He died for your sins

Attached: JESUS.png (275x183, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V1YLe2-tmKY
youtu.be/sHTvdfdPC04
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wholesome

and then he rose again what, 3 days later.
Jewsus gave up a weekend for your sins. Some sacrifice. Hah

Attached: Christlings are not human.png (1040x445, 216K)

It's ironic that Christians have no problem referring to themselves as his flock (of sheep).

Is practicing psychic powers a sin?

Attached: D9CB1F56-A159-4A0F-AD0B-01A94624EB56.jpg (520x390, 24K)

Psychic powers are tools. It's all about how you use them. Is using a hammer a sin? Depends.

Ah yes. Such irony, proclaiming to want to follow god's will. The irony is so thick. So thick I can... Hey.. You had me going there, there's no irony at all.

The morality of the paranormal always confused me. I hear necromancy is a sin yet old Christians still prayed to saints. Also if a demon approaches you to what degree is interacting with it allowed?

God isn't real and there was no sin to forgive in the first place.

Wich part of him died ? The God part or the human part ? On your theology states that Yeshua has 2 nature, divine and human
Yet both cannot die at the same time since they are categorically different, did his human nature die ? Did his divine nature die on a cross ?
If it's his human nature that died, there is no blood atonnement ( discusting concept pushed by the false teacher and false apostle pagan cuckface Paul) and if its his divine nature that died, it's pure heresy since God cannot die
Your concept of God is flawed, your theology is so imbeded in paganism it's just laughable and the sole reason your religion is dying accross the globe is because it brings no solution to societal problems and because you mask with (((mistery))) the logical errors of your early pagan human worshippers church fathers

The demon stuff is above my pay grade I have no idea. I have some idea but who am I to think I have answers, I certainly don't know enough to try giving any advice on the topic, maybe just thread carefully. But about praying to dead people; christians might do it and have done it, but that doesn't make it an act of christianity. Christians sin as well you know, doesn't mean sinning is christian.

Who is yeshua?

>He died for your sins
What does this actually mean? Why couldn't God just.. you know... forgive our sins without having his son (himself) crucified?
Which sins were forgiven? Sins up to that point? Future sins?

It's the original name of Jesus
No one ever called him Jesus

I think you got that backwards. No one ever called him yeshua. Why would they? God himself instructed Joseph to name him Jesus. The J is spoken differently in english than ancient greek/modern german/modern norwegian for sure. But his name has never been and will never be the random hebrew name; yeshua.

I mean come on. Just read the bible if you want to know what those who believe in the bible believe in.

To explain even further, look at all the different names for the apostles that are used in the bible. Greek, arameic, hebrew. Yet Jesus is always Jesus and no other variation. It's as if god specificly wanted to be named Jesus, and even said so explicitly, like I already said. Hmmm.

He died for our sins to save us from himself

Attached: 34585511-50C1-44F2-B63D-2B2B587778E9-2094-0000027961F6F205.png (660x845, 1.27M)

He can't make us accept his sacrifice. That's where free will kicks in. If he did it any other way, we would not have the choice, and we would not be his great est creation. It was what he wanted for us, to choose right, but he won't make us. Like a dad not chaining his son in the basement so he doesn't get in harms way.

Leaving omniscience and predestination aside, do you think a choice involving having a god, who claims to love you unconditionally, burn you to a crisp or not is really an exercise in free-will? There's so little conscious decision-making involved, either submit fully (thereby surrendering the free will you just had) or embrace the free will and get barbequed. Not much of a gift, that free will.

It's me.
I don't know what to tell you, you're obviously severly lacking in knowledge about Christianity

Attached: another one.png (794x309, 111K)

Thank you Jesus

>To explain even further, look at all the different names for the apostles that are used in the bible. Greek, arameic, hebrew. Yet Jesus is always Jesus
You're reading a translation of a translation of a translation. Jesus and the other apostles have hellenized hebrew names in the bible because that's the version of the bible most others stem from. Jesus's original name was Yeshua bar Yosef

Just because you proclaim to not like the options, doesnvt make it not a choice. You aren't surrendering your free will at all. You are using it. I fail to understand where you are coming from. Yeah you won't like it if you choose damnation. Sooo... Don't choose that? Just a suggest ion, one I give to everyone.

Does this mean Jesus takes my punishment in hell for me so I can go to heaven?

>god doesn't know greek
>god doesn't know english
>god isn't all knowing
>god is not able to protect his word
>god is not all powerful

Your feeble knowledge rests on a lot of shit I don't believe. But you do you, I'mma do me.

Jesus was a Jew

No. He died for being a political dissident. Nothing more.

>the bible is obviously severly lacking in knowledge about Christianity

I don't know what to tell you.

He didn't really die though did he? The reason why dying is considered such a horrible thing is because you'll remain dead, forever. Jesus just went on a 3 day vacation.

Not much of a sacrifice.

Attached: 565465464.png (300x229, 61K)

I don't care, that doesnt even make any sense.

Psalm 49:7-8

No one can redeem the life of another
or give to God a ransom for them— the ransom for a life is costly,
no payment is ever enough—

Attached: 1535122985557.png (243x243, 12K)

Yeah I'm sure Jesus loved noe being able to live on normally with his friends and family. Or did he secretly without it being recorded actually do that after his 3 hell holiday? Hmmm.

He spent most of His ministry in Hellenized Galilee. He spoke Greek (He spoke every language for obvious reasons but even a random Galilean spoke Greek in those days).
Greek is the original language of the NT scriptures. They aren't translations of anything. Greek was still the lingua Franca of the eastern part of the Empire at that time.

This sounds like heresy to me. You're basically implying Jesus was just a man with regular man like desires.

He wasn't. The real Hebrew were black. These so called "Jews" they are descendants of the Khazars.

Attached: Thereal jew.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

>Rabbi Yeshua

Don't forget to sage and report Jewish slide threads like this one, boys.

Attached: 1560196865132.jpg (657x702, 67K)

except He didnt die

Attached: OyVeyShutItDown.jpg (322x543, 116K)

Wotan already did that.
Christmutts are kike lapdogs.

Attached: odinsacrifice17.jpg (694x676, 182K)

I implied no such thing. It's explained pretty thoroughly in the bible. You know what sounds like heresy to me? Implying Jesus didn't do what the bible says he did.

Attached: 1473799676970.gif (400x225, 2.68M)

Hitler built an empire that lasted less than a decade and barely obtained a foothold outside Europe.

Jesus Christ built an empire that covered a huge portion of the earth and is still going strong after 2000 years and He did it with memes.

Why do you choose such low-tier heroes?

He's so merciful.

All praise Jebus!

Attached: 1514357731500.jpg (1104x927, 84K)

It wasn’t even 3 days. He died on Friday around 3pm, and when people went to the tomb on Sunday morning he was already gone.

It was barely two nights, but not even 48 hours total.

I wasn’t even born then

Thankyou Jesus

I know, Praise God Almighty, Praise the Lord Jesus Christ and the Father!

Do you understand pride is one of the gravest sins? You think that the living God will condone your evil? He gave us a chance to be redeemed by The righteousness of Jesus.

Based

Bad optics on his part.

> being a slave to your impulsive desired and emotions is freedom

Wew lad.

Good.
S
/thread.

No he didn’t. Read the bible. The Romans didn’t care about his preaching and he never spoke out against them.

The Romans killed him to appease the Pharisee Jews that wanted to hold on to their power and keep taking money to perform sacrifices. The Romans didn’t want to deal with an uprising.

Jesus was never a political dissident. The Jews of today are the descendants of the Pharisees.

You don't have to believe the truth for it to be true. Jesus was referred to in his time as Yeshuah just as Simon was Shimon, Judas was Judah and Matthew Was Matityah. Why are you so afraid of your Jewish roots? Also your god doesn't speak any language because he doesn't exist.

everyone forget this

forgets*

He died thinking he was the Jewish god incarnate.

Which sin?

>You don't have to believe the truth for it to be true.

At least you got that part right lol.

>For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

>Matthew 12:40

Another bible contradiction.

It's almost as though it was written by a bunch of dingbats and not by an omnipotent perfect deity.

Attached: 1550719657090.jpg (799x780, 157K)

he died for the sins of his people, most people wont get this.

Faith is not a reliable path to truth

This thread is horrible, mainly agnst teenagers on summer break replying.
They should migrate to plebbit.
They are breaking so many rules of Jow Forums it's pathetic.
Jow Forums is a White, Christian, NatSoc board to begin with.
Futhermore you should lurk for at least three years before posting.
There are many more rules, but fuck anti-Christians anyway.
May they learn the hard way.

Thank you Jesus

If you don't sin, then he died for nothing.

Good luck with that.

Praise Jesus.

Keep sheltering yourself in your ignorance

so I can do whatever the fuck I want then? Nice religion dumbass I can literary be the worst person ever and then before the end I just "accept Jesus" and say Im sorry
Also that guy newer existed and his story is fucking gay because some rabbi cut his dick and sucked it when he was a kid.

We Are Messengers - Point To You
youtu.be/V1YLe2-tmKY

Bonray - Turn My Eyes
youtu.be/sHTvdfdPC04

Attached: Jesus-and-people.jpg (600x337, 24K)

Stay hellbent if you want, but know that trying to take others with you is a grievous sin. Whatever you think is knowledge is just another belief you hold. Pretty strange how non-christians often fail to realise this.