God is dead in Europe

Christfags BTFO.

Attached: God is dead in Europe.png (1913x771, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8AViBLKRHk4
msn.com/en-gb/news/world/pope-tells-catholic-schools-that-children-cannot-choose-or-change-gender/ar-AACIZjl?li=BBoPRmx&ocid=ACERDHP17
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>memeflag
>1 post by this ID
Saged and hidden

Sucks for them

Fuck, I wish I could move to Jow Forumsand

Poland is not yet lost.

>memeflag
>1 post by this ID
Saged and hidden

>all the based countries are christian
>all the refugee hellscapes are atheists
>tfw always shilling against christianity and see this graph

Attached: 51BE824B-9558-495B-8701-8D2B43B34EC5.jpg (430x492, 45K)

>memeflag
>1 post by this ID
Saged and hidden

>memeflag
>1 post by this ID

saged and hidden

>memeflag
>1 post by this ID
Saged and hidden

bump

Attached: FFE895DA-E4ED-42DC-B551-97D96679AF51.jpg (277x277, 30K)

No belief in God? No worries. The bringers of Islam will eagerly fill that void.

>memeflag
>1 post by this ID
Saged and hidden

>the most Christian nations are the most anti-immigrant
Surprise surprise. Although
>16-29 year olds
>no option for "not sure"
If religious views didn't change drastically with age, then the 70s generation would've been the end of mass Christianity in the US.

Being replaced by Muslims. You'll convert or die and since you faggots don't believe in God, you'll convert without a fight. Wait that's already happening

You took out some of the most christian countries and included some of the least christian.

Us and Romania would likely rank among the first.

Can't be true.

>Estonia and Finland make it into the statistic
>5 mil Slovaks (if I'm not blind) aren't in there
Do they keep rolling us into the Czech results or what gives?

France = cursed
Sweden = cursed
UK = cursed

And all these nations will soon be overrun by Muslims who DO believe in some sort of god

youtube.com/watch?v=8AViBLKRHk4

HAve you been there? lmao

Attached: king of the atheists.jpg (453x575, 59K)

No, Besides, Czechs are still 30% Christian, so that graph is wrong

It is memeflag cuck, just very skewed. All heavily non-christian countries are included and lots of highly christian countries are not.

Croatia would likely be full yellow, ore than Poland. Romania and us probably around that too. Lithuania included but no Latvia. But Estonia is?

It'll even out. Atheists are sterile, Christians make babies. Also most people become more religious and conservative with age.

God didn't die because Europe abandoned Him.
Europe died because it abandoned God.

Attached: Orthodox_icon_of_our_Jesus_Pantocrator_of_Sinai._large.jpg (296x480, 34K)

There are millions of Ebola Chans in the pipeline, headed to the USA as part of the plan to replace white Christians world wide

Bingo

I think this survey was about Catholics, because it's made by St Mary's University, which is a catholic uni. Don't know why they included Russia, but they didn't include Orthodox countries, like Romania, Bulgaria or Serbia.

Saged and hidden

This and looks what it's become.
Even faggots like Dawkins are saying that Christianity is the last defense against radical Islam.
His precious UK will be gone in a generation.

>No Italy

Boy they didn’t like to hear this one

We've got Jewish communism to thank for that

Europe is dead so whatever.

Good. Middle eastern religions don't belong in Europe.

the real question is how large grey is. czechia will be fine for example. red/yellow whatever, no grey is what counts.

That's not just catholics though, there's protestants there. Lithuania is also orthodox.

It is predominantly catholics, but the study is just more propaganda (or accidental propaganda through laziness), as they've basically done a study on catholics who ARE dying out and being replaced, but included some orthodox folk so they can call it christian

i was telling someone this the other day

>That's not just catholics though, there's protestants there. Lithuania is also orthodox.
Yeah, but I'm quite sure I saw this study already. I think it refers to countries that traditionally were catholic or where there's a catholic minority. I don't know how they collected those countries, but the whole research was about catholics.

HABBENHABBENHABBENING
>read between the lines, there is civil war in holy mother church
msn.com/en-gb/news/world/pope-tells-catholic-schools-that-children-cannot-choose-or-change-gender/ar-AACIZjl?li=BBoPRmx&ocid=ACERDHP17

The Catholic church isn't quite helpful

That explains Islam then. Enjoy poverty

>God is dead in Europe.
no, hes very much alive. His name is just Allah now

>That explains Islam then. Enjoy poverty

Attached: Amerilard bear.png (816x459, 68K)

>The most based country, Poland is also the most religious.
Interesting how that works out.

Hi plebbit