White male fragility doesn’t exi-

>white male fragility doesn’t exi-

Attached: 6A907A73-0DB6-4D48-BB58-C060B8E6A1AA.jpg (1242x1162, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/04/130405064029.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's called the white man's burden and it is absolutely undeniably true.

When you have to confront your status as a faggot, sometimes you kill yourself. The oppression of white males has caused this. There is and has been a war being fought at a spiritual level for 2000 years and the last time it popped off was ww2....it going to happen again. Whites are not meant to patriarch or peaceful civility. They are dualists. And Generally regard merit as virtue. Not sexual bondage law.

Attached: ZomboMeme 09062019204742.jpg (474x576, 62K)

Attached: 1519438558346.jpg (567x930, 165K)

Good.

Is this actually true? I see this thrown around all the time but never see the actual statistics. Sometimes I think it's a bullshit/manipulative statistic designed to make whites look weak.

suicides are probably linked to a inability to pay for the cost of living. while the msm claims everything is fine your dying off because the rich want more money and the msm are run by the rich

based.

Inviting Your enemy to attack?... Hmmmmmmm....

Attached: download (23).jpg (474x474, 48K)

>white men are stron-
Pathetic

this

plus the left are out to replace white men with gays and females

What's the "attempted" suicide rate for women look like compared to men, roastie?

more proof that men are better than women at everything including suicide

The more self aware one is the more likely they are to lose hope in this shit hole society.

Are they killing themselves because they are white?

Attached: 8F9D9F15-D162-4E13-BE09-DCC351A556EB.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Notice how its says “middle aged”. Its mostly gen Xers fed up with wage slaving and divorce. Not as much of a problem with millennials and gen Z

I'll be contributing to that stat in a few years time

Lmao you pathetic niggers never fail to make me laugh with your "white fragility" threads.

Face it, most white men will be infinitely more successful than any of you sad virgins ever will be. You are on the wrong side of history, get over it losers.

men actually do it, women take a bunch of xanax and drink a bunch and claim they tried to commit suicide for attention

I'm 41. I'll never suicide, but life is generally miserable. I have a full-time job and it sucks all the quality free time away. I'm on my 9th straight day of work, and the first day that was 8 hours instead of 11 hours. What do I get in return? a decent paycheck to buy booze with. I should make moonshine but it's highly illegal

this , white men get things done and are decisive.

there's a correlation between their skin color and other genetic similarities, and sometimes proven causation that make them more likely to commit suicide, brainlet

checked and true

Attached: no help.gif (532x274, 1.51M)

keep telling yourself that, brainlet
cope

Most are veterans who went off to fight for their country and realized too late that their country is Israel.

>white men are not oppres-

That, and trannies, who are overwhelmingly white men, also inflates the suicide rate.

Being held back and made to fail in your society due to the pressure of overly zealous leftists doesn't exi-

>Women have imaginary problems
>Women are so strong *cries* gibs us gibs
>Men have real problems
>LOL men are so pathetic haha

It will be. And sooner than you think.

Most are repressed homosexual men with autogynephilia as well according to psychologists and statistics that exist (as little of them there are anyway proves this)

I don't care what anyone say its economics. Read somewhere the highest suicide rate for white males was the towns with high unemployment..

Turn to Traditional Catholicism, come home white brothers. Do not give up hope.

mainly*

Atheists tend to kill themselves, it's a good thing.

Except for transvestites.

>half of trannies kill themselves
>implying more than half of middle aged white men kill themselves
Something seems odd about this statement.

It's not fragility it's having no where else to turn. Everyone else in America can blame their personal failures on society. Women can blame a glass ceiling, blacks can blame racism and microaggressions, gays can blame heterosexual culture and immigrants xenophobia. Everyone has an excuse why it's someone else's fault and how they are the victim.
Now imagine taking a group of people and telling them they are privileged in every and any way. Delegitimize all that they achieve as hollow and really unearned. You're a white man and built a great business or got a masters in biology? Actually you didn't build that. It was built by the legacy of slavery and stolen land. As a straight white man you didn't have to undergo all the hardships everyone else does. Hence, you were practically given your success by virtue of just existing. Everyone else's achievements are much more authentic and were genuinely earned though real hard work(something white men don't actually understand).
What happens to those people when they try their best and cant make it financially, sexually, socially or otherwise? what happens when you tell them they still have white privilege and systemic power in society?

What kind of name is Sinclair Chattanooga wtf

I wish I could talk every white man out of suicide with the promise of a brighter future through struggle.
But the those who can't be persuaded, it ought to be mentioned that you can still play an important role.

Never waste a suicide.

SIEG HEIL

it's just the right age to be able to compare the past to the present and guess the future and ask the question; "what is the fucking point?"

Attached: corbyns britain.jpg (648x440, 46K)

nothing compared to japans rates.
>white male fragility
japan is a homogeneous society that happens to expect 60 hour workweeks. guess why they kill themselves

A fake one.

Self-awareness carries a heavy toll

This. Its all so tiring.

Best post

Don’t go out yet.

The hardest part of waiting is now.

Attached: 89107D01-0AFD-4410-A356-ADBD673A9713.jpg (715x1024, 88K)

Let's get more specific than white male though

Attached: 5cf6d25c2500005500dbec04.png.jpg (970x776, 64K)

We must break the curse of white guilt.

Don't bother, they'd probably shit on you because of your vision of that brighter future.

same it makes me sad to read about it
i wish you well brothers...

Better suicide then failure

>shitskins aren’t subhuman parasites

we should start sending positive message rather than negative

Attached: 1544110492955 (2).png (1024x1024, 1M)

>infeiror shitskins still angry they got conquered by the superior white man

Don't you worry, they just haven't heard the 'gospel' yet, then God have mercy on you soul when they do,

Nice wall of text you inconcise freak. Frick you

It's because these stupid fucks keep getting married and then divorce raped. They would still be alive if they had stayed single.

Change "sad virgins" to "colored people"
Aside from that it's a 9/10.

lol, you live in a country where niggers sell crack in the street. Do you really think you will get in trouble for making liquor?

This is me except 28 and already have the waifu and kids.

>fragility
When people use this word I just about want to break their neck. Call it what it actually is, victimhood. Not this passive aggressive shit like they are toothpicks.

Moonshine laws are almost never enforced. I've got a bud that makes huge batches and makes decent side cash.

You can sell it to for cheaper than he can buy water. So like 200 leafbucks a quart.

Only white men can see just how bad things are. Niggers and spics along with chinks create an environment worse than cancer.

This, though, if someone gets sick or dies , youll be in deep shit.

>attempted
straight men who attempt it usually succeed.

a burden white men are genetically unfit to carry it seems.

Andrew Yang talks about this a lot. we need to do more for white men. Yang knows this.

Attached: SUPERMANYANG22.png (949x831, 1.3M)

High Jackman fucked Mr T

You'll find the more others try to usurp the roles and responsibilities, the higher their suicide rates climb. Its not innate to the race.

Says someone who can live in a rundown shithole of a country in a favela with no responsibility. You're a cancer to this planet.

This is undeniably true. Niggers and spics don’t commit suicide as often because the lesser races lack the mental capacity for self reflection, leaving them somewhat insulated from the ability to feel emotions such as depression, anxiety, apathy, etc.

love that you completely constructed some fun imagery on who i must be to disagree with you

i cant believe i vote in the same elections as these easily manipulated brainlets

Back to r*ddit with you, moshe

There is no reason why one's self would be immune to those who are inherently inferior. If racism is the disease, then its victims are less than its victims. It is not that blacks are always the aggressors, but that there are not enough of them. If anyone does not want to be subjected to this kind of violence, they cannot be believed to be intelligent enough to recognize their own inferiority. If there were enough idiots out there, blacks wouldn't be able to make fools of themselves. Blacks don't have the mental ability to think for themselves. Their minds are incapable of forming complex thoughts and decisions based on their values and convictions.

Black people's self-love is in no way comparable to the self-control of white people. White people make their goals and priorities explicit in their life plans, and it is their intent to realize them. A black person cannot follow an explicit plan to achieve anything other than the convenience of black flesh. The only thing that a black person can do is do what is dictated to her by the white culture's standard of behavior, which is to hate on white people. It should

To be fair it’s more of a mental burden than anything else
It’s something I’ve noticed throughout my life. It’s that white men in particular assume or expect others to act like them, to be honest, to not steal, to not litter, to not be loud, to be a decent human etc. It’s very naive to assume that other people, particularly non-whites, have it within them to suddenly become good people after a little guidance. Of course there’s white people who act like animals but personally I’ve never met a white person who has bragged about beating someone to a bloody pulp, I’ve never met a white person who has bragged about stealing, or worse has tried to persuade me to help them steal something just so that we both could make some money. However, despite living in nearly completely homogenous country, I have encountered this kind of behavior from none other than the minority, non-white people
Not every person needs to be saved, the only one who can save is god. Frankly it would be for the better if different people just stayed apart from each other

It's post divorce related suicide.
Child custody handed to mother.
Assets handed to ex
Income handed to ex
The state literally strips everything of value and kicks him out in the street.
It's not so surprising.

This was me at 27

Life chews you up till 35

>"White males accounted for 69.67% of suicide deaths in 2017."
afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/

The good news is it's all lefties brainwashed into hating themselves, which only leads to further confusion and self loathing as the untainted part of their brain attempts to make this subversion line up with logical "wrong think."

Whites make up 72% of the population and women rarely commit suicide, so I don't get it.

And if I say nigger you'll do exactly what I expect you to, you'll get mad. Just like with every "hate symbol" that you like to fabricate to fuck over modern white people.

Clickbait shit, per capita is all that matters but they know the average normie doesn’t pay attention to proper scale

The coping is real. There is no concrete scientific literature on political belief and suicide. The closest thing is this bullshit:
sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/04/130405064029.html
And basically its calling people who go to church "conservative".

But you know deep in your heart that its the doomers the loom on this board. It is the people who see what a good world would look like then realize that such a life will never happen. I am glad that I'm young and realizing that we are all one pitfall away from suicide.

Attached: 395-351.png (1333x1113, 200K)

I didn't recall white men attempting suicide at rates higher than 40%, unless you're talking about a specific group of middle aged white men...

>we shipped your job overseas and shipped opiates in to replace it
>why are you so fragile goy?

Attached: The Face of Inevitable Vengence.jpg (640x422, 215K)

The middle aged white male suicide phenomenon is complicated and poorly understood. But a lot of it seems to be related to opioid addiction, as well as the decline in manufacturing jobs across most of the country. If you don't live in the areas where it's really bad you may not have encountered it yourself.

That's true. Death to all nonwhites to ease the burden of basic expectations

It was their privilege.

If I don't go to work tomorrow my wife and children go without, that's one of many responsibilities I have to my family and community. I know these are alien concepts to people like OP but we are trapped by our own successes, we can't just fuck off and tell Sharniqua da keed ain't mine, and we can't just spend all day high off our asses.

It's not that hard to understand why.
- Most responsibilities and obligations
- High expectations
- Sensor of honor
- No modern source for community (barring church)
- No sympathy from others for failure

could be worse. white men could be reinvigorated and refuse to go quietly.

Attached: ayyy.jpg (640x480, 149K)

church doesn't really cut it. the only non-pozzed church my area is a chinese congregation.

Be careful. If you mess up distilling moonshine, you can go blind. Due to the methane. Maybe methenol

honestly this too. one of the few charities i actually donate to is 23 to 0, which aims to get vet suicide down to 0 per day, as opposed to current roughly 23 per day.

these guys are legit charities and dont have 89% of funds go to administration, they all volunteer and all the money goes to making merch and suicide prevention.

i have a couple car stickers

Attached: 23to0.jpg (1300x742, 131K)

No argument here, I'm surprised how many churches these days are full of uber cucks.

>the msm are run by the (((rich)))
FTFY

side note too, these guys came out in a local news story, that for the life of me i cant find, in support of trump during his candidacy campaign. they were definitely one of the first supporters he had back in 2015, thats how i found out about them. they showed up at some early rally since trump was quite ltierally the only one mentioning how honestly shit veteran conditions and plights are. he wa honest.

Attached: beacons have been lit.jpg (802x338, 61K)

Many of these are likely homosexual/tranny or atheist.