't buy booze anywhere?

>parties
This site is 18+, we're not in highschool anymore underage b&

You and I both know the genetic quality of American “whites”...