Have kids

Have kids.
If you won't have kids, others will, but they won't have the fashy genes you have. Do it for the white race, we have to outbreed the liberals.

Attached: Download (6).jpg (474x315, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goler_clan
youtube.com/watch?v=-YVGjsbbA8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 13.12.09_GeneticsPolitics.png (310x562, 21K)

Attached: Download (7).jpg (474x745, 43K)

Show me a non-white that looks HALF as good as this baby.

Ok I will

Attached: 6BA68644-0D25-4344-9A1B-5726FF50F7F1.jpg (750x738, 381K)

Here ya go

Attached: IMG_1319.png (750x1334, 1.04M)

but I hate children and roasties and cant have any of that anyway

Attached: 654264.jpg (633x758, 66K)

Help to save the white race, user.
Spread your right-wing genes.

Attached: genes-and-political-attitudes1.jpg (500x851, 116K)

I will but they won't be white.

Attached: 1560053402156.jpg (1080x1080, 135K)

>fashy genes
>outbreeding the libtards
Am I the only one on this board above the age of 12?

Attached: 1542768553609.jpg (576x576, 66K)

I am seriously thinking about adopting white kids and raising them to be Tarzan like people.
Give them a great home school education, teach them a few languages and the banjo

sure incel, your fat ass will never have kids.

Already have a wife all I got to do is impregnate her. Doesn't sound too difficult.

Attached: 1536061940391.jpg (900x899, 104K)

Sorry to tell you this boss but a majority of Liberals are white. This isn't white vrs black or brown here guy. It's white and brown and black vs. whites.

Getting hitched to my flip gf next year hopefully.
White girls proved to be just not worth it.

>fashy genes

My grand father was a communist and used to actually organise attacks against the black shirts

My dad is a liberal

I am an ethno nationalist

There's no gene bullshit going on here, we react to our prevailing environment. You should have kids if you want them but make no mistake all children born this year onwards will be walking into a post matrix hellscape of AI and dystopian social decay. There is no stopping it.

Just move to an isolated shed in the rural hills of Nova Scotia and inbreed for 10 generations

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goler_clan

Attached: 1551019772030.png (696x394, 456K)

hey, that's a really nice air purifier, I got one for my dad for father's day because he works on watches and has to keep the dust down in his workshop.

this- Fuck Yeah! Fuck White Pussy and Make White Kids- COOL WHITE KIDS !!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=-YVGjsbbA8Q

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-01-09-21h39m23s72.jpg (317x476, 61K)

Not a bad idea, I love the Cabot Trail in the Highlands national park but I prefer to make them into jungle people.

Asian women are shit: short, flat, ugly. The only thing they have going for them is intelligence, but why would you need that in a woman lol?
Oh, and did I mention that they're far bigger race traitors too?

THIS!

Attached: 1522712533781.png (937x889, 2M)

the jungle is no place for a white man no matter how savage

They might be bigger race traitors than white women but instead of being race traitors for niggers they're race traitors for white men. This is a positive.

Attached: 1542690009952.jpg (1101x1600, 256K)

I'm nonwhite so I'm helping the white race by not having kids

you have never heard of Tarzan or the legends of noble white people living in the Amazon or North America

Shame on you.
Virginia is known for having had a red head tribe

Tell me where can I find a white woman, doesn't have to be blonde, green eyes are a fine alternative, etc, that wants to have children with me and is also fine with staying with me until my career is set up.
Women don't want a product in development, they want a finished product

Attached: 1560222122323.png (250x250, 102K)

Why are they race traitors for white men?
Because they're white. Not mixed.

based if true

>we wuz injuns n shieett
no. and red hair does not a white man make. there are aboriginal melanesians with natural blonde hair and I have seen eritreans with nealy blue irises.

Attached: 1545168264291.png (672x504, 594K)

That's your task. Work on your physical and psychical appearance, your career and so on and your chances will be good.

No

>meanwhile women fatten themselves up and slut around
sure

I wrote a paper in highschool
More than 21 tribes in the amazon basin have legends of tall white skinned peoples with light colored eyes.

Some legends even talk about the white people bringing the natives across the oceans to the amazon basin to teach them a new way of life.
The Tukano people tell of these people bringing them on rafts to the amazon, teaching them plant medicine, cultivation and a new way of life. Their final gift to them before they departed was the knowledge of ayahuasca.

Crazy shit.
A prof at harvard's genetic lab identified genes in their DNA that come from the Pacific Islands which gives credence to the idea that they were a displaced people
Graham Hancock references the study on page 126 of his book, america before

perhaps you should read more

>politics are genetic
My father is a MAGAboomer and my grandfather was a Communist. Will this mean I am going to evolve into one of those cringe ideologies?

Attached: wojak confused.png (600x600, 343K)

>More than 21 tribes in the amazon basin have legends of tall white skinned peoples with light colored eyes
I think Pre-Colombian contact probably happened more often than expected. Your ancient tall white people were probably just some sort of proto-viking, or possibly just a different tribe of native that came from Canada or the US where they're taller and fairer. It's illogical to assume there was some now extinct breed of white people being inexplicably native to a hot and humid climate, that simply isn't how biology works.

>cites Graham Hancock
>you should read more
Going to have to throw all future opinions by you directly into the /trash/

And yet we have guys like Destiny who are the opposite of their parents.

The info he cites if from a study by the genetics department of Harvard Medical School my slightly mentally stunted friend.
Said article was published in nature back in 2017

Read a fucking book, ignorance is not a quality despite what your sister wife has told you.

have kids so by the age of 7 your son would dance fortnite dances. yeah faggot nice try kike

first kill all kikes, then have kids

Graham Hancock is not a geneticist and you haven't provided the source. Documenting ancient folkloric myths does not mean you're saying they're true, and if is he is claiming that a race of pseudo-Europeans lived in the Amazon and somehow remained fair skinned, left no skeletons or artifacts, physical, linguistic, technological or cultural, and then vanished without a trace but a few oral traditions is a fucking huge claim that is going to need more than a couple of haplotypes (which often show up without explanation in many populations of the world) to validate.

Graham Hancock is a sensationalist and always jumps to the most romantic and revisionist conclusion.

It's just a fun thought, it has very little scientific ground to stand on. "Read a book" is not an argument if the book is conjecture. Consider Helium therapy my ridiculous macaco friend

Attached: 1535791006023.webm (198x360, 2.93M)

So many retards that are anti white woman. I'm a Traditional Catholic, our white women are trad and make great wives, just be White, Jow Forums and become a trad catholic. Help us clean up the church, defend the faith and defend our people.

>no source
prof Reich, dept of genetics, harvard medical school. Article published in Nature 2017. Referenced on page 126 in full in the Hancock book

You can't possibly be THIS retarded
I literally gave you the fucking source, my dimwitted friend.
Dude in your webm would survive the day of the rake, your stupid canadian ass will not.

Let that sink in

>have kids
How? Women hate me.

Also, under the current system she can decide I don't make her pussy tingle enough and take the kid and make me pay while she's getting fucked by some other guy

>fashy genes
Most likely overridden by a degenerate whore single mother upbringing

>I literally provided you the fucking source
you did not. Link the source.

Imagine believing in literal fairy tales because one guy wrote it's true in a book and calling anyone else retarded. stay mad you retarded jungle monkey, and learn how the burden of proof works. Your high school paper could only have been worse than your posts ITT, unless of course you've been sniffing glue like most Brazilians. I'd be surprised if it didn't get you sent straight back to the third grade.

There were probably no mythical white people living in Brazil ever, I think this is your attempt at telling yourself you're white

Attached: 1533794412971.jpg (548x865, 87K)