Based Ethanol

Based Ethanol
Based farmers

Attached: screenshot_4639.jpg (1304x928, 562K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/heres-what-trumps-ethanol-plan-means-for-farmers-refiners-and-motorists-2018-10-09
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-05-30/weather-chaos-expected-to-leave-record-u-s-corn-acres-unplanted
youtu.be/JVr6549Yr1k
ers.usda.gov/amber-waves/2017/march/large-family-farms-continue-to-dominate-us-agricultural-production/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based engine wear

Attached: screenshot_4640.jpg (1142x972, 631K)

10%? Those are rookie numbers.
gotta pump those numbers up

Attached: ethanol.jpg (330x246, 24K)

E85 when?

god wtf just lock hillary up you retard

T-thanks for the engine knock trump

/o/ here, and I'm 100% down for war over this. My gaskets matter! When boogaloo?

Attached: 1556590127831.jpg (480x480, 37K)

Diverting food crops for fuel. What could possibly go wrong?

Wait...I get it guys! Trump is going to build a wall out of all of America's cars once they breakdown from this! A great car wall! And the mexicans are going to line them up for us!

Attached: D9_20_935_1200.jpg (800x1200, 171K)

fuck ethanol i don't want any

This. I have a classic car. It already gets fuck all from the ethanol in the gas already. More will leave it undrivable

So Trump bends over for big Agra once again I see
>more immigrants folk!
>more immigrants for the Corn Barons!!!

Well, that's the last straw. It's electric vehicles for me from now on

Fuck Drumpf and Fuck Corn people

I see that shit in everything

>4 big gas shills in thread
seems about right
your cars aren't being damaged by ethanol itself, and these photos are 90% bullshit.
using cheap gas is the cause for these problems.

Attached: 9mm.jpg (335x500, 36K)

meh.

You'll get worse gas mileage. But the majority of cars today don't use 100% natural rubber gaskets, and thanks to the ethanol in the gas already you don't want to leave a tank sitting for a long period.

Plus changing a fuel system over to handle ethanol on an older vehicle is simple as balls. Change the foot or so of rubber fuel line, filler neck grommet and pickup gasket. The aftermarket will pick up for more support of e85 capable carb gaskets. Anything beyond that the engine won't care what it's burning. Maybe it'll make less power. That's it.

Attached: DSCN1546.jpg (4608x3456, 1.95M)

BIG MONSANTO WIN

trump sure is putting america first and draining the swamp

Attached: 1369551210791.gif (482x800, 29K)

>Be American
>Be Corn

Attached: CORN.jpg (682x1024, 185K)

oh wow your poorly made ms paint image convinced me

We've been doing this for decades in Brazil, to the point where 30% of our "gasoline" is ethanol.

Works just fine though.

Nice that means I will get to pay less for gas where I live.

Considering you’re from Brazil, that’s enough to worry about this.

What the fuck are you talking about? Ethanol increases octane. It is a lower energy density, so you usually lose some fuel efficiency.

33% less energy in ethanol vs gasoline.
Remember, you're not going to pay less par gallon, but your car is going to use more of it.

I destroy cars better than anyone, so true, so true.

subsidized corncuck farmer pls go

Nice, can't wait to get less mileage out of a tank of gas than before

Attached: 1425708105256.jpg (226x223, 6K)

IF IT'S GOOD FOR BRAZIL IT'S GOOD FOR THE GOYIM
NOW PAY FOR THIS FUCKING ETHANOL

So shit-tier gas mileage but same price-per-gallon? Neat.

Attached: abrookfields_060_6.jpg (272x410, 20K)

you wont notice it

Saudi propaganda

gas with 10% is like 50 cents cheaper

Trump working hard for agri jews

>corn in your gas
>corn in your food
>corn in your drinks

Hey, the consumer doesn't want to pay more for Alberta black gold.

The older cars can't take any more ethanol.

>crops flooded out all around the country
>grain prices already going up while livestock prices already going down
>let's add more ethanol to the gas

Yeah... solid plan. I'm actually in favor of growing crops for fuel but this timing is bullshit. It's a thinly veiled attempt to sate the farmers in the ignorant belief that rural people all care about farmers. Truth is, rural America is dying due to lack of jobs, and ever since the invention of the tractor farm jobs have been steadily declining. As it stands the only people who actually give a fuck about farmers are farmers or idiots with 10 acres and a chicken coop pretending they are just like those big farmers.

probably a conspiracy to run old cars off the road so they can sell you some sabotaged electric shit

This, previous 2 replies are by absolute fucking nigger tier faggots.
Ethanol is hydroscopic, meaning it will fucking pull moisture from water and retain it. Ethanol laden gasoline has to go through dryers (namely anhydrous magnesium sulfate) in order to remove moisture already absorbed in manufacturing.
Moisture content cases internal rusting of fuel lines.
The ethanol content corrodes protective layers on piping, and the absorbed water content oxidizes the now exposed metal surfaces.
This shit is the reason why my dad makes a fuck load of money doing small engine repair for shits and gigs, because ethanol laden gas left in mowers/weedwackers for a season will crap the bed.

Except this is corn that would otherwise not be planted. Not to mention its only the starch that is fermented and the protein/fat is used as feed for animals. Only Aussie and EU cunts could be dumb enough to use the muh food argument

Yeah its way cheaper if you dont live in the nigger infested coasts

>Except this is corn that would otherwise not be planted.

That sounds good on paper, except that everythings flooded out to the point a huge chunk of the normal corn crop didn't get put in this year much less new corn for the ethanol. They will put ethanol in your gas and then food prices will go up because they get subsidies on the ethanol and you will buy food no matter what.

Oh no, not the lawn mower that clearly state not to use ethanol in them

We throw away metric tons of food on an annual basis

Oh yeah lets base our long term policies off one year of delayed planting. Great idea dumb fuck. Also you don't eat any of the corn planted its industrial corn used for feed and ethanol production only used uses starch from it. Meaning the amount of protein and the price of it is actually LESS because of the excess corn produced.

Explain the difference between cheap and expensive gas

Best of luck finding ethanol free gas. That shit is few and far between, outside of those jewish fucking quarts of it they sell at home depot/lowes for $9.00

trust me bro. it will totally work out

Can't use in older outboard engines and nobody putting that shit in new ones (my 2x275hp Merc Verados).

rare, good post

this

It'll make more power, advancing the timing a little bit will work. I wonder how much ethanol they want to increase it to? Now we're getting into jets, spark plug heat range and other things.

Attached: 71DbBD1u4GL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 15K)

Enjoy your corn juice, *sniggers*

Attached: download.jpg (1024x768, 68K)

marketwatch.com/story/heres-what-trumps-ethanol-plan-means-for-farmers-refiners-and-motorists-2018-10-09

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-05-30/weather-chaos-expected-to-leave-record-u-s-corn-acres-unplanted

youtu.be/JVr6549Yr1k

ahAHAHAHaHaHaHaHaHAaaaahhahahah

the real argument against this isn't food, it's that turning corn into ethanol is basically throwing money into a garbage can. You spend more calories(gas, diesel, labor) making the stuff than you get out of it at the end by burning it. Corn ethanol as fuel is 100% retarded just on EROEI alone, without even getting into the other issues

They still sell superclear 100% gasoline for farm equipment and agricultural. They knew those guys would go fucking crazy if they forced them to run 10% water through their half million dollar tractors.

Not only this but your mpg decreases significantly

One of my local gas stations sells non ethanol just for that reason.

Do you jerk off?

Midwestern farmers are a big part of the reason we have an issue with illegals. Fuck them. Jail them all, burn their farms.

I already pay 30 cents more a gallon for ethanol free gas, how much more is this going to fuck me?

>Let's fix the dwindling ROI from oil by ensuring engines break down resulting in more energy consumption to make more engines

Nothing will ever be fixed until it's a day too late.

>Midwestern farmers
They mostly do corn, onions, and winter wheat. All of that can be and is mechanically sown, mechanically sprayed, and mechanically harvested. Those aren't a big draw for unskilled labor. It's CA farmers that are the problem, with all the delicate high-value shit like strawberries and stone fruits that still need a beaner to harvest.

Trump is just Obama 2.0 at this point

You think your OEM ecu will compensate for 20% ethanol? You need to greatly increase injector duty cycle or fuel pressure to get the engine to operate with the correct afr. I see a lean condition and melted pistons in your future my friend

It's pretty much done as a government handout to the agriculture lobby so they can get free money to import more spics and employ less Americans.

Why do you think Grassley has been going nuts about the Mexican tariffs? US agriculture companies use NAFTA to move farms/jobs into Mexico where they undercut Mexican farmers in price and grow shit for cheaper, then ship it back north (while the out of work Mexican farmer goes north to be employed by another large farm across the border putting more Americans out of work). Putting tariffs on shit coming in from Mexico would affect that and since Grassley's agriculture lobby masters don't like that he doesn't like it.

Fuck farmers.

That's why I only buy Shell V-power at $6 a gallon because it has no ethanol.

This as well. More energy is used to produce than energy created. Did a paper on it years ago. Cant find it. If i remember, it also takes as much grain to feed a man for a year to get about 100 litres/25 freedom units.

That's what I run, I've made for power on shell 91 before knock than I have on Ultra 94 which is full of garbage

>Fuck farmers.
You mean farming conglomerates
Very little farming is done by smaller Mom and Pop farms.

oh no, now I have to replace my fuel lines every 5 years instead of every 6 years

Huh maybe we shouldn't be eating the manmade indigestible "food".

What the fuck? Why is he doing this? Is this because GMO corn isn't getting much acceptance anymore and they needed to dump it somewhere while retaining some profit to stay in the black? Stop fucking with GMO corn to begin with. Fuck Monsanto. Fuck Bayer. Fuck all of them bioagritech kikes. If you stop making deals with the devil you don't have to overcompensate for fuck ups to begin with.

They have one of those scents called reefer madness. Sounds like a great way to get your asshole neighbor harassed by the cops, much more fun than linseed oil in the tank.

>not realizing gas gets loaded on the truck to ship from the plant and branded with a spray of proprietary blend/clearners by the mixmaster right before the truck rolls out

They all use the same gas retards.
The ethanol is added before it ships to you but going to shell vs bp doesn't change the fuel you buy.

>not knowing that the United states could end world hunger with our surplus food every year
>not knowing that we refuse to do so because nobody gives a shit about the rest of the world
Sad

I bet you internal combustion cucks feel pretty stupid now, huh? Long ago, I converted my Prius to 100% steam locomotion powered by New York strips.

Attached: fuckfarmers.jpg (294x313, 20K)

>keep feeding the animals that keep multiplying and won’t hunt for themselves
Shut up faggot

We need a final solution to the Iowa problem

I for one eat and raise beef and eat pork/chicken/any number of other meat products, which does eat the corn we are currently discussing. The whiskey you drink is made from that corn, as is the corn syrup that is almost everything you eat. Do you enjoy any dairy? Guess what feeds those cows? And for the record putting ethanol in the gas is only a good thing if the price goes down more than your fuel efficiency, which it won't if its just a blanket change. A chain of gas stations in my area have been doing this and charging full price and they got away with it for almost six months before someone called them on their bullshit. As far as corn protein/oil prices go, who gives a fuck that's what we have onions for, and what we use it for.

As far as your long term policy bullshit, yes we should base our long term policies on current events within reason. In this case the relative lack of corn should 100% be a factor. Next year if/when the corn crop is more stable this policy makes more sense and if the crop is unstable again then maybe we should rethink our long term policies to account for such things. As of right now it's a terrible plan that will only squeeze the belt a little tighter on the average Americans budget. It's terrible timing for everyone except farmers who have corn in, and for this reason it's a terrible plan that needs thought out.

Jesus christ user, learn some reading comprehension you stupid fuck

Attached: 1558128529741_1556372101464.png (600x679, 419K)

>It's CA farmers
cope. its not our fault the rest of the country is poor.

>Plan to put more ethanol in gasoline
TURN UP THE BOOST LADS

Attached: images (49).jpg (739x415, 55K)

No, they don't. The legal definition of gasolene is set by the Society of Automotive Engineers. It allows a certain amount of latitude as to what is sold. Shell and BP do not sell the same product. They use different additives because the gasloene comes from different grades of crude and use different processing. You are correct that the additives are mixed in during loading, but the additives vary greatly from one brand and use to the next.

Much of the corn that goes to ethanol is substandard and not usable for human consumption or even animal.

That was only true years ago. Modern plants produce a surplus of BTU's if you exclude sunlight from your calculations.

Corn industry can get fucked, using huge stretches of prime farmland to grow corn syrup and ethanol with massive fucking subsidies, what a joke.

ers.usda.gov/amber-waves/2017/march/large-family-farms-continue-to-dominate-us-agricultural-production/
Blatantly false. The large corporations are the ones who feed and slaughter cattle and the ones who eventually process the grains into usable products. Keep in mind that these are the ones retaining most of these government ag fund $$. Farmers are still slaves to the actual commodities prices, the weather, and the cost and upkeep of equipment. While the biggest farms are quite profitable, most farmers are no more rich than other working class Americans even though they own more assets.

We should be running on 99% ethanol.

Pisses of Muslims. Better for the environment. You can drink it.

O, and would piss of the Feds and their hate for tax free ethanol.

>hurrrr let's grow onions instead
Does the world need more cereal grains or any of that garbage? Almost any livestock can eat corn and beef finishers will feed it exclusively. Most corn goes to the beef industry. Fuck your citified bullshit.

ethanol contains less energy per gallon than gasoline. The only reason people can make more power with ethanol is because pure ethanol has a higher octane rating than most gasoline. it allows people to run higher static and dynamic compression ratios as well as a meaner timing curve(like you said). How does this translate to the average consumer at the pump? it doesn't. They'll still sell ethanol/gas mix at the same octane ratings. albeit cheaper.

Well i wrote the paper about 10 years ago. I stand corrected. Still is alot of grain for minimal product

Just get a better car lol, stop driving a rusty shitpile with sentimental value

Oh good, this will kill our already overpriced and unreliable vehicles made with Mexican parts.
Based Trump saving extra gasoline for Israel.

Gaskets in older engines do get destroyed with ethanol, but newer engines have been designed around with it. When I run my '57 ford tractor *sips monster* I have to buy "marine grade" gasoline which is just gas without ethanol.

Can you not find modern gaskets for it? There's pretty much no reason you can't replace a few fuel lines and update the carb with ethanol resistant gaskets nowadays. The aftermarket is bigger than you think.

pic related

Attached: IMG_1277.jpg (3264x2448, 2.82M)

>Ethanol destroys cuck engines
Based

Attached: engine.jpg (488x488, 33K)

I take a sip of Ethanol and drive around and I get arrested. My car takes a sip of Ethanol and drives around and it's perfectly fine. It's time to outlaw cars driving under the influence or legalize it for people.