Muslim in italy here

I have recently arrived and I am becoming familiar with social networks and the internet. I still don't know Italian well, but in Egypt I used to watch films and television with subtitles or English language.
I, unlike the Nigerians, do not join in the economic aid program and I have to work also to buy food, while I see refugees in other parts of Europe that have homes, cars and health care for all the family members, even those in their own countries

How can I also have the life that every human being deserves?
Please avoid racist comments

Attached: DSC000232.jpg (960x960, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=io5OIg_9l4Q&feature=youtu.be&t=58
youtube.com/watch?v=0SLSMxdhnHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Convert to Christianity

youtube.com/watch?v=io5OIg_9l4Q&feature=youtu.be&t=58

No why?
I'm not here in europe to become degenerate

Christcuck.

Go to Germany, they are far more generous than Italians.

This. Sweden is even more generous.

another leech shows up.

Yes, I heard it from some of my friends who managed to cross the border, but I don't have the chance to go on the journey and I'm afraid of border agents

Kill yourself shitskin

You have to try, your great talents are wasted on Italy and Salveenee is a racist.
In Germany the more you steal and rape, the more people will love you. Don't be a pussy, cross that border, if you get a bullet, it will be for the good of allah.

I don't want to rape, I have my cousin with me. She is the girl in the photo

and I would like to know how to avoid this in video on youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=0SLSMxdhnHQ

And yet here you are? Fucking kys Mohammed

yes Muhammad is my name
you fucking idiot

go back go back go back go back go back go back go back go back we all have our own countries go back to your own

Oh look it’s the same thread but this time the shill is an Arab.

Can someone explain me what is the purpose of these manufactured threads? Is it some kind of weird data mining?

Are you in a relationship with your cousin why are you holding her like that?

Humans deserve the life their ancestors gave them. You deserve the life your ancestors gave you. Fuck off out of Italy. Pig.

This, and go home invader

no absolutely

they are your politicians through advertisements in our countries that invite us to come to work and have children, because you don't do anymore

Go hump a goat

Best comment.

These are not the lands of your tribe.

Fuck off, we're full.

nobody likes goat, it's stupid nonsense that you westerners think of us muslims

I would strongly advise you to leave since Italy will probably go full ethno nationalist after this summer

shut up, those in your country are worse than those in mine

Attached: gyp.jpg (1600x987, 214K)

but I do not know how I can do it. there are many who hope that the government will give us money to leave Italy and a safe passage at the border for the north

italy will eat shit and dirt after this summer, payed with the worthless minibot
millions of romanians in italy, 50% of them are thiefs and the other prostitutes
idk how many romanians they shoot in italy in the last month, ask some italian

Absolutely fucking based

All mudshits must hang. Go back to your wife before it's too late (pic related)

Attached: camel_faces-1.jpg (788x675, 48K)

>Please avoid racist comments
ok, then go back or go further like germany or france, they will welcome you with wide arms

no chance to cross the border, even in slovenia

You have your own country. We all have our own country. Go back to your own country.

Too little too late.

This won't work now.

oh no! for real? the narrative here say the opposite: germany, france are good and orban salvini are bad

I'm half Italian. Please stay the fuck out of Italy

Egyptians are frens

t.paulie

Attached: file.png (1528x825, 2.05M)

of course you are in europe instead of the sandy shithole where you belong. i hope somebody stabs your liver tonight

I have already tried it, the Alps and the Ventimiglia border are barred. I know for sure that countries like Turkey and Morocco provide passing migrants with tools such as wire cutters, shoes, food and sometimes even money to help refugees cross the border. couldn't the Italian government do it too? many of us don't want to stay here

my country is a desert
and many humanitarian associations have helped us to understand that it is our right to go anywhere on earth. It is not an exclusive right of the white man to live in luxury homes in Europe

why are you so mad?

>many of us don't want to stay here
and i want 100.000.000€ but the life is hard. you should stay in you conutry desu

>How can I also have the life that every human being deserves?

Go back to Egypt where you belong. You're not Italian and will never be.

What do you think gives you the right to go to a country where you don't belong?

>many of us don't want to stay here

Why do you people have such an over-inflated massive sense of self-entitlement for?

white man BTFO

I hope you get killed by a nigerian gang or someone else. Scum like you taint the image of other immigrants who work hard, integrate and actually contribute to the country.

My girlfriend is German and I am marrying her and we're moving to Stuttgart. She is paying for language courses at the Goethe Institute and i'muss already at B1 Level.
She's going to get a visa.
I wonder if the Germans will be mean to mean because I cucked them.Girls in here get furious and rage stare when they see me with here when she visits every 3 weeks.
Danke Hans :D

>What do you think gives you the right to go to a country where you don't belong?
That coming from a burger...How Ironic

your reason is okay imo

Better yet: Go to Canada, they're the role model for Sweden

زحت انت مصري

Attached: 1546591317639.jpg (600x600, 18K)

user, have you ever thought of kill yourself??

Stay in Europe, US and Canada are full of inmigrants and about to make boom, if you don't like the brown or black people like you stay there and never place a foot on this continent.

>My girlfriend is German
You never had any girlfriends in your life. Your only girlfriend is your right hand.

>How can I also have the life that every human being deserves?
You don't deserve shit. Kill yourself.

Kek,i'm a bouncer in a Touristic Area.I actually decline pussy offers.
Your probably have man boobs and eat too much white bread.

Based

come hang out with me at my wife’s boyfriends house then come to my masonic lodge and get Gay with me

>bouncers that deny pussy browsing onions farming image boards

Attached: 1358812407519.gif (462x250, 3.93M)

Marry any ugly italian girl with a job or business.

go back to your shithole shitskin

Fuck you, pig dick sucker. I bet you love a big plate of bacon and sauage, amirite? Have fun burning in hell, terrorist.

(I don't believe for a minute that you're a muzzfuck in Italy)

Attached: allah bacon.jpg (480x477, 35K)

Watch sopranos.

First off, the only thing you DESERVE is a swift kick in the nuts. Where does this idea that humans deserve anything come from?

You're right, it's Camels.

Attached: camel2.jpg (400x280, 36K)

Have you larped as a Sicilian?

Show a picture of you eating pancetta, salsiccia, and prosciutto and I'll believe this isn't a LARP.

Attached: 1559367822946.jpg (443x455, 96K)

Assimilation means they get into a good school instead of you. Assimilation means they get promoted and become your boss. Assimilation means they move into your nighborhood. Assimilation means they run for office and get elected. Assimilation means their sons marry your daughters.

Sand nigger