Why are US taypayers funding NASA?

Why are US taypayers funding NASA?

What does NASA actually do other than film production?

youtube.com/watch?v=wdMvQTNLaUE

Attached: takeoff.webm (320x240, 2.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Allen_radiation_belt#Implications_for_space_travel
youtube.com/watch?v=HZRo9T-gDPk
youtu.be/PkN5t_CxDZY
youtube.com/watch?v=1bLH11-DbqM
youtube.com/watch?v=QvTmdIhYnes
youtube.com/watch?v=qlpODYhnPEo
youtube.com/watch?v=9HQfauGJaTs
sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/06/190610100620.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i may not be a rocket scientist, but at least i can feel smart by pretending they are not real!

The Constitution allows for federal funding of the arts and science, and NASA creates beautiful artwork.

It's amazing NASA was able to get a manned flight through the Van Allen radiation belt, no?

Attached: NASA-PEDOS.jpg (2352x3081, 2.15M)

Attached: Why-Flat-Earth-Matters.jpg (3722x3397, 3.75M)

NASA is basically an affirmative action program for nogs now

Orbital weapon platf...
Ow i said too much

Attached: IMG_1801.jpg (854x687, 109K)

>m-muh faked moon landings
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment
>le faked moon landings
meme is a total cope

Attached: visitorphoto.jpg (339x228, 13K)

>It's amazing NASA was able to get a manned flight through the Van Allen radiation belt, no?

Not overly.

Conspiracy theorists like to pretend the Van Allen belt is a lot more of a concern than it actually is - they also think that just knowing about it is somehow secret knowledge when it really is just basic knowledge.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Allen_radiation_belt#Implications_for_space_travel

I don't give a shit about what they did to end the moon race in the 60s. We need a planetary defence system that will destroy asteroids

Hey, I hear you. I guess it's just a shame we haven't been back since the 60s, all that advanced technology they had back then lost in the ebb of time...
They were incredible pilots, too. Able to pull this mission off on a single go.

Attached: nodust.jpg (895x904, 181K)

Not really. They figured out when and where the weak parts of the Belt were and sent the astronauts through there. And even if it was SUPER-MEGA-HYPER DANGEROUS, they wouldn't be in there long enough to have any effect other than a slightly elevated risk of some cancers later in life. Thinking that the VA Belt is impassable is on the same level of stupid as thinking that all the Chuck Norris memes were real.

I WANT TO BELIEVE

You do realize that the Apollo astronauts would have to spend quite some time inside the hottest parts of the radiation belts before being physically hared, no?

*harmed

Very weak; you guys need to work on your material.

Attached: spacefake1.webm (900x506, 2.94M)

/thread

sage

Really? How much time?

>On a single go
They landed on the moon on the 11th mission.
They flew around the moon several times to make sure they had it down.
For fuck sake's, do you guys not do any research.

Reminder: space is a plaything for goys.

Attached: spacefake2.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

If you give a bunch if smar people money and a hard task they wil solve with new methods some of witch can make your life a lot easyer ex. (battery powerd powertools)

Whatever you say, rabbi.

Attached: spacefake4.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

Attached: spacefake5.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

Attached: spacefake6.webm (640x360, 2.96M)

It depends on the level of radiation, if you are actually asking. 400 MeV is what is estimated to be the most intense areas.

Attached: spacefake8.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

>I have no idea how to calculate transit times, radiation doses, or anything like that but it sure sounds spooky, right? Now i'm smahty 2!

How fucking stupid can you possibly be?
LLR began before any craft were landed on the moon. Multiple RR have been placed by drone.

How the FUCK can LLR prove man walked on the moon if it doesn’t require a RR or a man?

Please, walk me through your brain dead thought process here.

Surprisingly based documentary by Fox on the moon landings. If you still believe after watching this... then you're an NPC.
youtube.com/watch?v=HZRo9T-gDPk

The NASA spokesman mysteriously died of a "heart attack" right after this documentary got aired.

Attached: spacefake9.webm (720x404, 829K)

WHO FILMED THAT LMAO

Attached: spacefake10.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

can I also get paid to post for Israel or do I need to be ethnically Jewish?

Attached: spacefake11.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

Attached: spacefake12.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

The story is it was a remote controlled probe that they mis-timed the first several Trieste to the distance to the moon, this being the original success.

That’s right, the big-brained NASA geniuses sent a remote control camera into space, without a remote, several times.

Attached: nodust2.jpg (2349x2373, 1.02M)

>pristine, clean lunar lander legs. no dust from the engine at the bottom of the lander, no blast crater from the deceleration
biggest piece of evidence its all fake right here. literally no explanation whatsoever that doesn't involve complete bullshit and bending of physics

Tries thanks to*

Attached: nodust3.jpg (3900x3900, 3.08M)

>that video

Fucking pisses on his own feet in the first two sentences.

>No evidence of any astronaut making a jump any where near a height commensurate with 1/6th gravity
>They would then need help with their BULKY HEAVY SPACE SUITS AND BACKPACKS

Nigger, that astronaut has like a 10 inch vertical leap while wearing a fully jointed space suit and massive PLSS. If that ain't 1/6th G I don't know what is.

>muh wires

Well then why did you say we don't see people making low grav jumps when we do, you fucking nonce?

Attached: alita pathetic.png (1167x800, 1020K)

Attached: nodust5.jpg (2340x2359, 1.2M)

based it's all so tiresome desu

Attached: nodust6.jpg (1000x997, 321K)

There was a rocket engine blasting away the dust (which wouldn't billow in no atmosphere). Not surprising there's little to no dust inside the footpads

>blast crater

Nigger how much exhaust do you think you need to land a small craft on the moon?

Look at the size of the engine bell in Throttled back the thing was outputting about as much PSI as a hairdryer.

>massive engine blasting lunar surface, creating huge dust cloud
>engine shuts off
>plume of dust begins to settle
>absolutely nothing on the lunar lander
>no blast crater
>plume of dust just fucking disappears
hey, kill yourself you dumb fucking shitskin

id rather it continue to go to funding a far off dream of escaping a world of stupid fucking liberals, commies, faggots, trannies, niggers, spics, and their enablers than the money be directed to fucking gibs

still would be a blast crater, fucking nigger

>no parabolic dust arcs
>no crater
>footprints in the area around the lunar lander
1 shekel has been deposited into your account

Lying psyop kike faggots

How goy do you have to be to actually believe NASA does anything, even if you believe space is real?

Attached: wernervonbraungrave.jpg (480x510, 56K)

This video makes a very good case for the footage to be fake:

youtu.be/PkN5t_CxDZY

Don't ask questions goy.

>cloud

How? No atmosphere means the dust travels in a parabola. It cannot billow.

It was not powerful enough to blast apart the bedrock. It just wasn't

What do you mean no parabolic dust arcs? You see the dust flying in straight lines in the landing footage

No crater because of LEM landing engine was not powerful enough to break apart the bedrock

the main goal of NASA is to sell NASA t-shirts

Yes, only the footprints of the astronaut and tire tracks of the lunar rover were strong enough to break the hard lunar surface.

>brainlet posting

Dust with any horizontal velocity component isn't going to fall back down near the lander. It stays in the air much longer, and has no atmospheric drag to keep it localized.

Your intuition isn't worth much, and your intellect is insufficient to reason what would actually happen.

This thread is proof deep state spooks really are on Jow Forums

Attached: shutitdown.jpg (735x820, 109K)

Are you a moron? The lunar surface is rock covered by a thin layer of dust. The engine bell blew away the topmost layer of dust into the surrounding area but couldn't break up the rock beneath.

The astronauts didn't "break" the surface, they compacted the dust lightly into footprints. Like how your lardarse compresses snow into footprints.

It's not zero gravity. It's free falling. But in an arch, the same curve as earth. Hence they don't fall "down".

>reddit spacing
>proxy using
Here's a question for you: how did the individual astronauts take the pictures they took on the moon without adjusting the aperture before each shot? According to NASA, the aperture was preadjusted for the shots, yet the individual shots have different apertures.
Anyway, here's some awesome footage of us driving on the moon:
youtube.com/watch?v=1bLH11-DbqM

That video is absolute garbage. Using the simulation footage as evidence of fakery? Absolute horse shit. Showing sped up footage and then calling it "abnormal behaviour"? Yeah, because you're sped it up so it looks fucking weird.

there is a fully unedited tour of the iss that is over an hour long... stop cherry picking and point out where the "wires" are in that video, especially the part when the guy flings himself from the an upper quandrant into the lower and then through the hatches all in one fluid motion

See this:

space is real. the earth is spherical. get over it you fucking niggers.

I know you didn't even watch a minute.

There is many examples of astronauts suddenly spinning just as if they are connected to one wire.

Also the youtube video OP linked and you immediately dismissed(didn't watch) shows the reflection from the wire sticking out from the astronauts backs.

But when space is like a religion nothing matters I guess.

Attached: satanaut.webm (1280x720, 332K)

That video is garbage but you believe the webm in OP was shot 250,000 miles away on the moon? Just look at how fake it is. No dust clouds, you can even see the wires. How can you not burst out laughing? It's almost like NASA is mocking you.

>Constitution allows for federal funding of the arts
No it doesn't.

I skipped through to see if there were any good arguments. There weren't

>reflection of wire
It's a reflection/flare from the radio antenna on the PLSS

>The astronauts was wearing a 2 meter long antenna.
How stupid are you?

This, in fact it's Russia's cope, sort of. The KGB came up with it as one of it's "active measures" for psychological warfare. It's meant to assist in the overall goal of demoralization.

youtube.com/watch?v=qlpODYhnPEo

They created the SJW.

Attached: mitrokhin.jpg (1674x206, 106K)

It literally kicks up dust in the video are you blind? Plus it absolutely shreds the Mylar foil on ignition. The video I called garbage is garbage because of the arguments it makes. There's nothing in the Op video that looks weird or says fake to me. If there is you'll have to say specifically what it is, not just "omg so fake u guise"

The lie is aliens shill. Roswell was real.

refute this video

yo won't because you literally can't. you rely on half witted mouth breathing youtubers for your "facts". sad!

An enclosed system of life cannot exist in the vacuum of space. Water always finds its level. Gravity is still only a theory. Aaaaand you're a faggot.

Attached: 1519325720817.jpg (947x1024, 83K)

That's why I said flare also. Sometimes it's a reflection. Other times it's both a reflection and a lens flare making it appear longer. I already had that argument covered but you just didn't bother to read my post properly.

Moving the goalpost already? We're discussing the moon landing footage and laughing at the stupid brit

SEETHE MORE YOU COPING NIGGER

Least I'm not a memeflag LARP faggot

Believers consider this footage "proof" we went to the moon. Nevermind asking the question of who filmed it.
youtube.com/watch?v=9HQfauGJaTs

its nice to see our poison only becoming stronger in the body of your country

You can't refute any of my points though. So who's the real nigger here?

Attached: 1540585984394.png (600x600, 235K)

I assume remote controlled cars are magic to you. Do you still yell about demons when you see a drone? How about changing channels on your TV or do you get up and press the buttons actually on the set?

Attached: mourinho what.jpg (511x478, 29K)

Anyone who is still a believer can watch this full documentary. Or don't, if you're not ready yet to find out that Santa Claus isn't real.

What's wrong with this one? The guy kicks the roof to get back.

The body language signals like they are faking their smiles, though. They are not comfortable being on that clip.

Attached: YetiHidesInSpace.webm (856x480, 1.71M)

we already have objectively concluded the moon landings were not faked

note the dust on buzz's suit, near the knees and the trail behind him if you zoom in. i won't even get into how the moon has no magnetic field which causes the dust to be electrically charged by solar radiation or how navigating horizontally to the Moon's plain at a fairly low altitude for quite some time (they even had a fuel warning, but that was later determined to have been premature), trying to find a suitable landing site meaning the LM landed with engines at an angle to the surface of the Moon for the most part, and only straightened for the very last few meters

any other brainlets here need convincing? and still nobody can refute even one second of the iss tour video

Attached: Aldrin_near_Module_leg.jpg (2349x2373, 1.13M)

you listed a bunch of buzzwords user, it's not a coherent argument so it's not worth refuting.

Checked.
sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/06/190610100620.htm

Attached: 1560265942286.jpg (640x901, 80K)

>narrated by Skinner from X-Files

Perfect choice

Attached: laugh spit.gif (400x225, 2.64M)

You believe because "NASA said so" and "it was on TV". You're an NPC basically. I know it's hard letting go of something you've believed in all your life. It takes time.

Attached: marktwain.jpg (720x518, 34K)

why is it always non-americans that post space conspiracy videos? especially Norwegians, why do they even care?

Attached: 1508147573367.jpg (1000x1502, 256K)

No I don't believe it because "NASA said so". I believe it because the idea that some guy moved a joystick which controlled a camera gimbal isn't the work of Satan.

What is so unconvincing about the idea of a remote controlled camera?

None of what I said was buzzwords, you’re just a lazy faggot posting Jewish propaganda and begging us to believe it. But leave it to an ancap to lack any kind of thoroughly constructed arguments. Gtfo with your Jewish space trickery.

fpbp

The ISS is 200 miles up in earth's orbit
The moon is 250,000 miles away and through the Van Allen belt

It's mostly just a cover-up to build spy satellites.

Remember the Hubble space telescope?
The NSA donated an even bigger space telescope to science because it's hopelessly outdated and superseded by much bigger spy telescopes.

The ability for you to watch tv and satellite tehnology is because of nasa and spaceflight. Conspricacyfags are retarded.

nobody begs you to believe anything, ingrate. we are trying to help you and you are being a little indignant faggot who relies on youtubers with seven subscribers to repost on Jow Forums and farm (yous)